Community > Posts By > pmarco41

no photo
Sun 11/14/10 10:27 AM

I was thinking about getting a goldfish..........smokin

I liked the betta fish I had. Well, except on days I wanted to sleep in and he would pop the water till it woke me up.

hey I had one of those that did the same thing..I put a mirror in his bowl, for diversion, but eventually had to take it out due to the constant "tapping" sound of the damn fish ceasesly ramming his head against his image..

no photo
Sun 11/14/10 10:24 AM

Meh, I've always been good around people I don't know. Not difficult, strike up random conversations about random stuff like the weather and eventually you are in a full blown conversation. My problem is that I look at everyone as a potential sociopath...

would that be a case of the pot calling the kettle black??
spock

just kidding, really....you know I "heart" you...
tongue2

no photo
Sun 11/14/10 10:22 AM
dude..thats sooooo cool...
drool

no photo
Sun 11/14/10 10:21 AM

Stop and smell the Roses.

What does this mean to you? and is it something you have done lately?

it reminds me to sober up from time to time.

no photo
Sun 11/14/10 10:15 AM

You can't control what another person might say about you. You CAN control your reaction to it, and how much it affects you. Best course of action is to realize that they have no control over YOU unless you allow it.

very sound words.... no one can make you a victim without your cooperation

no photo
Sun 11/14/10 10:12 AM
what I question myself about is what needs are going unmet that drive me to continuously follow the same patterns that end up with the same results...

I then either try to resolve the need or just learn to live with the failed behavior...

alcohol, solitude and pc games help a lot.

no photo
Sun 11/14/10 10:09 AM
22 posts isnt much of an effort..now if you are talking about bombing on email requests I can tell you, from my point of view..ive gotten lots of "invitations" from men I dont know anything about and yes, Ive turned them away like yesterdays news...

social networks are all about socializing...try it, you may like it.

no photo
Sat 11/13/10 03:32 PM

power and control

emotional abuse

It can be be both to some...how about if you were chatting with someone or dating and all of a sudden the silent treatment, then what are your thoughts.

they are either on drugs and not sharing, which will piss me off or they are ignoring me..which will piss me off even more..

either way...Im done with them.

no photo
Sat 11/13/10 03:29 PM
tosses nickels at 10-year olds just to confuse them.

no photo
Sat 11/13/10 03:00 PM
power and control

emotional abuse

no photo
Sat 11/13/10 02:58 PM
all kidding aside, I would take his actions as a serious warning sign of potentially more violent behavior to come
..certainly look into getting a restraining order
..let people at work know what is happening and ask them to bar him from entering your workplace
..change your phone number
..never leave work alone, always have some one accompany you to your car
..tell your friends and family what is going on and seek their support.
..be firm in letting this man know you dont want to see him anymore, but dont do it in a setting where you two are alone..meet him in a restaurant or other public place and have a friend close by waiting and leave with that friend...

good luck...hopefully he´ll find someone else soon and leave you alone.

no photo
Sat 11/13/10 02:54 PM

boo. I don't want to be clingy..which just by me thinking these things...I feel clingy...which is soo not the norm for me..so then I chalk it up to being pregnant..and since I have never gone through this...I feel like that must be what the deal is...Im almost to the damn point where I say forget it all..focus on my unborn child..and get a new vibrator. I guess that is what single mom's do?

Id say take your own advice...you are on the right road.
:thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 11/13/10 02:50 PM
"Amo a la humanidad..es la gente que me revienta..." Mafalda

"I love humanity, its the people that I hate."

no photo
Fri 11/12/10 06:11 PM
nope

what is the hardest word you know how to spell correctly off the top of your head (no fair looking it up before replying) ?

no photo
Fri 11/12/10 06:09 PM
Sh!ts and giggles...yeah bay-by!!!
drinker

no photo
Fri 11/12/10 06:07 PM
I prefer to sit on the sidewalk and watch the world go by...

no photo
Fri 11/12/10 06:06 PM
ahhh....alcohol and a PC...who could ask for anything better?

no photo
Fri 11/12/10 06:05 PM
I like corn flakes...oooh, ooh, I REALLY like Frosted Flakes!!
happy

no photo
Fri 11/12/10 05:05 PM

"Everything in moderation" is one of the stupidest ****ing sayings I've ever heard. Its obviously complete nonsense, and yet huge numbers of people treat it like its a sensible guideline for how to live, or a meaningful aphorism, a gem of wisdom. Its isn't. Its completely dumb, and a favored means of rationalizing/justifying our vices.

The idea is that all behaviors are acceptable as long as they aren't 'overdone', right?

Everything? How bout a bit of raping, burning, and pillaging? This was once socially acceptable in some cultures - in moderation! How about I lock up my geriatric neighbors in my basement and torture them to death? I mean - just a few of them. Moderation, remember. Or how about I just start urinating on people on the bus. Not every day, mind you - just a few days a week.

How about this: Nothing to excess. Thats the intelligent form of this 'everything in moderation' BS. Don't do anything excessively. Some things you shouldn't do at all.

ummm...what you just wrote reads like six of one or half dozen of the other..
if I follow your argument, then it would be, dont rape to excess, dont pillage to excess (leave a little for the next group)...
noway

no photo
Fri 11/12/10 04:57 PM
great post!

when I was 14 and living here in Argentina, I went to see The Exorcist at the movies..this country is 95% Roman Catholic and I remember the theater stopping the movie half way through because a couple of women fainted and had to be taken out by ambulance, they never finished showing the movie and it was removed the next day...

I had to wait years later to watch the end on TV...

Im not sure which scared me more, the movie or the women screaming and fainting away...