Community > Posts By > CremeBrulee

no photo
Mon 01/19/15 09:22 AM

Has Ebola mutated yet?

Not that we know of......but then who knows??

no photo
Mon 01/19/15 09:18 AM

pull the covers over my head, and go back to bed...lol

This ^^^

no photo
Mon 01/19/15 09:17 AM

I would go around looking for a Twinkie!

bigsmile

no photo
Mon 01/19/15 04:45 AM
J and B

no photo
Mon 01/19/15 04:45 AM
Bacon and eggs

no photo
Mon 01/19/15 04:33 AM

It helps if the guys wait more than 4 minutes after meeting the lady,
to try 'advantaging' her.think

This ^^^^
Us girls don't like anybody advantaging us-at all!! But then,neither do boys...

no photo
Mon 01/19/15 01:17 AM
How was it??

no photo
Mon 01/19/15 01:13 AM

Only a partner to make love. .

This^^^...Sex becomes necessary for me when I am in love...When not, I can take it or leave it..I can reach orgasm all by myself....

:thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 01/19/15 01:09 AM
Are you done?? yawn

no photo
Thu 01/15/15 06:28 AM

Well...from my standpoint, that's totally fair but most people join these websites but don't actually do what you usually would come here to do haha the world is upside down and its getting worse but anywho while it's sad, i guess the silver lining is you get to stay single longer which is maybe a good thing drinks

I say,
Enjoy your own spoilings while you wait for who you seek..... But,you'd do well still,by reaching out more....expand the search area,join the forums in their different departments.....you never know!!

no photo
Thu 01/15/15 06:16 AM

I find it totally redundant
To tear someone a new one
When they are already a total A hole.
laugh

:laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Thu 01/15/15 06:10 AM

You say you're not really in America, but it states in your profile, Beverley Hills, California, which is in America! Make up your mind, eh?

This^^^

no photo
Thu 01/15/15 06:05 AM
Edited by CremeBrulee on Thu 01/15/15 06:07 AM

How many stupid people do you know personally? If you had to argue a point with sufficient evidence to each one of them independently how long would that take you? You couldn't gather them and make a presentation out of it because you know what happens when you get too many dummies together, they do some dumb a 55 5 hit and we all collectively get dumber. Wouldn't that energy, that intellect, be better purposed sharing with those who would benefit or possibly even improveon those ideas?
It feels good sometimes to flex the old grey wrinkles, but I personally feel better when I know I have shared knowledge with someone who can use it.

This.
Wasted energy is draining.

Sometimes,depends on the situation....as I tasted it on here not so long ago!! I felt it was more than my silliness and cheekiness that got me onto the red coals!!! noway

So,I say,depending on the mood,I might have me a field day and tick you off more,if not,I'll just look at you,since all my replies will still tick you off the more-intended or not!! But I'll still,wonder wtf is wrong with people..explode

and THIS.
and you thought you might have thought of me as meek. :wink:

Or a very purply bird that looks like a swallow?? bigsmile

no photo
Thu 01/15/15 05:45 AM

Most people login to chatrooms and these dating websites and just keep them open as a sidebar to something else that they are doing so effectively even though it shows them as online here, you get no response, moreover relationships have become so complex now that instead of just fearlessly voicing your thoughts about someone in terms of you liking them or wanting to start something with them you just blankly look at their profile and wonder "what if?" with your mouse cursor over the message or nudge buttonsfrustrated ......thoughts?

Am somehow guilty of some of the above.....i sign in,come into the forums,read a bit,then get back to work,while still logged in!! But then,I usually reply to mails,some out of politeness,some when am interested in the sender....the creepies,I totally ignore!!!
But,I also know that replying is not a must..... So,if I wrote a guy and he didn't reply,I wouldn't hold it against them!!

no photo
Thu 01/15/15 03:15 AM

I think most of them don't verbally( may be wrong).. but they do with their eyes.. that's really the only signal you need.

This ^^^^^

no photo
Thu 01/15/15 03:11 AM
True,like Jasmine,said...not much to go on...... Add a bit of everything..
Good luck

no photo
Thu 01/15/15 02:45 AM

I have been 21 for 27 years now and I'm staying right here . What is this "adult" that you speak of ? Adultery , yes , adult , NO!

rofl

You youngsters are indeed something!!!!

no photo
Wed 01/14/15 11:01 PM
Normaly,some comedy or fun watch movie/show/cartoon.....with some pinched in tea or hot water/some fruit or roasted groundnuts..... Hopefully I don't doze off before bath time....in which case I'd just bathe and nod off..

no photo
Wed 01/14/15 10:56 PM

Shower then Skype. .lolbigsmile

At the same time.... Whoah noway

no photo
Wed 01/14/15 09:58 PM
Edited by CremeBrulee on Wed 01/14/15 09:59 PM

Sometimes,depends on the situation....as I tasted it on here not so long ago!! I felt it was more than my silliness and cheekiness that got me onto the red coals!!! noway

So,I say,depending on the mood,I might have me a field day and tick you off more,if not,I'll just look at you,since all my replies will still tick you off the more-intended or not!! But I'll still,wonder wtf is wrong with people..explode

I see what you mean....saw the exchanges!
But just let it lie....it is just not worth your breath or your words to justify that you were just being witty. It may have touched that persons raw 'nerve' on a particular subject that they are not confident about, or has low self esteem.

Great to meet you, Newbiechickflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Exactly!!!!!!! That's why I laughed off!!

aaaaaaawwwwwww..... Thank you Ame!!! Or does that look"America"?? Eish,I better use Ameling bigsmile

Gosh...you hit it on the mark! I prefer Ame for shorts, though I never did think that it could be misinterpreted.
flowerforyou flowerforyou

laugh

Hi America waving