Community > Posts By > carold

carold's photo
Tue 06/11/13 07:15 AM
Alright go Spurs what time is the game.

Ese email me your phone number.

at Jenns for a couple of days.

carold's photo
Tue 06/11/13 06:13 AM
thank you mg I know we got off on the wrong foot once hope all is forgiven flowerforyou

Eileen the guy in the car loves me and me him but only as friends.ohwell laugh he goes the other way. I woke up with him sitting next to me crying. He was so happy to see my eyes open. But then the look on his face. I said am I ok he said no. I said whats wrong he said your face. And blood was pouring out from the top of my head where I hit the windshield. frustrated a friend took me to see the car thank god for seatbelts.flowerforyou

carold's photo
Tue 06/11/13 06:07 AM

I hope the other guy looks worse :-)
The guy in the car with me only jammed his thumb. I can barely open my eyes today.frustrated Theank god no other cars were involved. All I can remember is I lost control of the car and woke up in the hospital.

carold's photo
Tue 06/11/13 06:04 AM
Good morning Ladieswaving

can't braely open my eyes today.

carold's photo
Mon 06/10/13 10:22 PM
Thank you I'm beat up pretty good.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

carold's photo
Mon 06/10/13 10:15 PM
Thank you everyone for the love, prayers and well wishes. Love my mingles familyflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

At my daughters recuperating for a couple of days. So I'm online with her computer. My phone I still can't find. And my driver license so they won't let me take anything out of the car till a get a copy of my license from the DMV. To prove I am who I say I am. frustrated

carold's photo
Mon 06/10/13 10:06 PM

Glad to hear she's home.

Hi Carol
How are you doing?
Had a car accident totaled the car.

carold's photo
Thu 06/06/13 07:48 PM
Found yah waving

carold's photo
Tue 06/04/13 05:20 PM
:wink: laugh I understand.

carold's photo
Tue 06/04/13 05:14 PM

Yep, it's about October when the big change happens. You get our cold, we get the hot (maybe)pitchfork pitchfork
. My favorite is spring and fall :banana:

carold's photo
Mon 06/03/13 09:12 PM
Darn frustrated laugh guess we'll have to wait till octoberohwell

carold's photo
Mon 06/03/13 07:27 PM
Throw some cool weather up here.drinker

carold's photo
Mon 06/03/13 07:21 PM
Making you nervous Ray laugh

carold's photo
Mon 06/03/13 06:38 PM
Just because that is a story in the bible didn't mean it was ok to sin and lay with their father. Were human were born into sin. Its the heart, striving not to sin for the love of God. For he loved you enough to send his son to die for you. Pretty much seems a sin to have sex outside of marriage. You pretty much would have to be celibute weather you liked same sex or not. Everyone has there cross to bear. All sin and fall short. Its just do yah get up and try again?

carold's photo
Mon 06/03/13 06:16 PM
You causing trouble over there Raypitchfork

carold's photo
Mon 06/03/13 06:05 PM

How has everyone been doing? Or have you all forgotten me?
. Hey girl of course I remember you. Your up in oklahoma getting any of that bad weather? How's the grandkids?

carold's photo
Sat 06/01/13 06:21 PM
I know that is why we r here laugh :wink:

I'm doing ok. Cathyflowerforyou

carold's photo
Sat 06/01/13 05:53 PM
How have u been Cathy waving

carold's photo
Sat 06/01/13 05:38 PM
Just me and youb here todayflowerforyou

Saturday night and I ain't got nobody. ohwell

carold's photo
Sat 06/01/13 05:33 PM
I walked to the office to pay the rent:tongue: my little outing for the day.happy done cleaning for the moment. drinker