Community > Posts By > tommyboy1101

tommyboy1101's photo
Thu 05/28/15 08:45 PM

tommyboy1101's photo
Mon 05/25/15 08:03 AM
Edited by tommyboy1101 on Mon 05/25/15 08:09 AM
Kaustuv1, my male friend,

Thank you so very much. I take it by your ' smiley's ' that you like this piece. This is good as I had fun with it's construction.

Thanks again my friend,

tommy boy moran / Ireland smokin

tommyboy1101's photo
Sun 05/24/15 06:21 PM

In The Heather World

In a court of equity I would be found guilty - equally wanting, normally,
Without the prime presence of those most close, meant to lean on me,
And in their absence all the walls of the world shall fall and consume the free,
Casting vastness to the wayside, running in abandon, trying so desperately to flee,

But I shall walk with truer direction across swaths of wasteland, dry earthen promise,
Toward the end my friends, and the end of my days, across hot desert sands, evacuated,
Parched and dry along the long sought after measurements of the river's flowing, wet preponderance,
To the shelter place of my comforting cave, whereupon we shall again gain the true value of bliss,

. . . And all the shelter children shall once again gather with me as one,
Sharing love's wealth in the heather world, and in Her true promise - a kiss to reminisce.

Thom Douglas Carlisle ( Irish Tommy Moran ) - Ireland

===

===

tommyboy1101's photo
Thu 05/21/15 01:32 AM
Notions ( Stolen, Golden Moments )

In the middle of a notion, a most meaningful refrain, as if breathing out then back in again,
Flexing inner self, exhaling worthy jewels of one's own righteousness behaviour,
Comportment, demeanour, deportment, all here and the inner body meant to be sane,
Cannot be lost at the behest of the deliverer, meant to, or noted as being misbehaviour,

( Stolen, golden moments as if found unique, placid, placed at the foot of the Saviour, )

From The Desk of The Author:

Please note that" Notions ( Stolen, Golden Moments ) " is simply a word play exercise and nothing more.

tommyboy1101's photo
Sun 05/17/15 01:39 PM
Edited by tommyboy1101 on Sun 05/17/15 01:41 PM
Come Sit Near The Fire

Master magic in that sacred place of your inner being,
Sit here with me, gather with me, near the safety,
And the warmth of this makeshift fire,

And find silence in your wisdom - and in your shadows,
Forge all that your magic will allow,
Like ghosts dancing in ancient circles,
Etched out of the earth and the mire,

Fires struck near my camp spark in the midnight clearing,
As we chant shouting at the yellow moon,
And with it's body most endearing,
We call out to the gods acknowledging their worth,

O�� raging darkness,
Into your symbolic shadows and shallows, commune,
And into the center��s circle - toss in your rune,

For your symbolic rage into the darkness - is your night.

Thom Douglas Carlisle (Irish Tommy Moran) - Ireland

===

===

tommyboy1101's photo
Thu 05/14/15 10:59 AM
Edited by tommyboy1101 on Thu 05/14/15 11:00 AM
Come With Me

Experience with me now the solemn
Measure of our freedoms and our youth,

Come with me on our journey back home,

Share with me that damp forgiveness level
Found in the river of our love��s soft
And flowing melody,

Journey with me on a trip back to where
Only our true love is shared,

For this is the only real meaningful pathway
Leading us home,

Then, and at the end of our road, when our
Last clinging moments prior to death
Find us clutched together in this youthful
Return,

We too shall know and accept that a new
Star must now occupy horizon.

Thom Douglas Carlisle (Irish Tommy Moran)
- Ireland

===

===

tommyboy1101's photo
Mon 05/11/15 10:47 AM
Something Very Real is Going On This Day

Something very real is going on this day, elements of time are touching us,
Time. Time and century. The wealth of every great person - spent alone
Along these lowly, damp corridors, creeping . . .
And time remains a whispering bedfellow enchanting to us all,

Look there!
There in the scattered dust in the wind, up against sky and horizon, an outline,
My Spirit body shaped and real, swaying in the momentary breezes, formed,
As if sketched, drawn together by hand - in the wind, there in the holy wind,

Etched in the air's thin layers, as if like shifting cloud formations re-certifying,
Swept into shapes from the bodies of the minds of our many thoughts and dreams,
Ships at sea, whales cresting tides, faces of Gods forming and then dying,
Knowing all is not as it seems, we gaze back upon one another - crying,

Aye, something very real is going on this day, elements of time are touching us.

===

===

tommyboy1101's photo
Sun 05/10/15 07:43 PM
Mary, Undoer of Knots

Here in your flowery ritual, spoken in silent holy sentences, meant to arouse and then to guide us,
For the good of all of man and womankind - into our folds, out from your fields of many yields,
May your course of things, your graces and your warmth of heart always reach deep inside us,
And in all the many shapes of all the many things to come, may ye cause us to lower our shields,

Mary, Undoer of Knots pray, say a solemn Novena for those others in need, and for me,
For in the last throws of the almighty, sorrowfully spent and found leaning over, bent,
There may be nothing more left here for us, but to swim out together into the blackened sea.

( Mary, Undoer of Knots pray, say a solemn Novena for me. )

===

===

tommyboy1101's photo
Sun 05/10/15 11:45 AM
Queene123,

Yes, thanks, I see now. Will be eyes open in the future.

Thank ye, my warm friend,

tommo / Ireland

tommyboy1101's photo
Sat 05/09/15 11:58 AM
Wow, Queene123, so full of reality. I'm sure each and every mother reading this work agrees wholeheartedly and would be sitting and thinking to themselves, " Yep, she's right on the money with this one. "

I personally find body of intent in your scribblings. There remains a world of acclaim and personal growth out there just waiting for ye to step up further and forward, and claim it. It's on and up for you, Kiddo. Run with it.

This is good shite, Queene123. Good stuff!

tommo / Ireland

tommyboy1101's photo
Sat 05/09/15 11:48 AM
Queene123,

Wow, I've read this over several times and found meaning, purpose and all around deeper feeling. After a couple of re-reads due to my mind being bogged down this day, it all started to take shape. I do think I've got it now, your flow of course, and, I definitely like where you were going with this. This is a healthy piece! It's deep!

Thank ye and I'd like to read so much more of your work in here. I'll be looking for it. I'll devour it like a Bologna sandwich and a glass of milk. :thumbsup:

tommy boy moran / Ireland

tommyboy1101's photo
Fri 05/08/15 06:03 PM
Edited by tommyboy1101 on Fri 05/08/15 06:23 PM
My Friends,

Note that this link is a non-commercial link leading to a voiced version/excerpt from my poem, " Always The Visionary " recited by me here in the privacy of my cottage in Ireland, and later, placed in SoundCloud.

If ye enjoy this sort of thing, that of listening to a poem in short form, then copy and paste the below link into a new browser window, visit and have a listen . . .

https://soundcloud.com/irish-tommy-moran/i-am-free

Be well, and, thanks everyone,

===

===

PS: Board Moderator(s): Please know that this recording is not a commercial product. I wouldn't allow for this. I hope that in your kindness you will allow for it's airing within this Poetry Forum. Thank you.

===

tommyboy1101's photo
Fri 05/08/15 10:01 AM
IamwhoIam1,

Your so deeply appreciated here on my end. You know that eh? After all, a flower is a flower.

tommyboy1101's photo
Fri 05/08/15 09:55 AM
===

We The Property of The Cold Beast

I relinquish my powers from inside the shadows of the realms of written ancient lore,
To those in whom darkness prevails, formed in masterful seance, beyond time and grace,
And I give to these few - all things otherworldly and then hidden, so that they too may explore,
Where it was the earth was first struck, beyond the forbidden forest, into that darker place,

For there our golden promises are both met and consumed, drawn out from the night,
Where we the property of the cold beast no longer accept the common place - the least.

===

tommyboy1101's photo
Sun 05/03/15 11:04 PM

tommyboy1101's photo
Sat 05/02/15 04:28 PM
Abide in Me ( Remain in Me, ) and I Will Remain in You

Abide in the pureness and wealth of my Spirit, a sense, a feeling of my flowing reverie formed,
Meant to reach inside your heart, touch you and then, to return right back to me again,
And then, to re-enter this kingdom of my heart, and once again, to find my heart afresh, warmed,
For such are the paths of the heart at rest, and at comforting peace - as if walking in a morning garden,

Such are the movements love makes in our hearts.

===

===

tommyboy1101's photo
Tue 04/28/15 09:41 PM
Far Beyond The Foreign Ancient Rain

Silhouetted, formed in a fog gray background, formed in the dark rolling mists of our times,
Step forward all ye Saints, forward toward me - out from inside your early morning rain,
Find your precedence in the presence of the song of the bell which once struck - sounds it's chimes,
And take away the sorrow of our masses, those ill harboured heartaches and our immeasurable pain,

Mighty are the winds that blow with a passion meant to ascribe, and I am not ashamed,
As the far foreign ancient rains rumble and then fall from over the heads of all of us,
Covering our spirit bodies in deeper sadness, stealing us from our tribal, meaningful refrain,
Finding us in the only holy, worthiness march toward our total and valid righteousness,

Far beyond the foreign ancient rain.

===

===

tommyboy1101's photo
Tue 04/28/15 08:13 PM
As it stands right now it would be a bit much for me, IamwhoIam1, as I'm currently stuck in working on another piece. Forgive me.

tommo / Ireland

tommyboy1101's photo
Tue 04/28/15 10:19 AM
tealbreeze, IamwhoIam1,

Thank ye both so very much.

IamwhoIam1, I'm not really, wholly sure how to go about approaching this request as it appears a bit overly consuming - almost as if I'd end up being stuck in, in a world of studying. I thank ye though for your honest and deep intend. Aye, ye remain my Fairhead so ye do!

tommo / Ireland

tommyboy1101's photo
Mon 04/27/15 05:04 AM
IamwhoIam1,

Aye, ye are that!! Very much a fairhead.

tommo / Ireland