Community > Posts By > CremeBrulee

no photo
Wed 01/14/15 09:58 PM

Sometimes,depends on the situation....as I tasted it on here not so long ago!! I felt it was more than my silliness and cheekiness that got me onto the red coals!!! noway

So,I say,depending on the mood,I might have me a field day and tick you off more,if not,I'll just look at you,since all my replies will still tick you off the more-intended or not!! But I'll still,wonder wtf is wrong with people..explode

I see what you mean....saw the exchanges!
But just let it lie....it is just not worth your breath or your words to justify that you were just being witty. It may have touched that persons raw 'nerve' on a particular subject that they are not confident about, or has low self esteem.

Great to meet you, Newbiechickflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Exactly!!!!!!! That's why I laughed off!!

aaaaaaawwwwwww..... Thank you Ame!!! Or does that look"America"?? Eish,I better use Ameling bigsmile

Gosh...you hit it on the mark! I prefer Ame for shorts, though I never did think that it could be misinterpreted.
flowerforyou flowerforyou

laugh

no photo
Wed 01/14/15 09:56 PM
Edited by CremeBrulee on Wed 01/14/15 09:57 PM

Lol yall are crazy. Remember that duck tape works wonders to a point. lol

noway

Each is gonna need themselves a roll!!???
shocked

no photo
Wed 01/14/15 09:49 PM

ohh crap!

i thought it said nude people! rant

oops

no photo
Wed 01/14/15 09:47 PM

Ok i have been on here for a few days now and i have only talked to 1 female. Am i ugly or something or am i doing something wrong. Lord the females in Spain were easier to talk to over a glass of wine. I see american females are kinda harder to talk to. Am I right?
Are you Redmist, from this site in the flesh? laugh laugh

If reads like Redmist,feels like Redmist,then it could be Redmist....but seriously,this DOES read like Redmist!!!!:laughing:

no photo
Wed 01/14/15 09:41 PM

I tell their mom.:tongue:

I don't have a mom pitchfork

no photo
Wed 01/14/15 09:41 PM

Sometimes,depends on the situation....as I tasted it on here not so long ago!! I felt it was more than my silliness and cheekiness that got me onto the red coals!!! noway

So,I say,depending on the mood,I might have me a field day and tick you off more,if not,I'll just look at you,since all my replies will still tick you off the more-intended or not!! But I'll still,wonder wtf is wrong with people..explode

I see what you mean....saw the exchanges!
But just let it lie....it is just not worth your breath or your words to justify that you were just being witty. It may have touched that persons raw 'nerve' on a particular subject that they are not confident about, or has low self esteem.

Great to meet you, Newbiechickflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Exactly!!!!!!! That's why I laughed off!!

aaaaaaawwwwwww..... Thank you Ame!!! Or does that look"America"?? Eish,I better use Ameling bigsmile

no photo
Wed 01/14/15 09:31 PM

no photo
Wed 01/14/15 09:23 PM

Witty comebacks always work..

Not always. We wouldn't want to waste wit willingly would we?

True,not always!!!

no photo
Wed 01/14/15 09:21 PM

the only difference between..
my youngerself and now..
now I can afford the really big toys..lol...

You have big toys? can you send pics? do they have 4wd?
.. I live in Alberta.. everything is 4 wheel drive..
...lol..
You show me a 4 wheel drive microwave and a can-opener then and i'll buy it from you? Yer mad? laugh laugh laugh

Does it mean even Alberta guys/men are 4WD????noway

no photo
Wed 01/14/15 09:20 PM

Hang on a minute i need to find my hearing aid i can't hear nothing i hope i didn't drop it in my soup oh ya that was my false teeth in the soup darn these bifocals i couldn't see to well they are like a inch thick oh there we go i found my other teeth the top ones they fell in my prune juice :laughing: now did someone say adult movie no thanks i am to old for that rofl slaphead oops i just heard a snap i wonder what that was oh darn that was just my back again well darn i feel something coming on that darn prune juice 1/2 the time you just blow but glad i lost most of my sense of smell but at least i got a good pair of depend diapers on rofl lollll
[/

rofl

no photo
Wed 01/14/15 01:57 PM

Send me a Paella recipe please

rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 01/14/15 01:53 PM

Why is it so difficult for a woman to ask a man out? Why do the women always wait for men to ask them out even if they like the man they still won't confront the man... Is it that they don't have their spec of man.. I think it's wrong to like something and don't go for it.

Because,some put an age old rule...."woman asking a man out=loose"!!! And then,Mr will,actually,not take her seriously....

no photo
Wed 01/14/15 12:34 AM

I don't want either. Too much hassle and too much grief.

flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 01/14/15 12:33 AM

the number of islands depend on high tide or low tide....

laugh

I guess the tide is low nowadays...from 1700???? bigsmile

no photo
Tue 01/13/15 10:23 PM
I want to love and be loved.....

no photo
Tue 01/13/15 10:16 PM

However it is not cheap here. The only thing cheap compared to other nations must be the local beer. Other then that its expensive lifestyle

Not cheap,but there are some cheap places too....and cheap countries!!! I say,every pocket level is very much catered for!!! Speaking from experience.....and i looooooooove CT!!! :banana:

no photo
Tue 01/13/15 10:13 PM

There are many back packers from U.S and Europ�, Australia etc that visit my part of Africa (Southern Africa).

However i noticed most of them are dirty and stink & just look trashy. Some think Africa is nothing, yet when they get here they realize how trendy it is with wealthy people and a booming economy & people with style and grace ....not the crap they show on tv

:thumbsup:

Am sooo with you on this^^^

You find then dusty,wearing flipflops,looking worse than the street kids,and you wonder if backpacking means such appearance???
Although,i know/met a group that usually checks into a 5* then goes backpacking,then back to 5*!!! They are born again christians....

no photo
Tue 01/13/15 10:01 PM

I did alot of traveling the world learning old ways of cooking. I was Rome and learned classic food ways and Spain. I was devoted to learning food and to bring it back home to cook it for people here in america.

Chef gone wild????? Man,i love that show!!!!drool

no photo
Tue 01/13/15 01:52 AM
Our skies are always filled with bright stars!!! When the moon is rising,it shines through my bedroom window......gorgeously brightening the dark nights.....

no photo
Tue 01/13/15 01:39 AM

the pelvic floor is the one above the kitchen, right?

nevermind

rofl