Community > Posts By > carold

carold's photo
Wed 08/14/13 03:49 PM

remember vivian, carol is your friend drinks

laugh I know...I'm just like you...I love to tease her !!
I love teasing u all too.:angel:

carold's photo
Wed 08/14/13 05:24 AM

Joe I'm very thankful got a good judge.flowerforyou ESE glad for all those. Prayer and all my buddiesflowerforyou especially u:wink:

dodged a bullet carol, but please don't forget how scary it was

I'll never forget and thankful no one else was hurt. God is awesomeflowerforyou

carold's photo
Wed 08/14/13 03:25 AM

Mornin Y'all,
Coffee's on and it has filled my little place with aroma and thoughts of everyone. I have come to realize just how special this place is that we gather together in...how miniscule a thread is, yet the far reach it has connecting us. Though I do not say this often enough, I cherish you all and appreciate the time we spend. Pretty amazing...
I do too

carold's photo
Wed 08/14/13 03:25 AM
Edited by carold on Wed 08/14/13 03:37 AM
Joe I'm very thankful got a good judge.flowerforyou ESE glad for all those. Prayer and all my buddiesflowerforyou especially u:wink:

carold's photo
Wed 08/14/13 03:24 AM

Mornin Y'all,
Coffee's on and it has filled my little place with aroma and thoughts of everyone. I have come to realize just how special this place is that we gather together in...how miniscule a thread is, yet the far reach it has connecting us. Though I do not say this often enough, I cherish you all and appreciate the time we spend. Pretty amazing...
I do too

carold's photo
Wed 08/14/13 03:24 AM

Mornin Y'all,
I do too

carold's photo
Sat 08/10/13 07:47 AM
waving what yah up to today Saddie??

carold's photo
Sat 08/10/13 07:35 AM

I pray for all of you, every day...

Somebody has to... laugh

Indeed it is a good job...I am Sadie..officially now we have been introduced.
Carol Houston. waving

Sadie how is the weather up there??

Humid and a little over cast today here going to get up to 95 which is better than 105

carold's photo
Sat 08/10/13 06:39 AM
Call me I messaged the number for my new cell.drinker

carold's photo
Sat 08/10/13 06:38 AM

I rose and shone at 2:00 this morning...that's enough for one day ! Now I'm just UP.waving

I got up at 4 ready to go home just have to wait for the kids so I can go home. Made breakfast. No Coffee here had to drink Hot Tea what

carold's photo
Sat 08/10/13 06:25 AM
Maybe we can get Viv off FB :wink:

Beautiful here a little rain this morning over cast. not so hot but humid.

carold's photo
Sat 08/10/13 04:45 AM
Premeditated Mad Scarey If she has no smile and her face looks like a mask time to run.

carold's photo
Sat 08/10/13 04:42 AM
Looking in been off line a while waving Got a new cell phone :thumbsup:

carold's photo
Sat 08/10/13 04:09 AM
Don't forget directions Email me hehewinking :thumbsup:

carold's photo
Sat 08/10/13 03:24 AM
Edited by carold on Sat 08/10/13 03:26 AM

It will not be long and this will be my view ohhh yeah...

Looks nice!

:thumbsup: even I would get in that water !!!

Looks nice, but about midway between the rocks on the shore-line & the floating raft of seaweed, can I see a basking shark looking for a feed?pitchfork pitchfork
oops and no I haven't started without yah:banana: Ok who has the music for this party. Lets get it started. Old Dog can play some good tunesflowerforyou Utube :banana:

carold's photo
Sat 08/10/13 03:24 AM

It will not be long and this will be my view ohhh yeah...

Looks nice!

:thumbsup: even I would get in that water !!!

Looks nice, but about midway between the rocks on the shore-line & the floating raft of seaweed, can I see a basking shark looking for a feed?pitchfork pitchfork
Where in Florida guess I can get the gang together and crash this party winking winking :thumbsup: Have a few for me heheoops :laughing:

carold's photo
Sat 08/10/13 03:21 AM

I'm sure looking for some good news today :heart: I'll get back with yah on that flowerforyou

Where are you??? Jen's?
Went to court went well:banana: :banana:

carold's photo
Sat 08/10/13 03:18 AM

Prayers please day in court for my accident Up and out of here.

Prayin for ya..
went well have to go back the 11th of Sept yeap 911.
They just want to come back at me for restitution but no city property was damaged and I had insurance. So going to fight it that.

Thanks for the prayer seem to be working for me Viv :wink:

I'll call just Viv email me Eddy's numberflowerforyou at the kids. Got a new cell phone was so happy with the out come. Called the old dog when I got it he was working on a car go figure. drinker Probably went and had a beer he never called back frustrated just like an old dog.ohwell
I am paying some but expected that. :smile: Had to pay out 62 yesterday. Court fees.

carold's photo
Fri 08/09/13 08:59 PM
Hello I'm back :angel: Online with a new cell phone:angel:

carold's photo
Fri 08/09/13 05:55 AM

Good morning y'allwaving (Carol too, if she shows uplaugh )

tongue2 tongue2