Community > Posts By > CremeBrulee

no photo
Sun 02/01/15 10:53 PM

So you have an opinion about my looks..life...which one of my bills will you be paying this month?winking

None??
waving

no photo
Sun 02/01/15 10:31 PM
You nutters!!!!

rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sun 02/01/15 10:28 PM
You nutters!!!!

rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sun 02/01/15 10:20 PM

As long as I found out someone didn't mean me any good,or DON'T,mean me any good,it makes it much easier for ME,to get over them and move on,experience thought me that,I use to be losing sleep over such BS,we never stop learning cause there's always more to learn,but I'm damn sure getting good at it,and i can't remember the longest it took me,but what I've also learned,is you definitely have to get rid of their contacts,no facebook,whatsapp,Skype,all that chit!!drinker shades

Been going with this ^^^^.....

no photo
Sun 02/01/15 10:15 PM

So if being single a couple months causes young men to seek out older women....perhaps cemeteries should beef up security for people that have been single for a few years....just kidding around..lol...:wink:

rofl rofl

no photo
Sun 02/01/15 10:04 PM

A guy dies and unfortunately he goes to hell.
He asks the devil if he can call his wife.
After a short call the guy asks how much the call cost.
The devils replies, ' nothing, hell to hell is free'ohwell

I don;t get itohwell

Now young Lady, are you taking the Michael.
Most phone companies have free calls to their own numbers.
In the UK I'm with a company called o2, so if I call another o2 phone it's freeflowerforyou You are taking the Michael aren't you.

I get that about free phone calls but what is funny? and who is Michael?

Well it made me smile anyway. Taking the Michael is a saying in the UK, a bit like taking the p--s.

laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 02/01/15 04:17 AM
Yes, American guy that likes football

Football???spock

no photo
Sun 02/01/15 04:15 AM

Now I'm a guy....

And before that??? noway

no photo
Sun 02/01/15 04:02 AM

So many lovely ladies....kind of wishing I was a man right now! Lol!

laugh laugh

The land of plenty!!! Minglemadness!!!

Welcome... No worries,you'll be minglemazed in no time!!

no photo
Sun 02/01/15 03:49 AM

I am robot...hear me roar!

Rrrrrrrrrrrooooooooaaar

no photo
Sun 02/01/15 01:19 AM

I'm Agnostic but wouldn't mind dating a Christian lady...i'm religiously tolerant but wondering if she would be towards me...is there any Christian lady here willing to try or should i stick to the Agnostics and the Non-religious?

God is in us and with us!!!
When one goes deeper about religion(Christianity)one finds that things are distorted....as they say,some distorted the other which is the real/original?!! Its confusing if and when one wants the truth(non blind truth that is??)

no photo
Sun 02/01/15 01:08 AM

Totally, when you find something new, it's almost like you should have a party to celebrate.

"What are we celebrating this time Danny?"
"I found the absolute perfect place to go mudding!"

drinker

no photo
Sun 02/01/15 01:03 AM

I don't need advice on how to get rejected.
I already know how to do that.

rofl rofl

no photo
Sun 02/01/15 12:59 AM
Def him giving me his number,without me even asking for it.....shows quite some back bone!!

no photo
Sat 01/31/15 11:25 PM

red6mist...?

You bet!!!!

no photo
Sat 01/31/15 11:15 PM

Walking,alone,does wonders for me.....be it in a lone place or walking the streets.... A coffee shop,alone-people watching.....am good at tuning every one and every noise out,and me and my thoughts have a blast of a time

Haha, when I walk alone, I end up in the strangest places! Once, I was walking along a trail and wandered off the main path. I weaved my way through the trees and eventually came to a rest at the top of a random cliff which I later came back to and climbed down to the stream below.

And the feeling afterwards,after discovering the cliff and stream!!!!drinker

no photo
Sat 01/31/15 11:13 PM

How many have you noticed that if you happen to click on a really good looking woman's picture and start to converse with her that she seems to be a bit strange? I have found several that despite, saying the live in a certain state, are currently traveling and self-employed (Usually something to do with fashion). Almost all are hardly ever in the city or town they are from and they didn't grow up there in fact they grew up in Australia or Europe. They also don'��t spell very well. Can anyone tell the truth?
..hmm.. I'll have you know.!.. you are talking about the woman I love.... and want to have children with....
.. even though we have never met..
. and I know very little about her...
. and I have no way to corroborate...slaphead
. her story... and the fact that she lives on the other side of the planet.... will not deter me...hay.. wait a minute..
is the love of my life..... conversing with you as well..

Wtf.. of all the two timing.. slags.... and here I was going to send her
. money.. so she can get her grandma... a new pacemaker..
.. Or was it ,a liver transplant...hmm.. maybe it was so she could get her TV out of hock..... what was I talking about.?..oh..ohh yeah.
of all the two timing.slags...
. well..!!.. definitely not going to sponsor her and her eight children to come here anymore....:angry: laugh :wink:

laugh
Shame on you PhD,
you going to leave the woman out in the cold??? Don't forget one of her 8kids is sick,and her house rent is due.....???? laugh Oh,and she just got an accident...:tongue:

no photo
Sat 01/31/15 11:03 PM
Walking,alone,does wonders for me.....be it in a lone place or walking the streets.... A coffee shop,alone-people watching.....am good at tuning every one and every noise out,and me and my thoughts have a blast of a time

no photo
Sat 01/31/15 10:58 PM

Sacred cows are over rated!

laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 01/31/15 10:55 PM

sad

well this is where being..
super naive comes in handy..
... most of the time I don't even realize.. I am being insulted..
.. and sweetestgirl.11.. so nice to see you.." finally" starting a topic...lol
jk..

oh thank you! It is so nice to see you too :)

I am also naieve. Usually if i have been insulted I don;t realize it until much later, and then I kind of wonder...hmmmmm....was that supposed to MEAN something (from some meanie)

Yes.... Only to realize its actually a jab-since some actually veil it with sugar and honey,serving it sweeter and biting!!!

It just makes me wonder...slaphead

context is everything....even then I am occasionally surprised :)

biggrin
Naaaaaah,no jab taken....i've been around here enough time to know the jabbers,the on the point,the teasers/sarcastic and the always funny,usually non serious....... And I steer clear of the jabbers too biggrin

waving

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25