Community > Posts By > cindyredhead

cindyredhead's photo
Fri 11/20/09 04:21 PM
It depends upon what you go into the "relationship" for.....If you are honest with yourself and your interested individual upfront, at least you know where your boundaries are set. If you choose to step over the boundaries, then you have set yourself up to be hurt.

I believe we all know what we are doing, we just sometimes blow caution to the wind, hoping that that person who we care for, will be different.

Overall, just have to be honest with yourself totally!

cindyredhead's photo
Fri 11/20/09 04:21 PM
It depends upon what you go into the "relationship" for.....If you are honest with yourself and your interested individual upfront, at least you know where your boundaries are set. If you choose to step over the boundaries, then you have set yourself up to be hurt.

I believe we all know what we are doing, we just sometimes blow caution to the wind, hoping that that person who we care for, will be different.

Overall, just have to be honest with yourself totally!

cindyredhead's photo
Tue 11/03/09 04:21 PM
I think if the man and woman have good communication between the two, they will address this issue in regular or at least coincidental conversation.

Overall, not all women are insecure, sometimes they just wonder and would like to know what to do about it (e.g., go on a diet, etc).

Additionally, if a man is wise he will be careful in how he answers these questions (i.e., not prior to sex, not while eating a meal, or when the couple are out in public). I think there is a book out there that addresses this subject. LOL

Most of the time, women just need reassurance.

cindyredhead's photo
Sat 10/31/09 11:44 PM
Love everytime!

cindyredhead's photo
Sat 10/31/09 11:40 PM
Edited by cindyredhead on Sat 10/31/09 11:41 PM
The way he steals a glance at you when he doesn't think you are looking. He massages your neck or shoulders with his strong hands, but in the next moment the tender way he cups your face and gives you an unexpected kiss. It makes me melt in his hands.

Overall, it's the way he loves/cares for you.

cindyredhead's photo
Sat 10/31/09 11:29 PM
Tears In Heaven - Eric Clapton - Because he wrote it and it was personal to him and I can actually relate to it.

Toodles!

cindyredhead's photo
Sat 10/31/09 11:27 PM
Don't give up. There are some really nice guys out there. Keep looking and don't let this one get you down.

You go girl!

Cindy

cindyredhead's photo
Sat 10/31/09 07:05 PM
Character
Looks
Money
flowerforyou

cindyredhead's photo
Fri 10/30/09 03:46 AM
That is too cool Dan! Have a great day and good luck!

Cindy

cindyredhead's photo
Mon 10/26/09 04:46 PM
Some people are who they say there are, but they leave out the less desirable attributes.

Everybody does it.

Cindy

cindyredhead's photo
Sun 10/25/09 11:24 PM
Don't give up that woman/lady is out there. Sometimes when we are not looking the person you are looking for you appears (of course, this comes with fervent and constant prayer). Keep doing what you are doing. I applaud your efforts of raising 4 children of your own. Usually/normally that would default to the female, but you seem to be doing quite well.

Good luck!

cindyredhead's photo
Sun 10/25/09 11:09 PM
Your profile was good. You need to tell those who might be interested in you what you are willing to give. It's all about selling yourself, the real you.

Good luck!

cindyredhead's photo
Sun 10/25/09 10:45 PM
Happiness for the rest of my life.

cindyredhead's photo
Sun 10/25/09 04:07 PM
I had a friend that posed as another female to catch him cheating on her. Worked, she caught him, but she no longer is on the site.

So I guess it is possible, if you don't get caught.

Me personally, I think it would be difficult to keep up with all of the e-mails with more than one account.

:smile:

cindyredhead's photo
Sat 09/05/09 01:56 PM
Your profile is very well thoughout, clear and concise. As well, your pictures show you in a wide range of activities. You should have no problem with attracting what you want.

Good luck!

Cindy

cindyredhead's photo
Tue 06/09/09 05:34 PM
Stick with it. I have met some really nice guys on this site. You just need to know what you want.

cindyredhead's photo
Fri 01/09/09 03:43 PM
:wink:

Intelliegence is apparent not only in spelling, but also when you speak with someone. I think everyone has different expectations when they meet someone online, in-person and/or on the telephone.

I agree with the guy that stated that if your are equal in emotional intelliegence, physically/sexually and intellectually.

cindyredhead's photo
Tue 12/16/08 10:49 AM
:smile: I believe if both parties understand that friendship is all that they want. Unfortunately, on occasion one party crosses the line either emotionally or sexually and then the friendship is either tainted or changed. Sometimes sexual relationships can also evolve into friendships, but most importantly if there is to be a long-term relationship all levels of intimacy (emotional, physically, intellectually) need to be meet.

cindyredhead's photo
Mon 10/27/08 03:23 PM
happy I understand. I always say hey to whomever says hello to me no matter if they match with me or not. This website allows you to meet all kinds of people and network with them as well.

Good luck to each of you in your search.

Cindyredhead

cindyredhead's photo
Thu 06/19/08 02:36 PM
I have heard that a redhead has a perfect head of hair, because they have an assortment of colors. Is this true?