minemine2013's photo
Mon 03/11/13 03:42 PM
Yes I'm tall pretty attractive and I have good character

minemine2013's photo
Mon 03/11/13 03:08 PM
Deav you are tall? Are you attractive? Lol do you have good character? Lol

minemine2013's photo
Mon 03/11/13 11:50 AM
For those us that love drinking check for phenylalanine before taking any drink..
The meaning of phenylalanine essential amino acid found in proteins and needed for growth of children and for protein metabolism in children and adults; abundant in milk and eggs; it is normally converted to tyrosine in the human body

Side effect of phenylalanine

Though phenylalanine side effects are generally beneficial to the body, in individuals who intake too much or can't properly metabolize it, side effects can be severely negative. In these cases, side effects can include hypertension, seizures and brain damage. As an essential amino acid, phenylalanine’s most apparent and beneficial side effect is its function as a necessary building block for protein; it also may help create chemicals that work to regulate appetite and mood.please to teach me more if you know about phenylalanine.

minemine2013's photo
Sun 03/10/13 03:52 PM
I agree with you that is a bad feeling to know that someone you like don't like you. As me I can like someone but I don't take it serious. As a woman I feel is a man that likes me frist and I like him too is the only one I will develop feelings for.is completely waste of time and emotional feelings to like someone who doesn't like you. Love is not blind to me it has two eyes lol.

minemine2013's photo
Sun 03/10/13 03:34 PM
For any relationship to be successful one person must be cheated. Is either the man or the woman is cool headed,more patient,have more understanding,more matured,slow to anger while the other always claim right,not matured,lack understanding,can't endure,easily offended. The magic here is that the matured partner overlook things ,always the one that do say I'm sorry,sometimes takes the blame just for peace to reign. So anytime there is misunderstanding between matured partner and baby partner, matured partner uses his or her maturity to settle it. Just know that for any good relationship you have admired is as a result of a delibrate hard work from one of the partner. Work out your relationship and decide to protect it .The hard one is just only it believe or not.

minemine2013's photo
Sun 03/10/13 02:57 PM
Delusional I agree with you. I meet a guy tall and ugly but he thought he is handsome. He told me he is so handsome and no woman can resist him. Very funny lol.

minemine2013's photo
Sun 03/10/13 04:35 AM
Apart posting in forums there no need of looking a partner online. 99% of the people here are fake talking with them is complete waste of time. I'm ok with the forum I love posting and reading interesting post.

minemine2013's photo
Sun 03/10/13 03:28 AM
Via you are right good character too ugly can't attract me. Very handsome no character can't attract me too. Also beauty is in the eyes of the beholder good character can make a woman marry ugly man

minemine2013's photo
Sun 03/10/13 01:59 AM
Just read don't reply lol!

minemine2013's photo
Sun 03/10/13 01:49 AM
Fear thou not; for iam with thee: be not dismayed; for iam thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righeousness. No matter what you are going through now don't be afraid you overcome.

minemine2013's photo
Sat 03/09/13 03:04 PM

There is one thing I believe doesnt exist-perfectness, at least not in humans. I mean if any of us is perfect, why bother searching for anything? We have got what we want. Anyone having a different opinion i would like to hear it

You are right no human being is perfect not even pets.when a man only talk about his principles,rules,likes, dislike and other things her partner must do before he will love her without considering her principles,rules,like and dislike.what will you call such person is not because he thinks his is perfect and you must bow down before him and forget about yourself.Actually he aren't perfect but thinks he is. if he understand the truth he will consider his partner and work out their relationship.

minemine2013's photo
Sat 03/09/13 03:03 PM

i know what you mean... i had to tone my perfection down to get married....
There is one thing I believe doesnt exist-perfectness, at least not in humans. I mean if any of us is perfect, why bother searching for anything? We have got what we want. Anyone having a different opinion i would like to hear it

You are right no human being is perfect not even pets.when a man only talk about his principles,rules,likes, dislike and other things her partner must do before he will love her without considering her principles,rules,like and dislike.what will you call such person is not because he thinks his is perfect and you must bow down before him and forget about yourself.Actually he aren't perfect but thinks he is. if he understand the truth he will consider his partner and work out their relationship.

minemine2013's photo
Sat 03/09/13 10:14 AM
When you think you are perfect and know one is like you. You will never be able to fall in love because you will always see fault in your partner. You will keep on searching for a perfect match. Most of the time people who believe they are too much are empty, Character wise zero yet they want someone with good character. This is very funny because such a person will keep on believing that he or she will meet the right partner one day.

minemine2013's photo
Fri 03/08/13 03:02 PM
May God give you possibility power to change the impossible.

minemine2013's photo
Fri 03/08/13 02:51 PM
A guy promised his gril friend that he is going buy a pair of shoes for her when he travel to Italy. That day his gril friend spend the night in his house they played with each other and they strated making love during the action he was telling the gril if a go shoe oh I will buy italy for you after the love making his gril friend asked him why did he said that. He looked at her with surprise and said my dear i can't remember saying anything all i know baby is are sweeter than honey then.

minemine2013's photo
Thu 03/07/13 03:32 PM
I pray for your brother to healed of cancer . Doctor will comfirm that the cancer is gone because I will be praying everyday that is my believe .

minemine2013's photo
Thu 03/07/13 11:53 AM
The rate of divorce is increasing everyday why? In the next 10year do you think people will be getting married?.

minemine2013's photo
Thu 03/07/13 11:19 AM
Well I don't see expections in a relationship as an obstacle The best thing to do is to look for your kind. What I mean look somoneone that have similar expections like you. Remember for a relationship to work you must not expect too much because you will never see a perfect partner.

minemine2013's photo
Thu 03/07/13 10:48 AM
Maybe he is scared or he is not real whatever is the case forget him and move on . You know online dating can be decietful is a game of chance if it works fine but if didn't is ok move on.

minemine2013's photo
Thu 03/07/13 09:42 AM
ilaxe180 is like you hate handsome guys but you look good to me my dear