Community > Posts By > paul40

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 10:50 AM

World domination.

You only dominate YOURSELF .

But I can dominate the world.smokin

No one CAN .
Rest assured .
People will fight YOU with their nails if they have to .
Those who wish to dominate others are weak and underestimate the rest of the folks .

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 10:47 AM

Last week, Texas, executed two men by lethal injection.

Do you feel lethal injection is too easy? I do. Give em the electric chair or the gas chamber.

It is sad that a human becomes savage and ends up killed by a court of law . Why do not people just live a normal life....?.

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 10:43 AM

Why not relax and participate in other threads, get to know people?

He is looking for a sweet mommy and he misses his........rofl rofl rofl rofl .

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 10:39 AM

Religion is for people who are afraid of going to Hell...

Spirituality is for those who have already been there. :wink:

Unfortunately this answer means nothing to me .

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 09:00 AM

World domination.

You only dominate YOURSELF .

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 08:57 AM
Edited by paul40 on Fri 07/25/08 09:11 AM
Double post .

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 08:57 AM

come out and play im very rich:wink: :wink:

Why Ghana from all the world countries ?.

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 07:41 AM
How can one be spiritual without being religious ?.

no photo
Thu 07/24/08 08:34 AM
Edited by paul40 on Thu 07/24/08 08:34 AM

believing that something isn't is a belief in itself. at best, it's just believing in a different myth. we're in the same boat.

Welcome to the world of guessing and taking chances.....laugh .

no photo
Thu 07/24/08 08:30 AM
Edited by paul40 on Thu 07/24/08 08:30 AM
Double post .

no photo
Thu 07/24/08 08:30 AM

The thread says religion is boring and indeed it is getting more boring than ever before .

religion in itself is dead. if you're just going through the motions, hoping that it will save you from eternal damnation (or whatever)....it won't. and that's boring too.
If you've ever tried praying to God and felt like you were wasting your time, maybe you might want to try to talk to him like a friend, talk about the things that are important to you, let Him know if you're frustrated with Him... He cares. And he cares about what's important to you.
At some point you may hear Him answering and you're suddenly having a conversation with someone you didn't even believe existed. Now that's when "religion" comes alive and ceases to be boring.
You should try it.

Are you saying that about all religions or only one which is yours of course ?.

no photo
Thu 07/24/08 06:07 AM

Does the religion of a candidate have an effect on your vote ?.

Politics is a belief in doing a certain agenda .
Religion is a faith and a belief .
So surely the religion affects the politics in one way or another .
Answer : YES .

no photo
Wed 07/23/08 12:16 PM

noway What is this all about?

It is about people meeting people and also expressing their opinions only if they want to do so . We are all new here......you can never be old in this place...laugh laugh .

no photo
Wed 07/23/08 12:08 PM
In a part of India some people had weddings for donkeys . The reason behind that : it did not rain for over a year . So in the people's thinking
these celebrations will bring them close to a "GOD" who will make it rain . This was shown on CP 24 in my area .

no photo
Wed 07/23/08 10:33 AM
People are sick and tired from all the vampire bats : wars and those those who love blood .

no photo
Wed 07/23/08 10:22 AM

Yes it would be a sad case of the players hitting the WRONG goal post!

Yu can't make this stuff up...unless of course you are a DEM. They love their conspiracy theories. :wink:

We had 8 years of a circus and the theatre is still open : the clowns are the GOP.

no photo
Wed 07/23/08 10:19 AM
Edited by paul40 on Wed 07/23/08 10:19 AM

yeah, but I hate when people bash Christianity. yet it is a great crime for us to do the same. I don't like that double standard.

It's wrong to bash an other's religion, regardless of what they believe. It's just good manners. The fact that you don't do that shows that you were raised right, have good character or a combination of the two.
very good point.

I agree with you spider, just thought this column needed some light thought...Then someone gets snotty.
Like I said, don't mind him. You can't change people like that.

No, you can't change some people. Anyways, thanks for sharing.

I'm excited that the season finale for Dr Who is going to be on BBC America over the next two weeks. I will probably cry when the season is over. sad

Please continue to cry : it shows your strength and wisdom . Anyone who cries at words of imagination needs a psychiatrist right now .
rofl rofl .

no photo
Wed 07/23/08 10:09 AM
Edited by paul40 on Wed 07/23/08 10:29 AM
Any place of worship is a business unless it is fully sponsored by a government .

no photo
Tue 07/22/08 11:48 AM
Edited by paul40 on Tue 07/22/08 11:49 AM
Double post .

no photo
Tue 07/22/08 11:48 AM

And of course you were there and saw it all and heard it all .
Another wrong witness in my vocabulary.

No I believe. If you do not then you don't. Some things are hard to believe.

We know the story we just assume his sons age.

The age make quite a profound difference in the power of what was happening.

Would u not agree? Blessings...Miles

No , I do not agree . The story from beginning to end is contrarily to wisdom and logic .
The religious stoiries are fairy tales to help people go to sleep and they are with no meaning in real life .

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15