Community > Posts By > paul40

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 10:25 AM

A person is not God in any way whatsoever .
All reality points to this .

Please explain what you mean by "all reality points to this."
How does all reality point to this? How do you define god? What is god to you?

Did you create me ?.
rofl rofl rofl rofl .

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 10:24 AM

sounds like same old game. if you say anything bad about obama. you a racist. hell and I'm a democrat, if all in the family was on today. you would here the wine rs come out.

All I am saying is that it could have a negative publicity against him as Americans in general are zero politics and believe the Administration and the media . If Americans knew any real politics , they would not have given Bush a second term . They did and it was wrong .

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 10:18 AM

no they done it to everybody else. so what makes obama any better then the rest.

Did they link them to Hitler and Ben Laden ?!.

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 10:15 AM

it seems to me a life time democrat, you can not say anything bad about obama. if you choose to do so. your called a racist. new yorker magazine ran a cartoon on obama. all the media was complain, how the cartoon was racist. but i researched past cartoon in the new yorker magazines, they done one on George h bush/ bill Clinton/Hilary Clinton/ and George w bush. Phil graham was right. we are raising a nation of wine-rs. so when will the media every look in to obama's life.

It is offensive and wrong to link Obama To Ben Laden in a cartoon .
He is in an election compaign and some people do not see reality and believe even .......cartoons !.

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 08:04 AM
A person is not God in any way whatsoever .
All reality points to this .

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 08:02 AM

no....The uses God,,,,,,We must remember that God loves humble.

The preachers love your monies....laugh .

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 07:29 AM
Edited by paul40 on Tue 07/15/08 07:30 AM
Double post .

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 07:29 AM

happy Whats the worst problem you have ever had with an ex?flowerforyou

Still love her.
tears tears tears tears tears .

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 06:45 AM

What is everyone's drug of choice (eg. pot, alcohol....)

NONE and it is the best way for my health and my pocket .

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 06:31 AM
Hello all .
How is it going ?.
I am very well .
Enjoy the sun and be happy .
drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 06:29 AM

Mr Belushi :
You are perfectly right .
The Administration and media propaganda made a robot from the American public .
Even when they kill innocent people they do not admit to tyranny , murders ,and injustice . When you talk to them as if you are talking to a wall .
Shame and disgrace .

Ohhh those Canadians. The shame and disgrace.:tongue:
Excuse me??? our soldiers are there as well.......didnt you know this??huh My son wants to be a soldier....he has no IDEA JUST LIKE MOST OF THESE KIDS.........and they are kids!!!:angry:

They are not kids . They are ADULTS . When you kill INNOCENT people , there is absolutely no justification for that at all . Just put yourself in the victims shoes . No excuses for murder in the first degree .think think think think .

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 06:20 AM

Ok, I would like to start off by saying this post isn't meant to offend ANYONE.

I am wondering why Muslims "have to" shower after any type of intimate touching; Whether it be masturbation or an intimate encounter with another person.indifferent
I spoke to a Muslim friend of mine and he said he "has to shower" after ANY intimacy?!?! I asked him if it was because he felt "dirty" after the act and he didn't want to talk about it...so...I don't know if it's because he was uncomfortable or his religion didn't allow him to share...? ohwell

From what I read and understood :
1 :It is a sin for a Muslim to masturbate .
2 : It is a sin for a Muslim to have any intimacy out of marriage including touching ,kissing , fondling , fingering ,caressing....etc.
3 : It is a sin to be gay in Islam .
*** 1,2,3, above apply equally for men and women .
4 : Anal sex is a sin in Islam between all people including married ones .
Why does a muslim perform a special shower before a prayer if he or she was intimate ?.
I understood that they think in order to be facing God and praying to God you must be clean .
They believe in only one GOD who created all of us .They see their prophet MUHAMMAD as a human being and a messenger of God .
They see Moses and Jesus are humans ,messengers and prophets .
That is enough for now .grumble grumble .

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 06:03 AM

Anyone politician or head of a country, including George Bush Jr., who says they are doing the 'work of the Lord' is a false prophet that should not be heeded.

But then that would preclude Jesus .. he said the same thing.

He was nothing more than a man

Religion follows politics hand in hand everywhere . A man by any name is just a man .
Religious wars are disgusting to say the least .

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 04:20 PM

Bush said that Iraq , Iran and North Korea are axis of evil .
Some people think that Israel , Great Britain and the USA are axis of evil .
What do you think folks ?.

Bush is correct... we live in freedom.

Those other places live in fear & tryanny.

What do YOU think?

When I see a robot I know a robot .
A moron and a robot make a good team .
If killing INNOCENT people is not tyranny then what is it ?.

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 11:48 AM

The answer to the question is yes, Bush and Co. are evil. To send our soldiers to die for oil and kill all those innocent iraqi's was evil.

Israel also thinks they can just take what they want and I think the Israel government is evil as well.

North Korea was part of the evil of axis until Bush decided to use Clintons plan which he rejected when he took office and try to look like he had accomplished something before he left office. So I have an idea for Cuba...Start building nuclear plants and Bush will drop sanctions. It is all about what is in Bush's and Israel's self-serving interest. Bush wanted to be a legend. He will get the legency he deserves, the worst, criminal president in history.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving .

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 11:46 AM

then it would be ok for your kids to sit around and smoke weed ?

NOPE - but it wouldn't be ok for them to sit around and drink or smoke cigarettes either.

And I wouldn't want them having sex either. Should we ban sex???

If you can : go ahead and ban sex now .laugh .

I'd rather my kids not drive when they grow up - let's ban cars. Also roller coasters and while we are at it, balloons.

geez......

if we ban those items causing unnecessary deaths and pain , it will be a virtrue .

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 11:40 AM

then it would be ok for your kids to sit around and smoke weed ?

NOPE - but it wouldn't be ok for them to sit around and drink or smoke cigarettes either.

And I wouldn't want them having sex either. Should we ban sex???

If you can : go ahead and ban sex now .laugh .

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 11:37 AM

for a long time i have wonders, is there every going to be a day when the old people who run this country, will legalize marijuana.

I do not do drugs , I do not smoke , I drink on social occasion , so I say : NO .

So what your saying is that since you don't do it or want to do it everyone should be like you???? huh

Exactly because I am convinced they are no good and they are harm .

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 11:35 AM

Why does it always have to be about the looks? What ever happened to whats on the inside?

You make love to the body not to the soul.:wink: .

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 11:32 AM

day ago.

i got married 3 days ago.

What are you doing here then ?.
shocked shocked

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 14 15