Community > Posts By > tommyboy1101

tommyboy1101's photo
Thu 03/26/15 08:00 PM
Edited by tommyboy1101 on Thu 03/26/15 08:05 PM
Tried again to add " IMG " code from Photobucket here but failed. Edited this attempt out.

Be well,

tommy boy / Ireland

smokin :thumbsup:

tommyboy1101's photo
Wed 03/25/15 06:17 PM
Jamie,

Deep! Very deep.

tommo / Ireland

tommyboy1101's photo
Wed 03/25/15 06:15 PM
Mo,

What a particularly fine piece this was. Well done! (Well done.) Each and every poetic line followed one another with their own appealing depths. This was your deepest yet.

Aye, you've done well here.

tommo / Ireland

tommyboy1101's photo
Wed 03/25/15 06:04 PM
Edited by tommyboy1101 on Wed 03/25/15 06:07 PM
Mo, Sugar,

Thank ye for such fine kindness. I like your work as well.

Yes, glad that troll scamster is now gone, but, and here's the thing, he Will be back. We should expect it from him. To me he's just a sexually frustrated teenager, burnt out, sitting alone in his dark room face first into a computer - trying to wreck everyone's day as much as he can. He's no doubt a punk teen.

Again, I hope his dad finds out what he's doing and takes him by the ear and walks him outside - ( there in India, ) and shoves his butt down onto the ground and boots him in the keester one good time. Then I hope he's made to walk over to their family cow and then forced to clean up all the cow dung. I hope his dad is right behind him whipping him with a stick. Yep, I hope his dad is ballsy enough to enforce house rules there. Poor, poor little east indian boy. So sad. Whip his butt, Dad!!!

tommyboy1101's photo
Wed 03/25/15 01:47 AM
IamwhoIam1,

Wow, sounds like that stalker was a real danger. Glad you're alright now. Glad he's gone. Ye did well.

This guy is probably a skinny little puke - somewhere in India and he knows he can pretty much get away with all his crap. He's probably in his early teens. Truly, where I come from people like him need to be punished. Maybe his dad will find out and whip him.

Ok then, be well and continue to stay safe - at all cost.

tommo / Ireland

tommyboy1101's photo
Wed 03/25/15 01:17 AM
Edited by tommyboy1101 on Wed 03/25/15 01:23 AM
Messi,

So thankful ye wrote to me on this piece. So glad you're here. Thanks pal.

tommo / Ireland

PS: looks like the scammer's back. Different profile name. I've reported him already. Went to his page and reported him to Mingle2 staff from there. The monitor(s) will deal with him now. Meanwhile, I've got me war stick here. My favorite tool here on the island. A sawn off axe handle suitable for knees and other such areas of needed concern. Unfortunately this puke enjoys hiding in the darkness of his computer room. Too bad, if I ever have the chance I'll work those kneecaps for him. I'll let him know what real displeasure is.

Be well.

PS: In case the scammer is reading this, " You will be reported each and every time you change names and post in this forum. "

tommyboy1101's photo
Wed 03/25/15 12:57 AM
Remember Me

Of all the days and nights spent in observance of my many gathered years gone on,
Those years upon which I reflect, now found back there over my ageing shoulder,
These longer impassioned memories cooly gathered - those which I now reflect upon,
Come from the many years, and those footprints spent, meant to define getting older,

That I beckon ye be with me now in the blue sky dreams found hidden in us all,
Together in our ancientness, a more meaningful, more deeply found feature,
There can be no greater experience had - than here in life's inseparable, limpid sprawl,
Being held down in the maw, and by the more graceful call, of this our ancient theater,

Thus, restive in the depths of your more narrow corridors, when called upon to rise and emote . . .

Remember me.

Thom Douglas Carlisle ( Irish Tommy Moran ) Ireland

tommyboy1101's photo
Tue 03/24/15 09:18 PM
Edited by tommyboy1101 on Tue 03/24/15 09:32 PM
Godisthe,

I appreciate your kindness.

Thanks again, and, be well.

Most respectfully,

tommy boy / Ireland

tommyboy1101's photo
Tue 03/24/15 05:30 AM
mig25,

This is a most moving piece. I read it once, at first, and had to go back and re-read it again. What a beautifully flowing poetic discourse. Very nice - if I may.

Thank ye for opening up and showing true inner emotion. It was fun.

I love this forum!

tommo / Ireland

tommyboy1101's photo
Mon 03/23/15 06:58 PM
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l72/IrishTommyMoranSinnFeinIrelandtomoboy/on%2520death%2520most%2520restful1.jpg

tommyboy1101's photo
Mon 03/23/15 05:12 PM

tommyboy1101's photo
Mon 03/23/15 07:06 AM
waving winking :thumbsup: shades

tommyboy1101's photo
Mon 03/23/15 06:58 AM
An absolutely thrilling piece. What graceful wordplay. Ladywing ye do NOT fall short of necessary talent here.

Man, do I ever subscribe to your wares. Well done pal.

tommy boy / Ireland

tommyboy1101's photo
Mon 03/23/15 03:08 AM
Mo,

Well said. I can't speak to other moderators in Mingle2, but as for Charles and the others here in this particular lettuce patch, they're all to be respected. Here, they care enough to be honest and respectfully forthright. Can't say enough for all the good they do for us here. They look out for us. Well done. They have my full respect, Mo.

tommo / Ireland

tommyboy1101's photo
Sun 03/22/15 10:06 AM
Teasing,

Thank ye. As always, I appreciate your words. And I Did love your, " as yesterday ".

tommo / Ireland

tommyboy1101's photo
Sun 03/22/15 08:49 AM
Yes, messi_is,

I am very deeply compelled to agree with your every word. Yes!

Thanks for announcing my feelings, totally,

tommo / Ireland

tommyboy1101's photo
Sun 03/22/15 08:39 AM
You are so deeply appreciated for what you do.

Sorry if I went off the rail on that scam artist. I shall try to be a better person in the future.

Thank ye,

tommy boy moran / Ireland

tommyboy1101's photo
Sat 03/21/15 09:48 PM
PS: " . . . I'm Catholic. You run back, turn and throw the ball. I'll go long! "

tommy boy / Ireland

tommyboy1101's photo
Sat 03/21/15 09:31 PM
Edited by tommyboy1101 on Sat 03/21/15 09:50 PM

Gloria in Excelsis Deo

O' equator, great circle of the celestial sphere, equidistant from the north to the south,
Creator of islands, divider of hemispheres, teeming, meant to speak of the earth,
Your warm islands housed in the maw of ancient myths, possessed beyond vows,
All promote gladness and gaiety espoused - to all who possess your sense of mirth,

I am your orator, your poet, lingering near, out here along your flat placid turquoise sea,
Here where the white crystalline sand and palms that lean across the lapping shores,
Enrich my very existence, as if to say you've designed yourself for me,
Giving to me your ocean dream - a dream meant to share all that nature's beauty stores,

( And I distinctly recall there scratched in latin on the inner walls of an old island church,
"Gloria in Excelsis Deo." )

Thom Douglas Carlisle ( Irish Tommy Moran ) Ireland

tommyboy1101's photo
Sat 03/21/15 08:59 PM
Imo,

I understand about your messages being a bother from time to time. While at your page a bit ago I tried to message ye and that message too was basically blocked. I guess that would be one more effort on your part.

Anyway, it's real nice to see you've taken a liking to the poetry forum.

Be well, and thanks again,

tommo / Ireland