Community > Posts By > CremeBrulee

no photo
Mon 04/18/22 02:15 PM
Ibiza is the most beautiful place in the world.

Why??

no photo
Thu 04/14/22 07:21 AM
If I known you were looking for that Stevie, I would not have shaved my head today!

:grin::grin:Atta an easy loss though

no photo
Thu 04/14/22 07:17 AM
Hi Roseman! Welcome to Mingle! :wave:

I'm not sure it's fair to say that people are shallow for showing interest to the people they find attractive on here. I mean, don't you have your own physical preferences? What makes you decide to email (or reply to an email from) one woman over another? Or do you just email everyone, regardless of their appearance, or even if they don't have a profile picture?

If you feel that you'd rather be recognized for your cerebral qualities, I would recommend posting regularly in the forums. Show off your brains and your personality. Lots of people meet in the forums. And since most scammers don't take the time to post regularly in the forums, you can usually safely assume that most posters are probably legit.

All the best to you! :hugging:

🤝
This!

no photo
Mon 04/11/22 01:43 AM
is it hard to find the right woman here in having a long term relationship withot the lon distance?

Depends....
Maybe it is,maybe its not....
if they are not available within your locality,then "without the lon distance" might have to be scrapped
Just a thought.

no photo
Mon 04/11/22 01:40 AM
Profile ?

What you missed was me eating to boxes of 6 chock eclairs from Iclands for lunch.

Thats way more important.

Welcome to the site.

leona the brat

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Choc eclairs!!!! :scream:
Brat indeed...:grin::grin:

Although,your spellings(and their disclaimers) are tops!!! :grin:

no photo
Mon 04/11/22 01:38 AM
im not the most creative person when creating a good profile. let me know what im missing. God blessed

I cant find any faults with it either....
Good luck to you!!

no photo
Mon 04/11/22 01:36 AM
I find it hard to believe that people are real on things like this new at navigating any sort of dating thing

Fake here too..
:grin:🤭🤭:blush:
Well,i say,there are a good few real ones and a ton of fakes!
But its easy to spot them though

no photo
Sun 04/10/22 02:48 AM
When they bring a spade to the first date?

:joy::joy::joy::joy:🤣🤣🤣🤣

no photo
Sun 04/10/22 02:46 AM
Theres a BIG difference between love and sec...
Making love is faaaar too different from having sec! :information_desk_person:‍♀️

If you know,you know!

no photo
Sun 04/10/22 02:44 AM
Love is Never about Sex!

This :point_up:

no photo
Fri 04/08/22 12:33 PM
Well... get a good profile. Yours isn't good.
All photos are the same, the 2nd is lord knows what.
Maybe try showing your entire face and smile.

Remove the nonsense that you cannot see likes. You can. Create some good text. Google if you don't know what that looks like.

Women might also be suspicious because you are looking for older women. Why? Do you have a job? Often it's about wanting to be a kept man. Make sure your profile is clear on that.

And... I do NOT go to video to prove to some man who's still a stranger that I'm for real. To me that's the fast route to the man being kicked to the curb. I don't have an interest in men with trust issues.
And I do NOT go to video real soon, not until there is some kind of bond and sense that the man is genuinely interested. Otherwise I could make it a fulltime job to video chat with males. Too time consuming. It's a privilege for someone that has potential.

This!! :ok_hand::ok_hand:

no photo
Fri 04/08/22 05:48 AM
I mostly text about 20 ladies just to get a reply from 1, they either want me to be older or be in their area, but I have a cool age, most ladies I chat here won’t chat anymore ones I say I will have a video call with them to confirm their pictures agains what’s on video, I guess those are scammers. Mostly those who are willing to text are scammers and I won’t fall for that so that leaves me with no luck here.. now I want real ladies who are interested to find me and text but ladies never text first, I’m wondering if I’m not good looking enough to find love, distance isn’t a problem

Well,
personally,am cautious about people i see online as should everyone!
Lots of scammers expected.
Real ladies might not txt first...just to see one goes an extra mile.
But mainly,people are a bit too fleeting as there's a load of people to "choose" from....easily scrolls to the next profile. :information_desk_person:‍♀️

no photo
Fri 04/08/22 05:42 AM
Have made two good platonic friends,its been a few years now...one met in person.

no photo
Fri 04/08/22 05:38 AM
Possible of course, but I find it odd as it is a typical feminine thing to sacrifice her own needs and wants when in a relationship. Not even as an individual thing, but as a collective feminine trade. Like it's mostly women who sacrifice their own career by staying home / working part-time to take care of their kids. Meanwhile the man can pursue his career and future while that of the woman comes to a screeching halt.

Most women, even the strong ones, let go of their boundaries and needs as soon as they are in some sort of connection with a man. They adept to the man's agenda and needs at their own expense.
The result often is that the man loses interest as things become way too easy that way. Then the relationship falls apart, usually leaving the woman broken hearted as she gave so much and got left in chit regardless.

I think part of this happening has to do with women bonding much sooner than men. Plus men's collective wound is fear of commitment, woman's is fear of abandonment.

The above scenario happens an awful lot!

Also, very very few man can appreciate and handle a woman who gives from the heart. That's one of my problems with dating/men. I am naturally inclined to be generous, to give, to share, from the heart so not to get back.
It's who I am, how I'm wired.
But it often leads to the above scenario nonetheless as it leaves men flabbergabbered. I've seen my last partner overwhelmed when I gave him his B-day gifts. And no, not thousands of dollars worth, but just my input, the effort I'd made.
Have had that happen before which makes me think/feel I have to dial it down, a lot, meaning I have to change myself and go against the grain of who I am.

A giver!!!
But,very true....very few men can handle this kind of woman! Seems that to a man,we have to look at economic terms....scarcity driving demand and cost?? You get too available,too giving,too open,too loving,man loses interest :information_desk_person:‍♀️
demand goes down with availability...:grin:

no photo
Fri 04/08/22 05:33 AM
because some people go by the looks some by wealth though true love comes from the heart

🤝🤝:ok_hand:

no photo
Fri 04/08/22 05:31 AM
In today's world of restrictions and doubts, it's even harder to find true love ... but make no mistakes ... it does exist and I just found it ... she is great looking and very rich ... a combination that's hard to beat ... unfortunately, she was a scammer .... but I continue to seek that elusive woman!!!!

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Slim!!!
I was starting to believe till"very rish"!!

no photo
Fri 04/08/22 05:29 AM
Because Expenses Have Increased

:smile::smile::smile:

Nothing is hard,
Depends on your own mentality.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:
Yeah,and fuels costs are up in the roof...:grin:

no photo
Fri 04/08/22 05:28 AM
I believe it's difficult on the dating sites, because too many are thinking that there's someone better in the next profile or with the next click of the mouse. And in doing that, pass up what could have been exactly what they were hoping to find. 🤤

This!! :ok_hand:

no photo
Fri 04/08/22 05:23 AM
https://mingle2.com/topic/625113

There is one in here as well. The 4th last one.

Larsi helpful :see_no_evil: :laughing:

:grin:

no photo
Fri 04/08/22 05:21 AM
Her: I love animals
Him: Really? I work with animals.
Her: Oh that's so cute. So what do you do? Are you a vet? a zoo keeper?
Him: No, I'm a butcher

:scream:
:see_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25