Community > Posts By > CremeBrulee

no photo
Tue 01/13/15 01:35 AM

What in the world are you talking about???? I just told my two older sisters to"sort yourselves out,am the youngest,I shouldn't be sorting y'all out"

bigsmile

I don't know what in the world I'm talking about...usually...laugh

We are in big trouble Bashajones...we'll be lost very soon!!! laugh

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 11:06 PM
What in the world are you talking about???? I just told my two older sisters to"sort yourselves out,am the youngest,I shouldn't be sorting y'all out"

bigsmile

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 11:03 PM
Well,at 19,txt speak is,the "in" thing,so,no idea if the girls see it as good or a turn off....but to us,its a bit lazy??!
Expand more on the "about me"and what/who you seek....interests,etc...."chilling" may not pass as a thing! But hey,I have an 18yr old nephew,so......

Good luck

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 10:56 PM
Oh boy!!!!!
True mommy syndrome!!! Ha ha ah ahaaaa
Keem'em round for as long as possible!!!!!! rofl

Eish!!
But you know,I never really understood it all, that a parent,really needs someone to dot on and be dotted on.....my father was a single parent...never married again and devoted his time to us kids...he,did have gfs,but not at home....YET,I would really have prefered he got someone to come home,a live in gf(I only started realizing this when he was in his 70s!!!!!!!!!!noway ):cry:

So,
Am,very sure your babies worry about you..and as time goes by,they get more concerned!!
Mommy,
Find a bf,NOW!!!! I know where the factory is smokin

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 10:43 PM

A man knows he is kissing a woman properly,
When he has to hold her up because her legs get weak.
Yup.smokin

Tru dat

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 10:40 PM

Soufie that was supposed to be our secret sad sad

Well, I kept the secret 40 years.
(How old are you???)

laugh

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 10:36 PM

Hey yall,

I hope i am doing this right. I have not dated anyone is 7 years after just taking time to find myself in life. Now i think it is time to get married and start a family. DARN i am 27. wow.

hey old man

laugh

I guess at 27,you indeed feel its"27,wow"!!???
At first,I thought you'd say older than 27 laugh At a tender age of 20,it must've been a huge decision!!!

But,7years off is quite commendable !!

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 10:27 PM

America still has potential...far from what she used to be...it's really sad cause unless the people drop their trivial differences...it's going to be a while before it gets better...but anymore that's all people here do...blame this,..blame that...but one small handful of Americans feeds the hatred between the people and does what ever they want..and the media dishes it out..lies and lies and a few promises but nothing gets better for the people .... Going to take a dang miracle to move this country upward again...when ya dream dream big...cause that's about all a lot of the American people have...just dreams..hmmmm..

And they sure do enjoy dreamland!! Maybe one day they/you will wake up??? I hope,before it all gets worse than it is??

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 08:35 PM
Edited by CremeBrulee on Mon 01/12/15 08:36 PM

wife says as long as I don't bring anything home she is ok

So,why do you ask,when the concerned party said its ok??????????!!!!!!!

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 08:31 PM

When my daughter was in highschool, she asked me if she could have a bf and i said "not until you finish HS". Now, she's a university student and asked me if she could have a bf, and i answered "not until i get one".. ;)

noway

Omg!!!!

rofl
You are such a meanmommy!!! laugh

But,during highschool,am sure parents worry about their babies getting diverted,not finishing HS!!! At Uni,now,thats different.... You are lucky she even asked/consulted.......some "feel too grown up"by then!!

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 08:14 PM

Is it ok for a married man to have female companionship while he isa working out of town?????

It is ok if the wife okays it....

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 08:05 PM

Hey...are you over 12?....:tongue:

rofl

Btw,good question!!!!

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 08:03 PM

Almost every guy on here says they are "down to earth". What does "down to earth" mean to you?

I take it as i take"average" that many on here put in "body type"!!!! To those many,its just a word....not a reality!!

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 07:58 PM

where are the men that want something serious a committed relationship

they're in serious committed relationships what

that is what you keep claiming where is this woman and why are you always here? :laughing:

laugh

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 07:46 PM
Edited by CremeBrulee on Mon 01/12/15 08:17 PM
oops

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 07:46 PM

It is interesting the Amerikan perspective I might just argue that sentiment a bit, I have been in Mexico, Oaxaca to be specific now for 3 months and I have had my eyes opened to a few things that I have taken for granted as an Amerikan, here I see no poverty/homelessness like I see in the states and I always thought we were the leaders of freedom of speech yet the Mexicans also own this privilege ,look into the 43, unlike we do. I think sometimes Amerikans believe the world revolves around them, and I understand that it does infact not!

I agree with this ^^^^,1000%!!

The only people who have not set foot outside US are the only people who hold that notion-( other similar notions) that US is all that and more- I dont!!

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 09:55 AM

offtopic Please try to stay on topic or carry it to another thread.........whoa

Sorry Txs

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 09:48 AM

Seek pleasure.

+1

bigsmile

Boy oh boy....
I am not sure what you are smiling about .. The pleasure he seeks is not with you pitchfork .. Lmao ..

smokin

I never kiss and tell!!! :wink:
no but he does .. Lmao :-)

I smell something.......smells like....er....erm.....aaah hah!!! Got the word!!!!

rofl
oh .. just take a bath .. Laughing .. And use lots of scent .. You will smell fresh as a daisy in no time :-)

BTW,
I really wonder,if there's any valid reason why you'd go all daggers at me????

Eish,
Women!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 09:38 AM
Edited by CremeBrulee on Mon 01/12/15 09:39 AM

Seek pleasure.

+1

bigsmile

Boy oh boy....
I am not sure what you are smiling about .. The pleasure he seeks is not with you pitchfork .. Lmao ..

smokin

I smell something.......smells like....er....erm.....aaah hah!!! Got the word!!!!

rofl
oh .. just take a bath .. Laughing .. And use lots of scent .. You will smell fresh as a daisy in no time :-)

Huhm!!!!!

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 08:35 AM

Seek pleasure.

+1

bigsmile

Boy oh boy....

smokin

rofl