Community > Posts By > CremeBrulee

no photo
Wed 08/01/18 11:43 PM

The Geography of a Woman
Between 18 and 22, a woman is like Africa . Half discovered, half wild, fertile and naturally Beautiful!

Between 23 and 30, a woman is like Europe. Well developed and open to trade, especially for someone of real value.

Between 31 and 35, a woman is like Spain, very hot, relaxed and convinced of her own beauty.

Between 36 and 40, a woman is like Greece, gently aging but still a warm and desirable place to visit.

Between 41 and 50, a woman is like Great Britain, with a glorious and all conquering past.

Between 51 and 60, a woman is like Israel, has been through war, doesn't make the same mistakes twice, takes care of business.

Between 61 and 70, a woman is like Canada, self-preserving, but open to meeting new people.

After 70, she becomes Tibet . Wildly beautiful, with a mysterious past and the wisdom of the ages. An adventurous spirit and a thirst for spiritual knowledge.

THE GEOGRAPHY OF A MAN
Between 1 and 80, a man is like Iran , ruled by a pair of nuts.

laugh

By Unknown (Woman of course)

🤭🤭🤭🤭

no photo
Mon 07/30/18 07:14 PM

Sex appeal is being attractive, seductive or desirable in a sexual way. It must form part of falling in love, however quickly that happened, because it's unlikely you would fall in love with someone you were not sexually attracted to, no matter how much you were attracted to their other personal qualities.

Unlikely, but no impossible..

I am reminded of those people that corresponded with soldiers during WW1 and WW2.....many of them shared things via letters, got very close, and got married when they returned home.

Also?

The man I was with before my late husband...we met through one of those personal ads newspapers used to have..
No pictures, of course, had no idea what each other looked like...
But we talked about a month before we met..about anything and everything.
We were together for 8 years...

I am not as concered with what someone looks like as I am are we compatible...do we share commonalities (interests, goals, social and political POV's)...

It's easy to find someone cute/ nice looking/ that makes your boner tingle(if you are a guy)...
But...and true meeting of the minds.....someone who is on the same page as you WRT core issues?
That's hard to find....

True,Mental chemistry is a rare find!!

no photo
Mon 07/30/18 07:07 PM
And if they are from/in another country,run like the wind!!! :grin::blush:

no photo
Mon 07/16/18 11:49 PM
hey there, my name is josh and in a 35 year old male living in Portland Oregon. in trying to see what's out there, so far I have met cam bots and money hungry scammers from Ghana. is there anyone actually real out there and looking for someone other then a one night stand?

Well,as you have also realised,even"Ghana" is relative....
But,yeah,theres lots of good people on here,especially here in the forums.

Best of luck to you!

no photo
Mon 07/16/18 11:46 PM
If 38 - 45 is mature then I’m a Pyramid

🤣:joy:🤣:joy:🤣:joy:🤣:joy:
Acient???

:grin:

no photo
Wed 07/11/18 11:37 PM
Men now days don't have to make much of an effort. I've heard my male friends talk about going online and finding women who will come to their house on a first date. You hear women saying there is nothing wrong with 1st date sex. Why would men chase a woman when the can get what they want so easily.

Exactly!!!
And yet,Steve Harvey has tried taming such a woman,with his books on outcome of such and talks,
but alas!!

no photo
Wed 07/11/18 11:33 PM
Well because third wave feminism has weaken men period, the average man today is weak and yes some of them are confused because back in the day a man pursued a woman he was interested in.

Today if that man pursues the woman he is interested in and she is 3rd wave feminist he could be charged for harassment.

A man cant even hold the door open for woman anymore without being harassed.

Try giving a woman who is a third wave feminist a compliment and Im talking a legitimate genuine compliment the cops will be called, the poor bastard will be spending money on legal bills for defending himself.

Yes some guys are pigs and douche bag but for the everyday average guy dating forward is going to be a challenge.

Welcome to the new world

Sadly :pensive:,this is true!!!

no photo
Wed 07/11/18 11:21 PM
When I was really little we had an artichoke bush out back.
Family loved artichokes.
My parents explained how it worked..you tore off all the leaves,
dipped them in mayo, and ate them.

When the leaves were gone you were left with that stumpy part.
My parents said, "That is nasty, we will dispose of that part
for you when you get to it."

I bought that..handed over the nasty part when I finished
the leaves. And THEY ate it. Sometimes they even fought
over who got to dispose of it.

To this day I cannot eat the prime part because even though I
now know better, my brain retains that and I canna eat it.

Now, flash forward 40+ years, my Mother is on her last visit to me,
chaperoned from the Home, she is senile and has dementia, once a
beauty queen, now reduced to a shell.

She does not know who I am, but when the hubby walks in she gives
him a once-over, then does it again..then she says.."Artichoke!"

Only sex-ed I ever got ;-)

🤣:joy:🤣:joy:🤣:joy:🤣

no photo
Wed 07/11/18 11:10 PM
you can be happy at any age, so it depends on what makes you happy.

My folks are happy people, they live comfortably, they have healthy and happy children and grandchildren.

Im at a point in life where im very comfortable , no financial stress and that makes me very happy.

so my point, happiness is a personal thing

:ok_hand:
Very well said!!!

Happiness is personal and starts from within ourselves!!!

if its dependent on otjers,then we end up sad,disgruntled,unsatisfied,and unhappy while blaming it on other people!!!!

Goal: Learn to let go of negativity and negative people/thoughts

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 09:47 AM
Mom popped me out. I was number 5 of 8, so by that time she was a pro at it... pretty routine by that time.

she had 1 a year..every year .. for 8 years.

Irish catholic ... with a broken T.V. :)

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

no photo
Sat 07/07/18 12:03 AM
To quote grumpy cat, I had fun once and it was awful

tongue2 :smile:

Awful fun!!! :grin:

no photo
Sat 07/07/18 12:01 AM
I met my 4th, 5th, 7th, and 12th wives here.

:thumbsup:

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

no photo
Mon 07/02/18 09:58 PM
It's hard for me to message someone unless I know them.. we chatted and it seems like we get along instant message or chatting someone initially she seems kind of stalker-ish or creepy

aaaaawwwwww...
sometimes i noticed too,a lot of weirdness goes on around online dating...i experienced that too,i ran away :speak_no_evil:

no photo
Mon 07/02/18 09:55 PM

Do you ever message someone outside of your filter setting?

I did take a chance because I liked something on his profile.

Well, Big mistake, I got a huge message back. whoa

Better stick with my. filters

ohwell

Sorry flowerforyou
I'll behave next time.

🤣:joy:🤣:joy:🤣:joy:🤣:joy:

no photo
Fri 06/29/18 09:24 PM

NOOOO we do not want older men!!! So stop bugging women that are 20+ years younger. The younger women I work with are all sick of older men contacting them too! Zero attraction...and if we work we don't want your money!!!

Hum? I've seen right the opposite. Over the years I've met a lot of younger women that are attracted to older men. I personally have had a few after me. I admit, at one time I didn't understand why. What would a pretty young girl, 25 to 35 want with me?

And then one day, I found out. And it's usually two things. And it doesn't matter if they work or not. (1) they want the money. They want to hold onto their's so they can do what they want with there money while he spends his on them. OR, (2) SEX. Not all men in there 50's and up are limp. Older men, for the most part, are better in the sack. They take their time. They think about her. Where most younger guys only think about themselves.

Sometimes a younger woman finds an older man attractive simply because of his knowledge of the world. I've personally had that to happen to me twice. Once with a woman of 25 and another that was 32 at the time. They were attracted to me because of where I've been and what I know. They were also attracted to me because I treated them right. Not like a piece of meat.

I've met some with "daddy" issues. I've met some that were well adjusted and no daddy issues. They just identified better with older men. None of these did I chase or hit on. They came to me.

It does happen.

True too!!!
And he pays attention to the woman as a person!

I personally know a couple,age range must be more than 25,but the gentleman is quite rating much better than guys her age!!!

no photo
Fri 06/29/18 09:18 PM
It really depends on the woman and depends on the site?

Women depending on what they are looking for if she is in her 30's and looking to start a family her age limit is usually 5 to 7 years older to 5 to 7 years younger.

If she has kids , divorced, she might be looking for someone older but wont rule out her age.

and then you have cougars, no need to explain.

as in for dating sites? the free ones attract all sorts from scammers to spammers to whack jobs and a low percentage who is actually serious.

Free sites that has Forums tends to have more real people on the forums vs the dating side.

Your best bet if you are really serious is finding a site that caters to what you're looking for and you might have to buy a membership.

If you plan on staying on this site have realistic expectation, as in maybe less than 10% are solid and stable people , the rest just kick them to the curb

Im not sure if that helped?

I wish you good luck on here.

Quite true!!!

Most who look for a real partner would rarely go beyond 10yrs,especially online. Age range usually centers around experiences and commonalities.... You'd talk know the same kind of things,music that came out around the same time,movies,politica occurances,etc.....than history and dotcom-no blend!!

no photo
Fri 06/29/18 09:03 PM
aaaaaawwwww.... thats a mighty many matches!!
But,
"Hi" :wave:

no photo
Sun 02/08/15 10:16 PM

Arkedian and Technovative, your readings will be for tomorrow.

Sorry all it took a few days... my neck-injury is acting up, real bad, and I simply wasn't able to do readings for the last couple of days.

flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 02/08/15 12:29 PM

It's been said, but I'll reiterate...No response, is a response! It's a part of rejection that a person should get used to. :thumbsup: Not everyone is going to appeal to everyone.

Amen Scoob!!drinker

no photo
Sun 02/08/15 12:20 PM

Now you remind me of Malcom in the Middle...
You are not the boss of me now,
You are not the boss of me now,
You are notthe boss of me now
And you are not so biiiiiig...
Life is unfair....

laugh laugh

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25