Community > Posts By > pmarco41

no photo
Fri 11/12/10 04:53 PM
I remember when they were just snipits on the Tracy Ulman show...

no photo
Fri 11/12/10 07:42 AM
Fallout 3 New Vegas and Dragon Age Origins II
biggrin

no photo
Fri 11/12/10 07:41 AM

( been playing the new dead rising 2...killing zombies is so much fun.)

You have to play a video game to do that?

Whoops...maybe those weren't zombies then.

whoa

no photo
Thu 11/11/10 07:31 PM
I really liked the movie, it was so nice to see an all girl rock band way back when...
back in the 70s when I was a teen, I wanted to learn to play the drums and i can remember my music teacher telling me that because I was a girl I wasnt strong enough or coordinated enough to play drums.

I started drumming classes last year...he was wrong.

no photo
Thu 11/11/10 07:27 PM

Hahaha at first I thought you meant Conan The Barbarian.

ummm...me too....embarassed
crom..!!

no photo
Thu 11/11/10 07:25 PM
sad
noooooooooooo
sad

no photo
Thu 11/11/10 07:23 PM

Lets all start perving girls under twenty-five just to pizz em off.

"...sitting on a park bench....
...eyeing little girls....
...with bad intent...."

no photo
Thu 11/11/10 07:22 PM
cogito ergo sum

no photo
Thu 11/11/10 07:18 PM

They have waged war on the tobacco industry for a long time and they are winning. They have made smokers social outcasts and now they want them to suffer more.

People who smoke really do know what they are doing to their bodies. How could they not?

not entierly true, while a lot of PR work has gone into making smoking not as appealing as it used to be in the States outside your borders its a whole different ball game...over here the non smoking section is your home. any effort to create non smoking sections in public places is mostly to cater to non smoking tourists..

everyone here knows smoking is bad for you, but its still seen as a personal choice with no judgement put on the person who does or doesnt..and smokers take responsiblity for their own health, they dont smoke for 30 years and then expect the tobacco companies to bank roll their health care costs if they get sick.

no photo
Thu 11/11/10 07:10 PM

Screw those terrorist and screw those who are defending them!

If I was president water boarding wouldn't be outlawed it would be mandatory when extracting information.I'm glad Bush has the balls to stand by what he did and in his recent interviews said he would do it again.

I feel no pity for terrorist.They are lower than dirt and have no value.Dogs and pigs are better then they are.Any justice fair or unfair,and punishment fair or unfair is just fine with me.

Im pretty sure they feel the same way about you and find the same justifications to do the horrible things they have done and will continue to do...

Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth...Im hoping that when the war moungerers are all finally blind and toothless the rest of us can get to the business of creating a peaceful world.
flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 11/11/10 07:05 PM

Where the heck is Tipperey?

not exactly sure, but I know its a long way to Tipperey...

no photo
Thu 11/11/10 07:03 PM
when did they leave...?
noway

no photo
Thu 11/11/10 05:35 PM

I really love Fable...I heard there was a lot of controversy over some battle scenes in BO, and that the Cuban, Vietnam and Russian sequences have been removed in some countries...is that true??

Hahaha you said B O

embarassed

no photo
Thu 11/11/10 04:09 PM
"...shall, we, play, a , game....?"

no photo
Thu 11/11/10 04:07 PM
sounds like the dude has some serious low self-esteem issues and its not your problem...

no photo
Thu 11/11/10 04:03 PM
I really love Fable...I heard there was a lot of controversy over some battle scenes in BO, and that the Cuban, Vietnam and Russian sequences have been removed in some countries...is that true??

no photo
Thu 11/11/10 04:01 PM
depends on the laws of your state..

no photo
Thu 11/11/10 02:59 PM
so you might find this interesting..Amazon will not sell videos or software to any Latin American country because of pirating problems...they are all into protecting the rights of corporations...

I guess protecting the rights of individuals isnt something Amazon really bothers with..since there isnt a whole lot of money involved..

no photo
Wed 11/10/10 08:46 PM
its ok..we have legalized same sex marriage here in my country...Gay americans are showing up by the boatload (literally) to get married and leave their dollars here...

of course, the catch is at least one of the couples has to be an Argentine citizen in order to be wed legally..still the tourism industry is happy about it.

no photo
Wed 11/10/10 08:39 PM
terms of endearment are sweet except when they come from a stranger, then they are patronizing and obnoxious and in my case will often cost a waitress her tip...