Community > Posts By > CremeBrulee

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 08:31 AM

Seek pleasure.

+1

bigsmile

Boy oh boy....
I am not sure what you are smiling about .. The pleasure he seeks is not with you pitchfork .. Lmao ..

smokin

I never kiss and tell!!! :wink:

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 08:28 AM
Btw,
We may all say this and that,BUT,after all the venting,the soul searching,the pondering,the brain raking,etc.....it'll be completely up to you,what you want to do at the end of it all!
In life,we all make mistakes....and the fact that you are seeking advice may show that you,maybe,are tempted to do what you want to do(or not want to do :wink: )

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 08:08 AM

OMG 2 yrs to me would be like

shooting pool with a rope lol noway

rofl

Am soooooo enjoying this!!! laugh

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 08:07 AM

SMART!!!!!!!!!!! Take care of your business first then play. It's hard to stop playing after you get started again. The first 6 months seem to be the most difficult.

Wait a minute, did you say 2 years, OMG you're going to die!!!!!! Talk about blue .....

huh I huh

Oh NO!

rofl

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 08:05 AM
Oh dear!!!!!!noway

But,the most important thing is,you now know what you want(or don't want)...
That changes things big time!!!

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 08:02 AM

What to do when you don't know what to do? Alone in this time called Life.whoa

Depends on what it is that "i don't know what to do" about!!!

I'd think of ways to know what to do about"it".....

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 08:00 AM

Seek pleasure.

+1

bigsmile

Boy oh boy....

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 07:53 AM
Boy oh boy......
So,what didn't work out with the string (to borrow the word from Soufie)she moved on to??? I mean,back and forth should be left to table tennis/ping pong!!!

I say,say it as it is-that's the best way to say it!! Politely,precisely,concisely,so that she doesn't hold hopes of"maybe",apart from friendship!!

Good luck.

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 07:42 AM
Nope....
But known-in his country,that is bigsmile

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 05:29 AM

Mmmmmmm,some don't put up pics of themselves because of the kind of work they do.....posts they hold,etc,but genuine ones will mention it in their profiles!!! I made a friend on here who is a prominent architect.....!! But you see,I also,almost always wonder,why then do they join a dating site if you are going to hide??? surprised

Well, look who decided to return to the asylum...err...Mingle2.
Hi, Newbiechick! waving

smokin

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 05:26 AM
Angry..... Not interested

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 05:23 AM
Mmmmmmm,some don't put up pics of themselves because of the kind of work they do.....posts they hold,etc,but genuine ones will mention it in their profiles!!! I made a friend on here who is a prominent architect.....!! But you see,I also,almost always wonder,why then do they join a dating site if you are going to hide??? surprised

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 05:17 AM

I am glad to be using Google Chrome for my web browser. It enables me to perform web searches for any profile image that I consider to be suspicious.

Yeah!!! Same as ^^^^^^

bigsmile

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 05:08 AM

^^^^^^laugh laugh

Oh ! Guess who's back, back again. Newbie's back, tell a friend !
welcome back drinker

shocked noway

Who turned you into a......er......erm...... Who dun it??

noway

drinker

Thank you Fox!! Happy New Year!!!

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 04:59 AM
Edited by CremeBrulee on Mon 01/12/15 05:01 AM

Always bring me down

flowerforyou

Gimme the rainy days(as compared to hot,dry and dusty that am,having now)!!
A day is a day to me.... So long as,I have a good night's sleep!!!! :smile:

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 04:56 AM

Well at least ya still might have an hour or two to like Sunday...:wink:
And...maybe the sun will shine tomorrow...flowerforyou

Tomorrow, I can't find it anywhere on my calendar. It doesn't exist. Lies it's all lies. Except the snozberries. They even taste like snozberries.
Don't remind me what day it is until Tuesday, and don't talk about that wet stuff falling from the sky. Let me dream about snozberrieshuh oh yea, forgot you need to be asleep to dream. Damn!

rofl
Boy oh boy.....laugh

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 04:50 AM
^^^^^^laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 04:46 AM
Edited by CremeBrulee on Mon 01/12/15 04:47 AM
oops

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 04:46 AM
Edited by CremeBrulee on Mon 01/12/15 04:48 AM
Profile is ok....
But,I'll say,don't wait to find a girl,just so you can go out again.... Go have a meal,a drink...even just coffee.....get the feel of being single again. Find more things of interest to you... Who knows,finding someone dateable could take a bit of time(or not)...and it sux the more,being at the edge of your seat while you wait..??!!!!

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 02:36 AM

I guess I don't get this site..I'm not looking for other countries and im looking for a girl in my city. Guess I'll keep lookin around the Internet. This crap is exhausting

Ha ha ha haaaa.....
It sure IS exhausting..... But,I say,reach out,instead of waiting to be reached for!! And beware of the scammers too....however,since most developing countries,illegalized same sex relationships,some genuine women may not be that free/open to put up their photos.....

Good luck to you all..