Community > Posts By > CremeBrulee

no photo
Fri 01/10/14 01:30 AM
Weather maybe?

no photo
Thu 01/09/14 08:45 PM

Hows this conversation with the men on here.

Me: How are you?
Man: Me?
Me: Yeah you?
Man: I don't know..but you marry me?
Me: What?
Man: marry me make me happy?
Me: Are you crazy? I don't even know you.
Man: me not crazy i want wife
Me: Goodbye take care.
Man: huh? where you going?
Me: bye
Man: be my wife
Me: signing off.
LMAO!!!

Oh,I'd say"yes",then wait for what next!!

Ha ha ha haaaa
Lmbo!!

This is hilarious!

You got you a husband! Now,go pay groom price(an equivalent of brideprice)!!

Does that mean you'll marry me? How much? hahaha

:tongue:

no photo
Thu 01/09/14 11:07 AM

hay some of the wemen on here are not much better.some go from hello to sex talk in one message.wow.work with me ladys.

Oh,thought this was standard proceedure?

no photo
Thu 01/09/14 11:05 AM

Hows this conversation with the men on here.

Me: How are you?
Man: Me?
Me: Yeah you?
Man: I don't know..but you marry me?
Me: What?
Man: marry me make me happy?
Me: Are you crazy? I don't even know you.
Man: me not crazy i want wife
Me: Goodbye take care.
Man: huh? where you going?
Me: bye
Man: be my wife
Me: signing off.
LMAO!!!

Oh,I'd say"yes",then wait for what next!!

Ha ha ha haaaa
Lmbo!!

This is hilarious!

You got you a husband! Now,go pay groom price(an equivalent of brideprice)!!

no photo
Thu 01/09/14 10:53 AM
Single and snoozing!!

no photo
Thu 01/09/14 10:42 AM
Edited by CremeBrulee on Thu 01/09/14 10:46 AM
Guys,why don't you ignore the non-active accounts,shades wearing accounts,non-white accounts,no pic accounts and "foreign" accounts!!??

Simple as that!

Getting cranky might give one an ulcer you know!?

Goodluck with "overhauls"!

no photo
Thu 01/09/14 10:38 AM

I think this site needs an overhaul... mine is full of inactive accounts in my area.. also I would like everyone to have a profile picture of themselves.. I just got viewed many times only one had a picture.. this is terrible.. needs to be fixed or I will close my account. Most of those that come through are black men... no offense but I'm white and I will never, ever go out with another race... we need filters for these things in a hurry... I'm getting very cranky. and I use all filters that exist for mail.. I Don't want these people viewing me, they are here just to stare and too chicken to show their faces

WOW!!

no photo
Thu 01/09/14 10:37 AM

you all could ask for a REFUND!pitchfork :laughing: rofl rofl rofl

Right on!!
((Highfives))!!

no photo
Thu 01/09/14 10:34 AM

I have no restrictions on my email or my account, yet I cannot view anyone outside the US. When I do a search it says zero results & expand my search criteria. Something isn't working correctly. Help!

You could try; going to "search",then choose"criteria"...change "country" from US to any other country of your choise,and "distance" to "Any"...US is default country!

Hope it helps!

Goodluck

no photo
Thu 01/09/14 10:26 AM

I'm just wondering if anyone here has ever ran into any conversations from anyone from Ghana or Nigeria, and if so is there a way if you can find out if they are real or not and would you trust any of them?

On here,I've interacted with one guy in the forums((Muaness)),he was on here for a while,now he only comes in once in a while!! Many minglers did interact with him am sure...he wasn't arrogant as the others I've seen here either...so,I'd say,he is one of the good apples!

no photo
Thu 01/09/14 10:23 AM
Am Nigerian-havent been booted yet!!

no photo
Thu 01/09/14 10:19 AM

Happy Easter.

Wabbits!!!

no photo
Thu 01/09/14 10:15 AM

It may not be what is wrong with you.. rather.. what is wrong with society. I grew up in a small town where everyone knew everyone. And we could knock on the door and have coffee and chat at anytime.. we were welcome with open arms. I moved to Florida in 1972. Only once had a nice neighbor who would act like those did so many years before. I am finding a lot of folks here just want to look, stare, nudge and not really know anyone. A lot of them have no picture, wear sunglasses or from other countries. They should just go to the beach and stare ... In my area no one.. not anyone is ever on line.. that tells me a lot right there. I suggest going to the community, get to know others there... Remember.. a lot of ladies do not like a man with a bad mouth... Be impolite one time and they will remember you for sure.. one to avoid. Good luck.

#*@x«%&¤€*#€!(!?*#!!!!

no photo
Thu 01/09/14 10:07 AM

Eat chocolate, be happy and kiss the stars in the sky!

Now,can I have my Choc please-make it whitechocolate with coconut shavings!
happy

no photo
Thu 01/09/14 10:05 AM
Happy Birthday to all minglers whose birthdays fall in 2014!

And Happy Thanksgiving!!

no photo
Wed 01/08/14 11:38 PM
Edited by CremeBrulee on Wed 01/08/14 11:43 PM
Well,being an azzwhole gets you an azzwhole! Let azzwholes choose azzwholes-see,sometimes those "women"you see with that type of guy have more unsettling and hectic stuff deep down!

You are better off without one like that!

So,hang in there,good things come to those who wait!!

Your profile looks ok to me.. Just fill in the blanks about children..

Also,would be good for you involving yourself in the forums..you'll meet more genuine people that way..

Goodluck!

no photo
Wed 01/08/14 11:33 PM

Awww thats really sweet, bless u! Offer accepted lol! Regular tea, or a lovely latte please! :smile:

Well,you were still up by 6am,so,either you stayed up all through,with a strong coffee,or a calming,relaxing cuppa tea-then sleep all morning!

Yeah,welcome to the nut house!
flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 01/08/14 10:27 AM

I used to attract insane broads.

Glad that phase passed.

You mean its a phase??
So,it should be able to pass then....

no photo
Wed 01/08/14 04:03 AM
Ok-and how do we help you do that??

no photo
Wed 01/08/14 03:55 AM

Hello. I did that the wrong way round lol. Forgive me Ive not slept yet Lmao!!Oh well. :wink: btw Its not 10:30pm here, its 6:25am. ?????

Either I offer you a coffee/espresso or a cup of warm chamomille tea sweetened with honey!