Community > Posts By > pmarco41

no photo
Tue 11/30/10 07:47 AM
another example of imperialist corporate fascism out to exterminate consumer choice and small business....

Capital YES... Capitalism NO!!! You can break monopolies with the choices you make every time you shop...

no photo
Tue 11/30/10 07:40 AM
over here, the President just signed into law an additional 3 public holidays putting us (I think) at 15 days per year...thats not counting all the "incidental" days..like, teachers day (teachers dont work), journalists day (journalists dont work), pasta maker day (yes its a real holiday), etc...you get the picture....where there is a profession there is a yearly holiday attached to it.
plus, we still practice siesta, that is a 4 hour break in the day where everyone goes home for lunch at noon and doesnt return to work till after 4 pm...

no photo
Mon 11/29/10 08:49 PM
the familiarity and secure feeling of being with someone who knew me..I hate having to do that all over again...

no photo
Mon 11/29/10 08:47 PM
how come all the bad boys live so far away...??
sad

no photo
Mon 11/29/10 06:30 PM

Don't have kids period.

Your love is all that counts. So who gives a crap what anyone else thinks, right?

If you're both madly in love than go for it!

Adopting would be wise down the road, however.

i agree with what he said...it is not wise to have children because of the blood line..but other than that if you are in love, then so be it

no photo
Mon 11/29/10 02:51 PM
is it on all web sites or just some? check your fire wall and any spyware software you might have installed...that can sometimes mess with the streaming...

no photo
Mon 11/29/10 02:49 PM

explode LIFE IS A SUBJECT THAT TO MANY PUT TOOO MUCH THOUGHT IN TOO. ONLY TO BA AS LOST IN THE END AS THEY WERE IN THE BEGINING....frustrated LOL

why are you yelling??
scared

no photo
Mon 11/29/10 02:48 PM
I miss the Snapple lady...frown

no photo
Mon 11/29/10 02:45 PM
you could always have him shaved

no photo
Mon 11/29/10 02:43 PM
Edited by pmarco41 on Mon 11/29/10 02:44 PM
being left is bad, being left for someone else is even worse..you start to doubt your self, wonder about the endless "what ifs"..etc...

its part of life...every thing that has a beginning also has an end..the secret to living a serene life is recognizing when something has reached its limit...that includes the good as well as the bad times.

no photo
Sun 11/28/10 08:39 PM
must list???

hmmmm...guess they MUST be able to keep up with me...everything else is negotiable.drinker

no photo
Sun 11/28/10 08:37 PM
They make me look ugly..so no, I dont like them...grumble

no photo
Sun 11/28/10 08:35 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO......!!!!!!!
sad

no photo
Sun 11/28/10 08:34 PM

So basically this FWB thing is just like dating?...........smokin

its like having your cake without the bother of baking it....

no photo
Sun 11/28/10 08:28 PM

hi i just recently joined plentyoffish and even poured in some money to upgrade and be a "serious" member but it's been going on almost 5 days now and no luck. have you had any luck on that site? any suggestions?

...there are plenty of sites that can give you instant gratification for the right price...no waiting and right to your front door service....
:wink:

no photo
Sun 11/28/10 08:23 PM

the benfit's newark, are pretty much confined to concensual sex w/ FWB arrangements altho I am sure there are various variations on the themelaugh

surprised

no photo
Sun 11/28/10 08:21 PM
you can not bathe in the same river twice.....

...I dont understand why people go back to Ex's...it didnt work the first time why bother trying to make it work the second time? Move forward, leave the past where it belongs...the future is bright (dont forget to wear your shades)....
flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 11/28/10 08:17 PM

maybe you should be asking your FWB what she thinks....spock
I hope she doesnt think muchnoway

well then, you are not much of a friend...are you?? I had something similar happen to me, and we talked about it, the implications, what it would do to the friendship and how the other person would feel about he and I continuing to see each other as friends knowing we were former lovers...

basically it boils down to taking other peoples feelings into consideration...if that didnt occur to you, then basically you are just in it for the sex (where ever and when ever you can get it) and you shouldnt kid yourself or anyone else...
If they were a FWB, i would mostly be in it for the Sex. But i am not a animal. Of course i would care about them. But not for a long term relationship. Sometimes circomstances dictate what type of relationship you have with a person

well..then it seems you are talking about dumping a lover..FWB is more friendship than sex...and letting go of the sex shouldnt interfere with the friendship at all.

no photo
Sun 11/28/10 08:12 PM

but that's the whole point - if you agree to FWB you basically have no "right's" or entitlement to know anything or have any influential opinion - what an FWB thinks doesn't count as there is no commitment

I mean I would hope people care about each other's feelings, but with FWB u take ur chances....

I dont agree...FWB should be no less important than any other intimate relationship...you have all the rights and entitlements of friendship and deserve to be treated with no less respect than any other person.

no photo
Sun 11/28/10 08:09 PM

I hope she doesnt think muchnoway

well then, you are not much of a friend...are you?? I had something similar happen to me, and we talked about it, the implications, what it would do to the friendship and how the other person would feel about he and I continuing to see each other as friends knowing we were former lovers...

basically it boils down to taking other peoples feelings into consideration...if that didnt occur to you, then basically you are just in it for the sex (where ever and when ever you can get it) and you shouldnt kid yourself or anyone else...