Community > Posts By > pmarco41

no photo
Thu 11/18/10 08:01 AM

I'm trying to get better at meeting women and would like some tips for how to approach them that will make them at least more open and receptive to me, even if nothing becomes of it.

Also, what are some examples of being approached that turns you OFF, so I make sure not to do that. Thanks.

if he can put at least 3 words together to make a coherent sentence after an all-nighter of hard core drinking, then he´s got my attention...drinker

no photo
Wed 11/17/10 08:12 PM
there is a spray you can purchase that may discourage the cat from playing with someones feet...you can find it in most lawn and garden supply stores, it smells like oranges, orange peel actually and cats and dogs dont like it, because it stings thier noses...

try that...make sure the linen are not the best before spraying since its an oil based substance and might not wash out so easy.

no photo
Wed 11/17/10 08:09 PM
did you type all that with just one hand...?
shocked

no photo
Wed 11/17/10 08:04 PM
think

i dont know what this smiley is for, ive never used it until now...this seems like a good place for it.

no photo
Wed 11/17/10 07:58 PM
I dont remember, but Ive been told that as I passed out, I nose-dived into a bowl of soup at the local Dennys at 3 in the morning....

no photo
Wed 11/17/10 07:56 PM
a Rohan accent with a hint of dwarfish gets me going every time...smooched

no photo
Wed 11/17/10 07:54 PM
"single, lonely, men" are a dime a dozen...if that is all you have to offer someone Im not surprised you are not having much success in meeting someone...

look at yourself from someone elses point of view..would you date you??
maybe its time to make some changes in your life...

no photo
Wed 11/17/10 05:36 PM
Bowie did it first...long live Glam Rock, lip gloss, freaking outlandish hair and glitter....lots and lots of glitter
:banana:

no photo
Wed 11/17/10 05:34 PM
unrealistic expectations fueled by insecurity, fear and self-centerdness...from both sides...the "relationship" never had a chance.

live and learn I guess...

no photo
Tue 11/16/10 08:35 PM
flirt global, date local

no photo
Tue 11/16/10 08:34 PM
Carlotta Whoremoans....Your place anytime...Anywhere USA

no photo
Tue 11/16/10 08:17 PM
sucked....time to get drunk

no photo
Mon 11/15/10 04:04 PM
remembers when "thongs" was something you wore on your feet.

no photo
Mon 11/15/10 04:02 PM

there are laws to ensure dog owners are responcible for their pets. i have a problem with the neighbors who have cats. those cats jump up on my motorcycle at night and claw up my seat. why aren't owners held responsible for keeping their cats in their own yard.

I keep my cat inside at nite...:thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 11/15/10 04:01 PM
you're too old to keep playing the tortured EMO..time for a new "you"

no photo
Mon 11/15/10 03:56 PM

no photo
Mon 11/15/10 03:34 PM
statistically more people get bit by German Sheperds every year than by any other breed...

even a poodle can be turned into a vicious animal if its abused enough...pit bulls, rotties, and other work dogs get the brunt of the bad pr, because when they go bad the damage they can do is very serious...

as stated before, its not the dogs fault but the irresponsible owners that should be blamed and held accountable for the damages any animal commits.

no photo
Mon 11/15/10 03:24 PM
follow the u-tube link..its a lot of fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1BXxYGu_vI&feature=player_embedded

no photo
Sun 11/14/10 10:31 AM
loneliness is a state of mind...you can be surrounded by 10000 friends and still feel lonely....

embrace you aloneness and you will never feel lonely again.

no photo
Sun 11/14/10 10:29 AM
actually, yes...most interesting

ever participate in a "real" traditional may day celebration?