Community > Posts By > CremeBrulee

no photo
Sat 09/01/18 10:40 PM
Yeah, the internet is kind of a funny place. There is an etiquette, but just as in real life, many people are rude and ignorant. The internet makes it easy for those with social issues to communicate and I think that may be a factor as to why it's more common online.

It's also easier to ignore or manipulate words on a screen if you don't associate a face with those words, and I think that's why a lot of fakes and ghosts are on the web.

:ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost:

no photo
Sat 09/01/18 10:35 PM

a Long distance relationship can work if two people have the strong in Faith and respect for each other

The two people have to have already met face to face.

Simply meeting online isn't enough. It isn't until one meets the other in person does one know if the two are compatible.

Word!!

no photo
Sat 09/01/18 10:34 PM
a Long distance relationship can work if two people have the strong in Faith and respect for each other

Yes,very true...
But one has to move to the other's...

no photo
Sat 09/01/18 10:33 PM
do anyone belive in love aftr dateing

Is it blind dating or love after dating??
Love after dating?? :thinking::thinking::thinking:
Eish
Its a bit out there..

no photo
Sat 09/01/18 10:29 PM
I know it’s like a story told through the generations, passed on in time. The story of real people, real profiles. Do they exist?

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
I knooow,right!!??
But funny though,there are some real people on here-with real human beings behind the screen(not the fat guy living in a basement :information_desk_person:️)

no photo
Sat 09/01/18 10:27 PM
Nay

no photo
Tue 08/28/18 01:19 AM
Boy or Girl?

Good question....
Looks like could be both...:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::grin:

no photo
Tue 08/28/18 12:22 AM
You thought waoh this seems to be heading somewhere all over sudden mute...... You are back to square one very frustrating indeed.:angry:

Well,
Thays very,very common on here....
Its weird,but happens a Lot with onlineers!!

no photo
Mon 08/27/18 10:34 PM
I love him but he is in love with his ex. Will he love me more in time?

NO!!
Most def not.

no photo
Mon 08/27/18 10:30 PM
Not bad baby :sunglasses:

no photo
Mon 08/27/18 10:29 PM

When someone you don't know or barely know assigns you a pet name or endearment, does get under your skin?

I'm not talking about when an elderly person refers to you as Dear...probably because they've forgotten your name.

I'm not talking about the lady at the register or DMV who calls everyone Sugar...probably to avoid using the word Ma'am.

To me Baby, Sugar, Sweetheart and Darling, and the like, are endearments reserved for family, dearest friends and intimate partners. I guess to me their use is more of a right to be earned.

What say you?

It is very irritating and I usually correct them on the spot ( unless it is a old person). I don't like being called chief, cus, bro, boss or any other off the shelf name. And where I where I come from you never address someone by only their last name, it is a insult, as in talking down to them. If you are going to do that it better have a Mr. in front of it or you are not going to get a pleasant reply.

you call me by my first name or you call me Mr.------... that's it.

The main sighn of respect!!!! "Mr..."!!

no photo
Fri 08/24/18 02:13 AM
who r not happy her married life or single life.
i can understand this pain. bcz i am same victim also

Victim??

:grin::grin::grin:

Well,
Get out and walk then....:information_desk_person:

no photo
Fri 08/24/18 02:06 AM

If a person is the kind of inconsiderate person that can't manage to write back a thanks, but no message...I consider that a bullet dodged, as they clearly never mentally left Jr High, when people played such games...and can imagine they'd be no better at communication in a relationship.
I perfer a mature adult who can communicate like a grownup...

No, it isn't a sign of immaturity to decide not to reply to a message sent by a complete stranger.

The fact that one person always replies doesn't mean that everyone is obligated to reply.

One doesn't have the right to dictate how others respond to a message sent by a complete stranger.

If another person doesn't reply to a message that you sent, then the problem is yours, not the other person's.

And, we are all different..feel differently, and what you think and feel is correct for you...
But, one size doesn't fit all/ doesn't apply to everyone. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Peace, love, and cinnmon rolls to you...drinker

Cinnamon rolls!!!!
Yummmmmm

no photo
Fri 08/24/18 01:59 AM
There has to be an agreement that one person will eventually move.

:point_up: This

no photo
Fri 08/24/18 01:56 AM
Have you looked into the health issues
associated with the hirsute condition?

There's more to it, than just a chick
who never trims her bush.

And i say,
As a woman,its quite very eeeeewwwwwyy!!!

no photo
Fri 08/24/18 01:56 AM
This is too furry:flushed::thinking:

no photo
Fri 08/24/18 01:36 AM
Hookups.
My kids are my priority(why are you on here if they are priority,just wait for them to grow up then...) :information_desk_person:

no photo
Fri 08/24/18 01:34 AM
" no "

But but but...I want it!

What do you not want to see

I've found I can handle pretty much any sight...it's the smells that I really have a problem with.

What do you not want to see - when browsing a potential match for interests and about their criteria.

Oh.
What I don't want to see is anything that precludes me from contacting them if I find them attractive and would want to contact them.
I've found most things to be situational and requiring context.

Which things are a Red Flag, that you want to avoid if at all possible?

For me, personally, anything that indicates they aren't looking to get off the internet asap and actually date, face to face.

Mos def!!

no photo
Fri 08/24/18 01:33 AM
young widowers who are civil engineers whoa

These def kill me!!! :persevere:

no photo
Tue 08/07/18 05:45 PM
Apart from the ones in the forums,nil(not sure,i assume i get mails from bots!!! :-D) and none met face to face!

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25