Community > Posts By > carold

carold's photo
Wed 06/12/13 09:15 PM
Edited by carold on Wed 06/12/13 09:18 PM

My eyes are opened this morning. I'm going to the hospital to get check out my primary dr told me to because she is booked up for a long time.

Good..I'm glad you are going to see her. Let me know what she says

Morning everyonewaving

*throws Hippies marbles in the trash!!
I was at Ben Taub for 12 hours. checking this checking that xrays, blood test, they put me on an antibiotice drip. No plastic surgeon they wouldn't refer me. Said it would take 2 years for my arm to totally heal. At least I got some pain meds. Those people at that other hospital were mean. ohwell They check me out every which way here. found out I broke my hand too. All's good on the road to recovery can't go back to work till Tuesdayohwell .

Maybe will flip this tomorrow bigsmile

carold's photo
Wed 06/12/13 04:59 AM
My eyes are opened this morning. I'm going to the hospital to get check out my primary dr told me to because she is booked up for a long time.

carold's photo
Wed 06/12/13 04:57 AM
Good morning Texaswaving

having my coffee before I take off to the hospital going to go get checked out my dr cant see me so they told me to go into emergency said I would have a better chance of seeing a plastice surgeon if i did. my ***** arm and dizziness is what they are conserned about and some numbness. Talk to the officer last night that took the report. Nice lady not like the jerk at the hospital :angel:

carold's photo
Wed 06/12/13 04:44 AM
Since my accident I can't run fast enough. noway And I'm already beat up:cry:

carold's photo
Wed 06/12/13 04:42 AM
The kicked butt :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

carold's photo
Wed 06/12/13 04:40 AM
Having my coffee good morning Minglersdrinker waving

carold's photo
Wed 06/12/13 04:39 AM
Good morning Minglerswaving

carold's photo
Tue 06/11/13 06:23 PM
Me too

carold's photo
Tue 06/11/13 05:43 PM
Lots of Prayers Pam :heart:

carold's photo
Tue 06/11/13 05:22 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: yes I am bigsmile

carold's photo
Tue 06/11/13 11:09 AM

Good to see you.

Take care & get healed up, we are all pulling for you.
flowers flowers shocked waving
thanks buddyflowerforyou

Carole Music hasn't been around much. Is she on your fb??

carold's photo
Tue 06/11/13 11:08 AM

Glad to hear she's home.

Hi Carol
How are you doing?
Had a car accident totaled the car.

So you found your phone? or did you go home with Jen?
Darn still haven't found the cell frustrated

carold's photo
Tue 06/11/13 10:57 AM
I luv you ((((((((((((((B))))))))))))))))

carold's photo
Tue 06/11/13 10:56 AM
I just can't sit never have been able to do that.

carold's photo
Tue 06/11/13 09:51 AM

Jayne you're too late, because I'm too greedy!!! laugh It doesn't last long around me!!

Kristi, How come you have the next few days to yourself?? Are you off work?

Nope still have to work...Packed Kaitlynn a bag and dropped her off at my sons... He is off work this week due to he hurt his foot..So he said if I would pack her a bag and bring her out there last night he would watch her for the rest of the week... First time in a month she has stayed with anyone...

So I'm taking advantage of it while I can Applebee's is calling my name today after work...drinker
Me too kristy. Enjoy your time off.

carold's photo
Tue 06/11/13 09:47 AM
Thanks Jeff luv yah Hugs

carold's photo
Tue 06/11/13 09:45 AM

Good morning Ladieswaving

can't braely open my eyes today.

what's the number there?
was good talking to yah. I look the blackeyes things up on the computer once I take my shower. Watching silver lining play book. Love that movie seen it at the theater.

carold's photo
Tue 06/11/13 09:43 AM

Good morning Ladieswaving

can't braely open my eyes today.

Mornin y'all..Carold...so glad to talk to you last night...I made coffee..I'd even have donuts with y'all...
How's the burnin..Carold..is the salve helping?

it is helping good draws out all the goo about to apply it for today after I take my shower.

carold's photo
Tue 06/11/13 09:01 AM
Thank you Cathy and Jeff

carold's photo
Tue 06/11/13 07:41 AM
Thank you Mikey flowerforyou I'm not in the hospital any longer. Got out yesterday moning. No medical insurance so they let me go quickly. was there from midnight till 6 in the morning. But I do have a card I can take to county hospital and get these stiches out and see a dr. For a minium copay. They wouldn't take me to the county hospital that night took me to the first hospital because I was bleeding.