Community > Posts By > carold

carold's photo
Fri 06/21/13 07:26 AM
When pigs fly laugh :wink:

carold's photo
Fri 06/21/13 07:25 AM

morning y'allwaving

mowildflower, send that rain this way if you don't want it..we'll certainly take it!

Carol, I thought you were going to get a copy of your license last week???
Not like I have a car got to get someone to take me. Anyway I went and no phone in the car. Missing my work shoe that had an expensive orthadic in it ohwell My Work clothes were torn to threads.whoa but my mango was still in the front seat surprised

carold's photo
Sun 06/16/13 07:38 PM

:banana: :banana: :banana:

was at the hospital for 12 hours found out I broke my hand must be a small break it is swollen but doesn't hurt that much. Said the arm would take 2 years to totally heal. put me on an antibiotic drip arm was looking a little infected. They were real nice checked me out good not like that other hospital no insurance ready to throw me out. I have a county health card and this is a county hospital. I couldn't get them to take me there the night of my accident. So probably going to have a big dr bill ohwell

Damn girl ya did it good...Hope your insurance on your car pays off quick for you so you can get something else...

Hope you get to feeling better soon...

Hope you heal quick, just don't push it to much.

I agree.

I had to run to Austin yesterday. It seems there aren't enough hours in the day anymore.
Only had Liability. Going back to work Tuesday get my stitches out tomorrow looking forward to that. Cell phone lost in the car going to get a copy of my license to get the stuff out of my car.

carold's photo
Sun 06/16/13 07:23 PM
Edited by carold on Sun 06/16/13 07:25 PM
Hey ladies miss yah flowerforyou till I find that phone, If I do. it will be a while before I can get online. :cry: I'll hit the library once once a week and my daughters.

carold's photo
Sun 06/16/13 07:17 PM
I'm back with no online access my phone was in the car got to get a copy of my driver license to get in the car and get my stuff.I didn't see the phone last I was in the car.

carold's photo
Sun 06/16/13 07:08 PM
Looking forward to getting my Stitches out tomorrow.

carold's photo
Thu 06/13/13 09:48 AM
Betty like Almond Joys drool

I like the camel milky waysdrool

carold's photo
Thu 06/13/13 09:43 AM
bigsmile smooched drinker

carold's photo
Thu 06/13/13 09:40 AM
What are you Cooking??

carold's photo
Thu 06/13/13 09:38 AM
It think she would look cuter getting her beauty sleepohwell

carold's photo
Thu 06/13/13 09:33 AM
You better watch out Robert:tongue: pitchfork I would think you would want to keep Viv in bed instead of throwing cold marbles in there. Just sayin :wink:

carold's photo
Thu 06/13/13 09:29 AM
Lets see it bigsmile

carold's photo
Thu 06/13/13 08:41 AM

My eyes are opened this morning. I'm going to the hospital to get check out my primary dr told me to because she is booked up for a long time.

Good..I'm glad you are going to see her. Let me know what she says

Morning everyonewaving

*throws Hippies marbles in the trash!!
I was at Ben Taub for 12 hours. checking this checking that xrays, blood test, they put me on an antibiotice drip. No plastic surgeon they wouldn't refer me. Said it would take 2 years for my arm to totally heal. At least I got some pain meds. Those people at that other hospital were mean. ohwell They check me out every which way here. found out I broke my hand too. All's good on the road to recovery can't go back to work till Tuesdayohwell .

Maybe will flip this tomorrow bigsmile

Glad you went to Ben Taub...I was hoping you would. so you broke your hand too?? Gees girl!! You're a mess !!!laugh
Yeap just a hot Mess:wink: :tongue: laugh

carold's photo
Thu 06/13/13 08:39 AM

My eyes are opened this morning. I'm going to the hospital to get check out my primary dr told me to because she is booked up for a long time.

Good..I'm glad you are going to see her. Let me know what she says

Morning everyonewaving

*throws Hippies marbles in the trash!!
I was at Ben Taub for 12 hours. checking this checking that xrays, blood test, they put me on an antibiotice drip. No plastic surgeon they wouldn't refer me. Said it would take 2 years for my arm to totally heal. At least I got some pain meds. Those people at that other hospital were mean. ohwell They check me out every which way here. found out I broke my hand too. All's good on the road to recovery can't go back to work till Tuesdayohwell .

Maybe will flip this tomorrow bigsmile

Glad that you are starting to recover. I have been saying my prayers for you Carol!
Thank you girly I need them flowerforyou

carold's photo
Thu 06/13/13 08:35 AM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: did yah see it Viv?? post it rofl rofl rofl

I'll be babysitting the next 2 days so no computer. :cry:

carold's photo
Thu 06/13/13 08:32 AM
I got my daughter klc and friends lived here since 78. Galenda the Possum was knocking on my door as soon as she heard and got off work that was sweet. Miss her on here.

Thank you Penny I sure do believe in the power of prayer. They say this arm wound will take 2 years to totally heal. God is more powerful he knows I have to take care of myself. Yes I have friends and family but money is tight. going to babysit tonight and tomorrow for some extra money. Going back to work Tuesday. I am enjoying the time off from work tho. and these kids will be a breeze one is 9 she is a helper with the little sister.

Thanks again everyoneflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

carold's photo
Thu 06/13/13 06:02 AM

Vivian found one of my clones on the internet. Even I did a double take! His beard is much longer, wears different clothes, is with people I never met, in a place where I did not go ... but other than that, the dude looks exactly like me.
Put the picture on your profile so we can see.bigsmile

Morning Ese waving

He probably went back to bedwinking

carold's photo
Thu 06/13/13 05:59 AM
Thank you Joeflowerforyou morning minglers waving

carold's photo
Wed 06/12/13 09:33 PM
No more flipped cars and windshields for me going to be taking the city bus for about 6 months. ohwell frustrated tears :laughing: slaphead winking :angel:

carold's photo
Wed 06/12/13 09:27 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana:

was at the hospital for 12 hours found out I broke my hand must be a small break it is swollen but doesn't hurt that much. Said the arm would take 2 years to totally heal. put me on an antibiotic drip arm was looking a little infected. They were real nice checked me out good not like that other hospital no insurance ready to throw me out. I have a county health card and this is a county hospital. I couldn't get them to take me there the night of my accident. So probably going to have a big dr bill ohwell