Community > Posts By > msskarly

msskarly's photo
Tue 07/28/09 07:30 PM

I am sorry but something sounds very wrong with this story. Why has he barely seen his dtr in the past two years? How do you know he would get his dtr if he had the court fee's ( I assume lawyer's fee's). Are you sure they were divorced to start with??

He has been in and out of work the past 2 yrs and hasnt had a stable job so he hasnt started the process for fear that he will get unemployed and sent to jail when he cant pay child support! If he has the fees he should get his daughter bc he is the biological father and the mom has been noncompliant with some of the court orders so far! and he just said she signed the divorce papers today and her husband moved out with another woman!

msskarly's photo
Tue 07/28/09 06:39 PM
Ok so I guess this falls under this forum So heres my story:
I am dating a guy I have been with for a year and 3 months & I love him more than anything but he's had a hard life... He had a baby with a girl who left him and married a new guy and put his name on the birth certificate! Long story short he has barely seen his daughter for the past 2 years! He has mentioned before that the mom gets jealous when he has a gf bc she wants him as a backup plan! Well now she just got a divorce and Im so worried she will come around asking for him back! We have talked about it and he says he doesnt know what he would do and hopes hes not put in that situation bc on one hand he would be with a terrible woman but see his daughter everyday and on the other he would be with a woman he loves and have to still wait around for the money to get court fees to get his daughter! I understand he wants to see his daughter but he CAN have both me and his daughter if he waits it out for the money! Its just so hard waiting around for the possibility of losing someone you love! I just dont know what to do!

msskarly's photo
Sat 06/20/09 07:19 PM

Yeah the original plan was coffee then movie, but he got lost on the way and there was no time to talk before!
has he called you since the date?

Yeah he text and said asked if I was going to be in Muncie for the 4th of July!? ... good sign?

msskarly's photo
Sat 06/20/09 07:15 PM
Yeah the original plan was coffee then movie, but he got lost on the way and there was no time to talk before!

msskarly's photo
Sat 06/20/09 07:11 PM
So I went on a date tonight with a guy I had talked to for a while! We watched The Hangover together then afterwards talked about getting coffee! During the movie we held hands and cuddled up but at the end of the movie he said he was going to go home because he wasnt feeling well & gave me a hug and left... So do you guys think he really didnt feel well or just wasnt that into me!?

msskarly's photo
Fri 06/19/09 06:48 PM
I would like to but @ this moment in my life... not so much!

msskarly's photo
Fri 06/19/09 06:23 PM

ahhhh hun im so pleased, but youve got to keep it up now
idears to take your mind off him, hhmmmmm.....me nekid, good or bad i hope that helps

You always have great advice! laugh
no but really thanks for all your input all this time! Your an amazing guy!flowerforyou

msskarly's photo
Fri 06/19/09 04:15 PM
I finally decided to delete my exs #!!!!!! Please help give me ideas to distract me!

msskarly's photo
Thu 06/18/09 04:17 PM

My honeymoon was at Disney World. It was a real Mickey Mouse wedding!! laugh laugh laugh But, yeah, it'd be weird for me to go there with another man under anywhere near the same circumstances. The staff really did make our time there more magical with the water parade floating by our room and the champagne & fruit basket, etc.

Well, how do you know this? I think it's weird that you know what your ex is up to. And if you're still talking to him, it was kind of cold to tell you this. And if it's your friends telling you, tell them to STOP letting you know what your ex is up to as it will only make you more upset and you need to press on.

Yeah we still talk as friends but I really need to stop! Its just VERY hard to not call!

msskarly's photo
Thu 06/18/09 04:15 PM

So the happiest moment of my life was a day spent at Disney with my now ex bf! & I will never forget kissing under the fireworks! Im still not over him and the past 2 months have been incredibly hard! Now a girl that hes been talking to for 5 days has asked him to go to Disney with her as a first date! God it KILLS me that my best memory is now going to be her FIRST DATE!

Just think that while he is there with her.. he will obviously think of you in one or more occasions because of the memories you two have shared with him..

Jokes on him now.. ha ha ha

Haha... Thanks Ella

msskarly's photo
Thu 06/18/09 04:14 PM

(((((((karly)))))))
screw him, and her, stop lookin back, or we wont be able to see your lovely faceblushing flowerforyou

Thank you!

msskarly's photo
Thu 06/18/09 02:54 PM
So the happiest moment of my life was a day spent at Disney with my now ex bf! & I will never forget kissing under the fireworks! Im still not over him and the past 2 months have been incredibly hard! Now a girl that hes been talking to for 5 days has asked him to go to Disney with her as a first date! God it KILLS me that my best memory is now going to be her FIRST DATE!

msskarly's photo
Sat 06/06/09 08:05 PM

Well on dating sites you dont get a whole lot to go off of! Just a pic and a paragraph... so im assuming more attractive people get more emails! I dont think looks should play that big of a role but unfortunately they do

I would think you get a whole boatload of emails then.flowerforyou

Awww thanks!blushing

msskarly's photo
Sat 06/06/09 07:35 PM

I have never had the nerve to asked to be rated...cuz it is not gonna change who I am it will only make matters worse if ya get a bad rating...

So true! Confidence it HOT! & a bad rating would only make someone a little less confident!

msskarly's photo
Sat 06/06/09 07:32 PM

Well on dating sites you dont get a whole lot to go off of! Just a pic and a paragraph... so im assuming more attractive people get more emails!
bigsmile You are probably rightbigsmile

Yep! Ive noticed I get more views & emails when I put up certain pics compared to others:wink:

msskarly's photo
Sat 06/06/09 07:30 PM
Edited by msskarly on Sat 06/06/09 07:30 PM
Well on dating sites you dont get a whole lot to go off of! Just a pic and a paragraph... so im assuming more attractive people get more emails! I dont think looks should play that big of a role but unfortunately they do

msskarly's photo
Wed 06/03/09 05:28 PM

I asked my sister that once... and she said if a man gets so mad at her that he gets violent then he must really care. She was with one man who put a gun to her head and hospitalized her more than once. He died commiting a robbery. She was with another who (after getting his green card) started hitting her with coat hangers and pulled a machette out on her threatening to kill her. There have been others. Now she doesn't date... but for years she was drawn to abusive bad boys and could not stay with the nice guys... go figure.

fair play mate, if i were you... id be in prison

What a good brother!drinker

msskarly's photo
Wed 06/03/09 05:26 PM

I think it is b/c we think when someone does not want us we then have to prove that we are worth having. Thus a very nasty cycle starts.

Another thought is that some people like to be treated badly.

That makes a lot of sense! Never really thought of it like that before!

msskarly's photo
Wed 06/03/09 04:50 PM

It's like that saying, "nice guys finish last". We all want a bad boy until they are bad to us!

Im talking wanting them even AFTER they are bad to us!

msskarly's photo
Wed 06/03/09 04:48 PM
Why do some women desire to be with a man who doesnt want them? treats them badly? or uses them?
Even when there is a truly nice man who wants to be with them!?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17