Community > Posts By > tommyboy1101

tommyboy1101's photo
Tue 04/14/15 06:07 PM
Edited by tommyboy1101 on Tue 04/14/15 06:09 PM
Vitty,

Visit Photobucket and open an account there. It's free. No cost to anyone - especially you. Once done upload that fine picture. From there go to the picture in Photobucket and open it up. Look on the right for 'links, etc there. Then ye left click on the "IMG" link and paste it into your poetry page here.

Anything further, just ask and ye shall receive.

tommo / Ireland

PS: Ye may have to make a new poem addition in this forum and include your poem - with your pic.

Be well.

tommyboy1101's photo
Tue 04/14/15 05:33 PM
Edited by tommyboy1101 on Tue 04/14/15 05:58 PM

Among Kings Ye May Find Me the Prince

For us the far mystic mountains clear the rain from the fog,
Uniquely in an effort to strike up and form their timeless epilogue,

In moments like these inside the bosom of the rain in spring,
I've come to feel more the lackluster Prince than the ardent, devoted King,

As the leaves and the trees begin to cycle their magnificent growth,
Find me among those who would gladly share in the grace of both,

But do peer out and view me as my stealth horse parades by, and hence,
Know that seeing me among Kings, ye may be finding me - the Prince.

Thom Douglas Carlisle ( Irish Tommy Moran ) - Ireland

===

tommyboy1101's photo
Tue 04/14/15 02:45 PM
Edited by tommyboy1101 on Tue 04/14/15 02:46 PM
Ladywind,

Thank you for this moving, virtual list, this causal interplay on the part of the great poets of old. I have to say I enjoyed reading those timeless written thoughts, those writings of the great ones. And of course, among the full list of comments, Walt Whitman remains to me, ' God-Like'. He remains my absolute favorite in time. He moves me most.

Thank ye, Ladywind, this was fun.

tommo / Ireland

tommyboy1101's photo
Tue 04/14/15 02:34 PM
Vitsec,

This example of your talent, this bred of your very hand, is the best example yet of the worth of writing so little and then, impacting so deeply. This poetic thrust is indeed very powerful.

I appreciated this read, Vitty. You were quick, concise and on the ball. Words that touch us, reaching down deeply inside, and then, bringing to the fore your own styles of true depth and wordplay. Word meaning. " Pauper and King " is definitely publishable. Definitely worthy.

Be well, O'l chum,

tommo / Ireland

tommyboy1101's photo
Tue 04/14/15 03:35 AM

tommyboy1101's photo
Tue 04/14/15 02:21 AM
Edited by tommyboy1101 on Tue 04/14/15 02:25 AM
smokin :thumbsup:

tommyboy1101's photo
Mon 04/13/15 09:53 AM

" . . . In as far as life in it's dying leap - requiring the graceful sum of my reign,

I shall guide thy breath as Valiant Guardian. "

Thom Douglas Carlisle ( Irish Tommy Moran ) - Sinn F�in Ireland

tommyboy1101's photo
Mon 04/13/15 09:38 AM
:thumbsup: smokin

tommyboy1101's photo
Mon 04/13/15 09:33 AM
Dig,

Thanks friend. Appreciate your cool, valid assessment.

tommo / Ireland

tommyboy1101's photo
Mon 04/13/15 03:59 AM
Edited by tommyboy1101 on Mon 04/13/15 04:01 AM
mig25, Kind Sir,

Thanks so much for your kind words. I find this very kindness provides us all with a glimpse into your own personal sense of betterment and self worth. Points made to nudge us in the right direction in our pursuit of writing and, as well, our further innermost personal worthiness. You help us to grow. Can we others find these graces applicable in among our lives, daily? I shall try my friend. I shall try.

Thank ye again,

tommo / Ireland

tommyboy1101's photo
Mon 04/13/15 03:42 AM
Edited by tommyboy1101 on Mon 04/13/15 03:44 AM
Mo Honey,

Thank ye for sharing in this piece with me along with those others who've peered in to read and then to possibly assess whether, " The Tendency Exists ( I Gather Leaves Upon my Breast ) " has any real workable, visual and mental value. Myself? I enjoyed formulating this piece and then, toward that end, putting my pen to parchment. It was fun.

Thanks, Mo. I appreciate ye,

tommo / Ireland

tommyboy1101's photo
Sun 04/12/15 11:54 AM
Thank ye, Mo,

I do now seem to have an awareness of how to deal with the matter of my Photobucket graphics here in Mingle2, but time will tell. I have a faint understanding of what went wrong. I'll watch and test in the future.

Thanks again,

tommo / Ireland

tommyboy1101's photo
Sun 04/12/15 08:56 AM
smokin :heart: smokin

tommyboy1101's photo
Sun 04/12/15 08:55 AM
waving :thumbsup:

tommyboy1101's photo
Sat 04/11/15 09:08 PM
Well now, I think I'm hammering out this problem with posting my poem graphics here inside Mingle2's Poems and Creative Writing Forum. I think I've gained the correct angle.

So then, be well and again, thanks for your patience noting I AM all thumbs.

tommo / Ireland

tommyboy1101's photo
Sat 04/11/15 08:57 PM
Edited by tommyboy1101 on Sat 04/11/15 09:00 PM

tommyboy1101's photo
Sat 04/11/15 08:42 PM
Ladywind,

Very powerful construct. When finished this piece will be well worth reading. The weight of love forcing one to one's knees? Can't get any more powerful than that Dear.

I cannot wait. Please find full completion and post this. I wish to lavish in your valid wordplay.

By the necessary by, I visited your Mingle2 page and tried to affix a message, but I guess I didn't meet with your requirements there. I felt kind of bad at first but then understood.

Be well,

tommo / Ireland

PS: You're good. Very good.

tommyboy1101's photo
Sat 04/11/15 06:31 PM
I Pierce The Many Measured Volumes

Pierced. Measured. Stinging time gathered sitting alone in my low lit cottage room,
Bound in limitless wordplay without structure in my self styled, enriching, singular place,
I express a stumbling eagerness to pause my pen, seize and then, to once again resume,
These moments of my radiance, found bound in parchment, the living faint-stain of my grace.

Thom Douglas Carlisle ( Irish Tommy Moran ) - Ireland

tommyboy1101's photo
Sat 04/11/15 04:40 PM
Edited by tommyboy1101 on Sat 04/11/15 04:51 PM
Ladywind,

I'm so deeply touched. Thank you my friend.

tommo / Ireland

tommyboy1101's photo
Sat 04/11/15 10:32 AM
Ladywind,

Aye, ye may give me your biggest of hugs. And I, in my only lonely and lost reticence, shall learn, shall attempt to understand as your poet - how it is I became so unearthly in your presence, and, then so worthy of your warmth. Why it was, back there over my shoulder, I found you were looking at me filled with such giving.

Be well,

tommo / Ireland

PS: Ye may take full control of my hill walking apparatus any time ye like. 'Tis a 'blackthorn' walking stick. I cut, whittled and formed it's length and strength here on the island several years back. It serves me well, and, mayhaps one day it shall serve you equally - as well.