Only the one kind know how to survive

You can be right
Or you can be wrong
As long as you have tried to tell the truth
Others know you will not let them down

Does it make you stupid to have misconceived
Or is it because of what others tell have deceived
Does it make you smart to concede
Without the mathematics behind it to believe?

If ours minds lie to each other
Our bodies will deteirorate one another
truth be for the well being
Lies, be for the end of a good theme

JeanAguiler's photo
Fri 12/07/12 03:55 PM
Have you ever looked at the stars
And wonder how could we see
Something so far
Have you ever felt a dream
Fell in love, then wonder what tore you apart?

have you ever watched a tiny seed
and watched it grow so large
do you live to suit your need
or do you live for ours

Have you ever fell so steep
That it makes life really hard
then you find nothing is as it seems
and you just want to restart

Dont you just want to run to the trees
To the forest, where you can be who you are
Not have to worry of all the cruel beings
Fall sleep with the one you love in your arms
And simply listen to lovely birds tweet

Lay your head on their chest
Listen to their heartbeart at rest
And nevermind of all the other people
You seem to get you so depressed.

JeanAguiler's photo
Thu 12/06/12 09:47 PM
Edited by JeanAguiler on Thu 12/06/12 09:48 PM
Transgenic organisms are organisms which have had genes implanted into them coming from another species. Transgenic technology is real, and is nothing new, and makes many things possible.

For instance transgenetic "Fishfruit" is a true product invented that combined cold blooded fish (the flounder) genes into strawberries , to give them antifreeze properties, so that strawberries could grow in cold climates. The only reason why the governemnt never approved was because this gene transplantation made the strawberries gain properties that made poeple allergic to fish, allergic to the strawberries.

This transgenic technology also makes many things possible , like growing super sized crops of plants, like the world record potatoe weighing 7 LBS!
Or it can help you make fruits and vegetables that dont rot as quickly standing on the shelf! syuch as the FLavr Savr tomato.
Did you know even today 80% of hawain papaya has been genetically modifed to resist the ringspot virus?

Doesnt this bring the story of jack and the beanstalk to life?
:) cheers

JeanAguiler's photo
Thu 12/06/12 09:18 PM
How many matches total can be added to your list?
Do you have to delete any matches to let new ones come in?

JeanAguiler's photo
Thu 12/06/12 09:11 PM

if 10 commandments isnt an anecdote of christianity than u are wasting my time

JeanAguiler's photo
Thu 12/06/12 07:22 PM
Edited by JeanAguiler on Thu 12/06/12 07:23 PM
remember, make sure u get ur vitamins and proteins girl! Also dont totally neglect all those different type of fats!

100-150 grams of protein at least.....

JeanAguiler's photo
Thu 12/06/12 07:20 PM
try what i sugested girl... 2000-3000 calories for 1 month...
Do a litttle more walking than normal, try oncreasing the load.
You will see your weight loss rate will probably be consistent with 10lbs per month.

Even if you dont lose weight for 1 month, and your diet is reduced in fats, it will only strengthen your body and cardiovascular system from the shock it is receiving from a absurdtively small diet of 1500 calories.

Beware if you are losing weight more than 15 lbs per month.

JeanAguiler's photo
Thu 12/06/12 06:54 PM
Edited by JeanAguiler on Thu 12/06/12 07:15 PM
ok girl lemme get 1 thing straight if your gonna lose weight without damaging your heart or organs and you weight 400 lbs you should be eating more than 1500 calories

From what my guess is a 400 lbs lady should have a previous normal diet of 5000 calories or more?

Anyway, all i know is that a 400 lady should be eating more till she gets her weight down. try 2000-3000 thats safer.

Your doctor said you should eat ONLY 1500 calories?!!!!! HE IS MAD!!!

Ok girl here it is... slowly bring your diet down, lower your fats comsumptions, and balance your diet. Try eating the naturals.

If your only eating 1500 calories from a 400 lbs body, your muscles will atrophy quickly, your veins and arteries will become thin, and too fast... your gonna get yourself a cardiovascular problem.

try 3000 calorie diet or eat just progressively less than your used to, with lots of proteins and carbs and reduced fats, take vitamin and mineral supplements
This plan will work, try going out for LONG walks, walks till you are left tired.
4 Hour walks per day or more,one day on one day off, or 2 days on 1 day off try walking fast, you will notice a safe amount of weight loss. 5-10 lbs per week is maximum you should lose.
Dont go overboard shocking your body in such a way as 1500 calories diet is BAD is no good for people with existing cardiovascular problems and excessive weight

1500 calories is how much a 150lbs person eats... u u only eat this much, you increase how brittle you cardiovascular system because and u may shatter your blood vessels and get a stroke!

Trust me, eat and work more, once u shed off 100 lbs, then consider lowering you protein and carb content progressively till u hit 200 lbs, and so on.

One thing to keep in mind, your muscle burns calories, so even if you gain a bit of muscle initially, it will clean your body up of bad things in your cardiovascular system.
Then you will be ready to progressivly lower your intake of calories

but BEWARE DO NOT TAKE 1500 calorie diet UNLESS you are 200 LBS lady.
Youre gonna get cardiovascular failure.

Talk to you doctor about this. I think he is a quack if he tells ya to eat 1500 from a 400 lbs body, any fitness expert will tell ya even 10 calories per lb of body weight for weight loss is a little less than proper

JeanAguiler's photo
Thu 12/06/12 05:59 PM
GL

JeanAguiler's photo
Thu 12/06/12 11:24 AM
When you are around
Everyone smiles and are poised
and the birds sing in rejoice
The world is uplifted from hatred
and from all painfull noise

Without you
Chaos breaks lose
Everybody breaks the rules
The birds fall into depression
and did i mention?
What happened to the population
And their general loving sensation

Love is in the air
There is no longer such a sensation of despair
People are friendly,
rather than venting harmfull affairs
Chaos breaks lose when you are gone
Where did it ever go, your sweet song?

JeanAguiler's photo
Thu 12/06/12 01:06 AM
no thats just an anecdote

JeanAguiler's photo
Wed 12/05/12 10:26 PM
I have a little hypothesis about the end of times.

There are some who believe that there is a form of life that began all life such called abiogeneis, and over time this form of life replicated and changed over time into an infinity of things.

Now, if you study mythology you learn that the type of alien known as the greys, or asguards are the guardians of the universe, and alternatively are dexcendants of us in the past.

However as time goes by, neareer and nearer the asguards are becoming closer to extinction, because they can no longer reproduce, or replicate.

And so, the asguards had to build a time machine to go back in time,
write the ten commandments and save the buddhas, our latest being the christ.

Christ's secret was LOVE, and he knew before the asguards arrival to ascend him, was that we needed to keep ALL THE BEINGS POSSIBLE alive.
This is why we have the 10 commandments.

Why do we need everyone to survive you say? simply because the more people we have, the more potential offspring exists and the better chances are an attractive match is possible,

Sad thing with the asguards, as time was approaching the end of times before they invented time travel was that, they no longer had sexual desire for each other for they lacked variaion , but once traveled back in time
and saving jesus christ, this allowed the aguards to teach christ how to make people LOVE each other more.
Thus love was saved, and in the alternate reality, (our own future)

The importance here is that we follow the teachings of christ, that we love each other instead of being too rash.
the 10 commandments are there only to preserve life, and save us from the end of times.

JeanAguiler's photo
Wed 12/05/12 09:48 PM
Im not sure if you know, but wikipedia.org has a database you can download for free, and view OFFLINE so no internet connection req. encyclopedia which will allow u to have hundreds of millions of pages of info on everything in life,

All u have to do:

Go to yahoo and type

Wikipedia databse download

Download the latest wikipedia Dump file
Download WIkiTaxi (this is the best)
unzip dump file in Wiki taxi, this allows you to view
all wikipedia content offline!

Enjoy!

Got some questions or need help? Im here for ya.

JeanAguiler's photo
Wed 12/05/12 09:43 PM
wikipedia has a little bit of a definition on telomeres,
try typing "telomere" on yahoo engine, wikipedia.org should be listed

JeanAguiler's photo
Wed 12/05/12 09:38 PM
refer to my new post if you are interested in true scientific hypothesis
"telomeres Secrets of Aging and Imortality"

JeanAguiler's photo
Wed 12/05/12 09:36 PM
Edited by JeanAguiler on Wed 12/05/12 09:41 PM
Your body gets older every day, this is caused by genetic damage in DNA replication. Ever wonder what repairs all that damage you do to your body?

During DNA each DNA replication, our bodies repair genetic damage, it is cause by a gap left in RNA primer at the end of DNA replication. It is the telemore which repairs this genetic damage,
it fills the gap that was left in your DNA that causes damage, but over time telomeres degrade, more and more each time it is used, as nucleotides are lost. This means once the telomere has repaired so much damage, it loses its function which will result in cellular death.
Although your body does not repair your telomores, BIOTECHNOLOGY has methods in repairing telomeres.

A telomere is a region of repetitive nucleotide sequences at each end of a chromosome, which protects the end of the chromosome from deterioration or from fusion with neighboring chromosomes. Its name is derived from the Greek nouns telos (τέλος) 'end' and merοs (μέρος, root: μερ-) 'part.' Telomere regions deter the degradation of genes near the ends of chromosomes by allowing chromosome ends to shorten, which necessarily occurs during chromosome replication.[1] Over time, due to each cell division, the telomere ends become shorter.[2]

During cell division, enzymes that duplicate DNA cannot continue their duplication all the way to the end of chromosomes. If cells divided without telomeres, they would lose the ends of their chromosomes, and the necessary information they contain. The telomeres are disposable buffers blocking the ends of the chromosomes, are consumed during cell division, and are replenished by an enzyme, telomerase reverse transcriptase.

JeanAguiler's photo
Wed 12/05/12 08:48 PM
As long as you plant some other trees

JeanAguiler's photo
Wed 12/05/12 08:35 PM
you are my energy without you i cannot sleep
you are my sunshine without you i cannot grow, i cannot breathe
you are my eye, without you i am blind, forever it be.
without you i am lost, i know not where to go
I would spend eternity confused, disamused
what you used on me, i thought i would use on you
but you left too soon
before i knew what to do
I hope to find you one day
till then i am trapped in a maze
till then I believe its too late
and i just want to leave this place

and all i feel is pain in me
you are my sunhsine

i am a flower that blooms

without you i will wither away

JeanAguiler's photo
Wed 12/05/12 08:24 PM
salt the earth if u want, but if u salt the earth on my Potatoe garden im gonna SLAP you!

JeanAguiler's photo
Wed 12/05/12 08:19 PM
Think about how the king hired merchants to sell his expensive grass for him, and every 1 to 3 months the tax collectors would come to collect on the merchants

Previous 1 3