Community > Posts By > CremeBrulee

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 02:30 AM
Sorry Kas..
I re-activated too,and not able to upload pics either.....i was told,Mingle2 doesn't work well with windows phones.... Maybe its what you are using too??

But,scroll to the "Help" topics,and post in there...the moderators will def help you out!!!
Goodluck

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 02:26 AM
Cooking for your woman is one way of sharing you...a meal,prepared from the heart(I don't mean boiled eggs :tongue: ) has a way of melting a woman's stance/heart)
Where I come from,not many men do or can do it....even when they know how,they'd rather starve....noway

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 02:22 AM

Give me a grill ( charcoal, none of the gas stuff) , some good steaks , hickory or mesquite smoking chips , a small quantity of bourbon for marinade , Worchestershire sauce ( also for marinade) ,nicely sized potatos for baking purpose along with the proper baked potato loading ingredients. Not a steak fan? Nice chicken breast with spiced rum for marinade instead is equally as tasty .

Oh,am,sooo in!!! Charcoal grilled is awesome-the smoky aroma,the juiciness and taste..... Yuuummmmm!!!

drool

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 02:17 AM

My youngest son is an excellent cook. He got his training in the military (air force). He cooks all of our holiday meals and no one can cook a turkey like he can....not even major restaurants. bigsmile

I think am going to be spending holidays at Missy's!!!!! :angel:

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 02:10 AM
Edited by CremeBrulee on Mon 01/12/15 02:13 AM
Bottom!! oops

Profile is well written....and am sure you won't have much trouble finding your gold!!
All you need is a full length pic to show you as is....

Good luck!

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 02:02 AM
Aaaaaawwwww,Baldy,enticing?? Well,many "comma get it" will def be thaaaaaaaaat "enticing"!!!
What made the lady your ex??
That reason still stands to today???

IMO,
Not worth it!! Its a travel led road....you already know what is and what was!! At the end of the day,you'll be in too deep....more pain/ache/suffering!!
She's looking to use that bit of you though...it's what she wants/misses!!!!

RUN,Baldy,RUN!!

no photo
Sat 01/10/15 06:13 PM

hello everyone,

I believe shadow beings are connected to the fallen angels, demons and other spiritual entities that we may not be familiar with... these beings go back to the creation of the earth, best advice I can give is to read the bible and believe in Jesus Christ. because he gives defence against such powers

yawn

no photo
Fri 01/09/15 10:18 PM

Are you trying to upload with a mobile device?
http://m.mingle2.com/users/edit_photos
Or from a pc?
http://mingle2.com/user/edit_photos

(M2 does not support Windows-based phones.)

Also, Mark's quote on picture file size:
"When it comes to uploading images to a Mingle2 account, the actual file
size is almost unlimited. The number of pixels in the image, however,
is limited to 10 million. In other words, the product of width*length
must not exceed 10000000.

Pictures should be in .gif, .jpg, or .bmp format."

Oh,shucks!!!!! And am on windows-Nokia!!!tears tears

no photo
Fri 01/09/15 10:06 PM

I am new and I noticed nearly every man that has e-mailed me, there are key words that everyone has mentioned that are all the same. How do you know if it is Africans scamming for photos or info? The next step everyone one so far is to get off line and want my Yahoo or to text them which the state they are in is not the area code? I know it happens to men as well. Could someone give some advice because I'm about to close it down.

And always remember that scammers are from all over the world...you may have heard Africa as the scanner locale,BUT,they are scattered all over the globe!!!

Any one is a possible scanner,unless you know them from the forums...but,when one is smart,its easy to fish them out without giving them anything tangible.

Good luck

no photo
Fri 01/09/15 08:14 AM

hi all new people.
welcome to the madness.
wish you the best drinker

Eish,eish,eeeeeeish!!! You mean,drinks are on the house for them newbies? :angry: :angry:

no photo
Fri 01/09/15 08:02 AM

Hi love
I am an expat here in Doha and need a girl friend for long term relationship.
Would be delighted to hear from females in Doha.

noway

Wouldn't it be nice,if you travel led with the wifey???
And then,gf,for ltr???? Wtf???!!!!explode

no photo
Fri 01/09/15 07:59 AM

Well you could always give your wife a call.. see how she is doing.. how her day went.. you know.. stuff like that.. husband / wife talk

:laughing:
Spot on^^^^^

no photo
Fri 01/09/15 07:55 AM

Are there no womins where these guys come from...... They have been watching to many western culture movies... That's not real life ya know?

surprised

no photo
Fri 01/09/15 07:48 AM

Youd be sexier if you had a sammich in one hand and a cold beer in the other

laugh laugh

Boy oh boy.....:laughing:

no photo
Fri 01/09/15 07:42 AM

Take more time getting to know them and find out if you have things in common with them before you get into a serious relationship. Your young, you still have plenty of time and growing pains to go through. Best of luck to you.

Agreed.

no photo
Fri 01/09/15 07:41 AM

this bed is too soft!
my porridge is too cold!
. this air I breathe! has too much air in it... blah blah blah. lol..jk.. just be thankful .. they're only ditching you.!
. they usually don't even slow down when they kick me, to the curb..lol

rofl rofl

Sssscreeeeeeeeeech!!!!

no photo
Fri 01/09/15 06:37 AM
Oh,I believe there are many real and nice people on here...and yes,scammers too! But then,don't let the scammers ruin it for you...keep eyes open,but don't be afraid to take the chance or the leap of faith!!

Good luck!!

oh,and Happy New Year DDD!!! :wine_glass:

no photo
Fri 01/09/15 06:32 AM

But be gentle, I'm sensitive about my ****

Eish!! I saw its its toooooo....er...erm..ahem!!

I didn't see the smile?!:flushed:
Yeah,and baldy??
:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
Profile is good,pics good-missing a smile!!
Good luck!!!

no photo
Fri 01/09/15 06:25 AM
Hi,
All my old photos are not up to date...i'd like to update my profile with new photos,but seems I can't upload,or even browse in photos for that matter.....any help would be much appreciated. Happy New Year!!

no photo
Thu 01/30/14 09:33 AM

Another missing girl?

We lose more girls on this site. Did you check the break room?

I'm gonna start on the bottom floor and work my way up.

I'm busy in the basement.

I am in the courtyard freezing my arse off...

Eish,and she's not at the rooftop either!
Maybe in that forest nearby??