Community > Posts By > carold

carold's photo
Sat 06/29/13 12:11 PM
Hope everyone is having a good weekend.waving

carold's photo
Sat 06/29/13 12:10 PM

I saw "man of steel". Good flick!
The kids went to see it they really liked It. I seen the zombie movie with Brad Pitts :thumbsup:

carold's photo
Sat 06/29/13 12:08 PM

Humm hate to burst all of ya'lls bubbles but....with the time it is taking me just to get the living room done it will be finished maybe in 2014......I'm still waiting on my son to do what he has to finish just so I can start painting in there.... Then the spare room is next which may end up as Kaitlynn's whoa

Hey...we're just teasing you..(except maybe for Carollaugh ) We'd never plan a meet and say you were having it!!

Carol would lmao :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
bigsmile winking Luv yah Ladies hehe tongue2

oops we got caught!!!
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I got my eyes on you 2 winking

dayum..we can't even talk about you without you knowing !!!laugh
Ha Ha So what yah up too this weekend??

carold's photo
Sat 06/29/13 12:03 PM

So some of us were vaccinated with a phonograph needle; so what? laugh

Someone's got to make up for all those "strong, silent types" running around loose in the world.:tongue:

Carol knows we love her.!! But we are all guilty of teasing her too much...but DANG it !! She's SO easy to tease !! laugh laugh ( you have to meet her in person...she's a sweetheart !!)
:angel: :angel: winking

carold's photo
Sat 06/29/13 12:01 PM

I've had to much coffee everyone at the shop are about to run me off :wink: I'm talking to much go figure :wink:

You have to teach me to make a smoothie I bought a blender and it is still sitting there :wink:

I cannot imagine you talking too much..whoa
tongue2 tongue2

carold's photo
Wed 06/26/13 07:16 AM

Sorry Vivian. The wind was my fault. I used Betty's broom she gave me ages ago to take a quick trip to TX and since it has been awhile since I rode it I was not as smooth in the air.

Carold, just make sure you don't overdo it at work.

Betty, sorry to hear about that flooding. I don't know what is going on with our environment lately. Mother Nature seems to be on a rampage
Hey B, Viv and Jayne waving I don't feel I'm over doing it at work. I'm good if I don't bend over or turn my head real fast. Cant carry heavy with my left arm but I'm adjusting flowerforyou

In other words as long as you don't move you are fine lol
Good to see you Carolflowerforyou
I can walk straight if I don't turn my head fast.

carold's photo
Wed 06/26/13 07:06 AM
I've had to much coffee everyone at the shop are about to run me off :wink: I'm talking to much go figure :wink:

You have to teach me to make a smoothie I bought a blender and it is still sitting there :wink:

carold's photo
Wed 06/26/13 07:02 AM

Humm hate to burst all of ya'lls bubbles but....with the time it is taking me just to get the living room done it will be finished maybe in 2014......I'm still waiting on my son to do what he has to finish just so I can start painting in there.... Then the spare room is next which may end up as Kaitlynn's whoa

Hey...we're just teasing you..(except maybe for Carollaugh ) We'd never plan a meet and say you were having it!!

oops we got caught!!!
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I got my eyes on you 2 winking

carold's photo
Tue 06/25/13 07:44 AM

waving

Ese...you're getting predictable !!

Stop pickin' on Ese, he's only tellin it like it is! Nothin' happens in San Antone 'septin it gets hot, then hotter. Down here, we might have a bright blue sky......when the fog lifts, I'll check & let y'all knowpitchfork pitchfork
Nothing happens in San Antonio rofl rofl rofl You don't know Texas flowerforyou

carold's photo
Tue 06/25/13 07:42 AM

carold's photo
Tue 06/25/13 07:34 AM

Sorry Vivian. The wind was my fault. I used Betty's broom she gave me ages ago to take a quick trip to TX and since it has been awhile since I rode it I was not as smooth in the air.

Carold, just make sure you don't overdo it at work.

Betty, sorry to hear about that flooding. I don't know what is going on with our environment lately. Mother Nature seems to be on a rampage
Hey B, Viv and Jayne waving I don't feel I'm over doing it at work. I'm good if I don't bend over or turn my head real fast. Cant carry heavy with my left arm but I'm adjusting flowerforyou

carold's photo
Tue 06/25/13 07:31 AM
Good morning minglers waving

carold's photo
Fri 06/21/13 02:26 PM
Then I would just sit around being sore this takes my mind off of it. flowerforyou

carold's photo
Fri 06/21/13 01:49 PM
I'm doing better back to work Bwaving

carold's photo
Fri 06/21/13 07:47 AM
Great I took off yesterday to go to a BP party with my daughters work awesome you wouldn't believe all they were giving away. it was at a ranch, bbq, drinks, margarita's wine beer, gifts was lots of fun :banana: Got to go my ride is here for work. At my X's shop using the computer :thumbsup:

carold's photo
Fri 06/21/13 07:44 AM
Well number 2 was awesome just to get there and watch them play flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

carold's photo
Fri 06/21/13 07:42 AM

She dodged a bullet ... as it were. There was almost no Carol! I hope this bit of badness leads to some goodness.
The pot calling the kettle backsmooched winking

But I am grateful to be here gives you a different perspective on life.:thumbsup:

So living it to the fullest even if I am beat up :angel:

and still being good smile2

Jeff thank you so much for the encouragement I love your angels:heart:

Thank all you minglers out there I look forward to seeing the love from you when I am able to get online flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

I stay in touch with the Bulldog daily so no worries I'm on the road to recovery :banana: :banana: :banana:

Just wait till that next meet it will be a blow out :banana: :banana: :banana:

Life gives you Lemons make Lemonade winking

carold's photo
Fri 06/21/13 07:31 AM

Who are these so called spurs??? These are the only spurs I know......

And I bet she uses them often.

and you wondered why 'YEE HAW" was her favorite sayinglaugh

Hey now I can't help if I'm verbal.... hehehehe

laugh laugh
:wink: I think we 3 can relate :tongue: watch out boys winking

carold's photo
Fri 06/21/13 07:29 AM

popping in to say hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when is the next meet at Kristi's house? hehehehe
I think that is the best location and central Richard can make it flowerforyou bigsmile

carold's photo
Fri 06/21/13 07:28 AM

more like vivian is waving goodbye to the san antonio spurs championship. heat 95 spurs 88. congrats to the miami heat as they win their second championship in a row
ohwell flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: