Community > Posts By > paul40

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 07:08 AM

worst then Nixon.

Worse than the MAFIA .

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 06:52 AM
Edited by paul40 on Thu 07/17/08 06:58 AM

i call for justice, what happen to Saddam. should happen to bush.

Very true .Bush and co. made millions of people live in a real hell on earth and got away with it : shame and disgrace .
The dead , the refugees.........etc .
Why ?. Because he has power and they have none .

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 12:08 PM

Can you believe this I had seen this guy at a dance a few times.He invited me to a bbq at his friends place.Turned out there was no bbq and he left me watching a video while he made himself something to eat(oh, but he did offer to make me a grill cheese)noway and the worst part was his dog couldn't stop licking it's privatessick grumble noway noway

Did you tell him something or you just complain here ?.

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 11:56 AM

Wht do you post in RELIGION ?.
oops offtopic offtopic

Why do you say that?

Maybe for her a loving relationship is a spiritual experience.

Nothing wrong with that. drinker

Are you telling me all the spiritual places are not enough for her ?.laugh
Religion thread is to discuss religion topics and not finding a boy friend .
You are a bad lawyer Mr Abra .huh huh .

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 11:31 AM

Hey!!! I'm pretty new to the site, but my name is Sara. I'm 25 yrs of age. I'm from upstate NY. studying to earn my CDA= Child Development Aide Certification so that I can work with young children, or with the developmental disabled...I love helping and caring for children and the elderly in general and making a difference and putting a smile on someones face!!! I'm Catholic, and have a true believe in God and alot of Faith, even though I may have made my share of mistakes and may have done some sinful things....in regards to finding the wrong type of men and being used and not treated well...but it's not my fault, just not the right man as of yet!!! Looking for that special Man whom can become my chat buddy---and chat for a long time and really get to know eachother....has respect for others and understanding, doesn't drink (or if he does only on special occassion) or smoke...is very family oriented....and just will enjoy cuddling, holding hands. kissing. slow dancing, walking, sports...music....if any guy out there is interested please let me know!!! Thanks...Sara Mae...

Wht do you post in RELIGION ?.
oops offtopic offtopic

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 10:11 AM
It does not require a genius to realise that religion is a man made item : too many contradictions , does not make sense ...etc.
As far as who created us : it is a very complex issue that no one knows .

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 09:52 AM

How about there was no such thing as a Muslim when the book of Revelations was actualy written. Kind of makes you wonder who exactly changed the wording and to what goal. YOu think maybe it happend during the crusades when the catholic church was trying to protect "Christiandom"?

History people, its written down for a reason.

Copies of the books of the Bible all dated as older than the Catholic Church exist. The Catholic Church didn't change the meaning of the scriptures, if they had, it would be easily verifiable.

But maybe you could use a history lesson, because by the time of the crusades, 3/4 of the Christian world (Christendom) had been converted to Islam by sword and fire. Those who refused to convert were given reduced status (dhimmitude) to being on the level of livestock. Their lands and possessions were given to Muslims. It's only because of the Crusades that Europe wasn't fully taken by the Muslims. Did you know that Saudi Arabia is the only Muslim country which was peacefully converted? The Palestinian people (including most of the Middle East) were Christians before Islam was spread violently through the Middle East. To see some sort of ulterior motive in the Crusades requires that you ignore about 500 years of history.

The Christian crusades were a barbaric and cruel treatment of humans .They killed scores of innocent people .It is a fact Christianity spread violence and hatred for centuries .

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 09:43 AM

vote for choice number three. none of the above.

We need a government , laws and order in place .
The media decides the next President for sure .

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 09:41 AM

They also have the strictest immigration policy in Europe!

Why?

Because they are afraid of other cultures!

They are racists too .

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 09:39 AM

Good men!

Good ones do not kill INNOCENT people .

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 09:37 AM
Denis Kucinich should be a President .
He is a man of character . He is a good politician .
Bush and co. are terrorists and they should be in jails now .

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 09:32 AM
Edited by paul40 on Wed 07/16/08 09:33 AM

I like it when churches really do help people.
flowerforyou

I like anyone who helps others without sticking his or her opinions on them .
One time during last Summer near a public outdoors swimming pool I saw some people handing cones of ice cream to anyone : lots of kids and some adults were there enjoying the ice cream . I went near them and I found out " they were giving ice cream and putting Jesus in their throats ".
I thought : well this is hypocrisy .
When a kid or an adult came for a cheap cone of ice cream they were telling them " you see how much Jesus loves you.....etc.".

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 12:23 PM

A person is not God in any way whatsoever .
All reality points to this .

Please explain what you mean by "all reality points to this."
How does all reality point to this? How do you define god? What is god to you?

Did you create me ?.
rofl rofl rofl rofl .

laugh laugh - no but if you keep it up she might "CRATE" you and ship you back - laugh laugh

Ship me where ?.laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 12:06 PM

Mr Belushi :
You are perfectly right .
The Administration and media propaganda made a robot from the American public .
Even when they kill innocent people they do not admit to tyranny , murders ,and injustice . When you talk to them as if you are talking to a wall .
Shame and disgrace .

Ohhh those Canadians. The shame and disgrace.:tongue:

America declares wars on the weakest , poorest people on earth . It takes a monster to do that .
sad sad sad .

I guess since the Canadians are fighting along side of the Americans that makes you shameful and disgraceful as well?

Thank you.

I for one hate all unjustified wars .

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 11:29 AM
Edited by paul40 on Tue 07/15/08 11:30 AM

"Bush is correct... we live in freedom."

Hmmmm wonder what Country she is from, lol.

I live in America...what country are you from?

Oh...I thought maybe you lived in Utopia or some other fictional place with your view of George Bush being correct....

Bush was never right .

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 11:22 AM

Why do people think that sex is so important?Would you leave your mate over it?Could be a health problem or old age.There are so many other ways to show and share your love and your life.

Sex is a necessity for some including me .
So if you can not have sex , how is the relationship going to work ?.
It does not work .

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 11:19 AM
Hello all .
drinker drinker

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 11:04 AM

please some one tell me what you think. as a small kid. i was four years old. i moved to USA. from Ukraine. so after 43 years in America, i still consider myself a Russia, is there anything wrong with take pride in your country.

There is nothing wrong with your feelings : we are all humans . As long as you know what is right and what is wrong and also treat all humans equally you are a good person ....this is my opinion .

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 10:28 AM

......lady s, can you tell me why some of you do not like flowers, & candy? or, why will you not let a man treat you out to a steak dinner, and a movie.frustrated

I am a man and you are making my date expensive now .laugh .

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 10:27 AM

...pretty out of hand. Hope that's not the case this time. T.S. Eliot once wrote that the world won't end with a bang but with a whimper. What's your take?

I have no clue and I do not care one way or another .

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 14 15