Community > Posts By > minemine2013

minemine2013's photo
Thu 03/07/13 08:13 AM
A couple had their frist issue they name him prince because he is very handsome. Their second issue was a gril they named her linda because she is very beautiful. Their third was a boy they named him godforbid because he is very ugly.lol

minemine2013's photo
Wed 03/06/13 05:10 PM
Well be yourself that is the best but be flexible give your partner some consideration

minemine2013's photo
Wed 03/06/13 04:54 PM
Most of time the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. Have you ever regreted broken up with someone you loved and since then you can't find someone better. Have ever wish you could turn back the hands of time?.

minemine2013's photo
Wed 03/06/13 03:53 PM
Mikaxe180 I see ugly guy with good character and he loves me sure I will go for him.

minemine2013's photo
Tue 03/05/13 04:11 PM
To love and to be loved is best feeling on earth. Knowing that someone loves you makes you feel special and complete. The power of love is more than the power of money. Money can make love sweeter but it can't buy love and no matter how rich you are without love you can't be happy and complete. No matter how much you give to a woman or man if don't show them love they will never have value for the money. Money becomes part of love when love comes frist before money. I prefer love before money what about you.

minemine2013's photo
Mon 03/04/13 05:46 PM
I think the reason most people are searching for love and discussion online is because they are lonely and they lack true love. Think of it there are men and women around you why must you find love here. Things has changed from good to bad the world is void of love. Selfishness,lack of patience,no determination,lack of faith,truth and understanding is out of way. Everybody want fast results. What do you think.

minemine2013's photo
Mon 03/04/13 03:06 PM
The current heaven and hell: From the point of view of interested parties (i.e., you and I and the whole human family), everyone, in the teaching of the Bible, will end up in one of these two places. That is to say, there is no "oblivion" in the biblical teaching of these doctrines. For there will be a resurrection of both the wicked and the righteous (Dan.12:2; cf. Is.26:19; Jn.5:28-29; Rev.20). But even before this eschatological finality, there is no "soul sleep" - the righteous dead go to "heaven" immediately after death, while the unrighteous dead go to "hell". Heaven and hell are the respective accommodations made by God for mankind after death (following our ejection from paradise). It is one of these two places that we shall await the Kingdom of Heaven and the coming of the New Jerusalem (for those who choose for God in this life), or the final consignment to the lake of fire (for those who choose against God in this life). Hades, another Greek term used for the subterranean place of torments where the unbelieving dead now find themselves, is described as being below the earth (e.g., it is often referred to as "the pit"). This is a place of suffering (cf. Lk.16:19-31), and remains to this the day the abode of the unsaved dead until the time of the last judgment (Rev.20). On the other hand, until Christ's victory at the cross, and until His resurrection, ascension to God's temple in heaven, and session at the Father's right hand, the saved dead were also taken to a subterranean venue, variously known as "Abraham's bosom" or "paradise" (Lk.16:22; 23:43).

After these wondrous events (which mark the conjunction of all the ages from God's point of view), the saved dead have been taken to "heaven" (by which we mean the "third heaven" or the place of God's heavenly temple: cf. Rev.7:9-17). Other than our Lord, no one has yet been resurrected (cf. 1Cor.15:23-24), so that the bodies now occupied by the saved and unsaved dead in heaven and hell respectively are only temporary, interim accommodations, just as the present heaven and hell are temporary.

see: The Earthly Tabernacle and Temple as a Type of the Heavenly Temple

3. The ultimate heaven and hell: The original dwelling place of God was the earth (cf. Is.14; Ezek.28). His heavenly temple or tabernacle is a temporary abode occupied to keep separation between His holiness and the universe profaned by the devil's revolt. Ultimately, however, the present heaven and earth will be burned to nothing and replaced with the new heavens and the new earth (2Pet.3:10-13; Rev.21:1). This event follows immediately on the heels of the final phase of the resurrection, and the last judgment of the unsaved dead and their subsequent consignment to the lake of fire (Matt.25:41; Rev.20:10). But while the unsaved dead will be deposited in this burning lake forevermore, the home of the righteous resurrected to eternal life will be in the New Jerusalem, the city "whose architect and builder is God" (Heb.11:10; cf. Heb.13:14), and whose location will be on the earth, that is, the New Earth (Rev.21-22; cf. Heb.12:22-23).

minemine2013's photo
Mon 03/04/13 02:31 PM
Your faith and works if you have faith in your believe then there must be works to show your believe. In other words your actions,your conduct and gerenal life sytle must reflect your believes. Jesus said if you love me keep my commandment and obey it so if you believe in Jesus and you don't obey his commandment then believe is not real.

minemine2013's photo
Mon 03/04/13 02:18 PM

What shows your belief? I here all the time works is of the law. The OT is old. We live in a new age. What makes you different that shows what you believe in and why?

minemine2013's photo
Mon 03/04/13 01:10 PM
Mikaxe180 four years ago

minemine2013's photo
Mon 03/04/13 04:22 AM
If your wife, or your husband, or your fiance and your mother are in a critical suitation and only way to save one of them is to let the other die. Who will you save your mother or your husband, or your wife, or your fiance. As for I will try to save the two of them but if I can't I will save my husband because two of us are one. understand me I love my mum so much but she has lived her life .if it is between my fiance and my mum is hard for me to let my dearest mum die. Please be honest with yourself if want to reply .

minemine2013's photo
Mon 03/04/13 03:48 AM
Milaxe180 I'm not angry at all my dear ok.I understand what you are trying to say.

minemine2013's photo
Sun 03/03/13 03:02 PM
If someone gives you money to pay for house rent, or teach you how to be a successful busniess man or provide accomodation for you to stay. Which one do you prefer and which one will change your life for good.

minemine2013's photo
Sun 03/03/13 02:31 PM
Do you believe there is hell and heaven and all sinner will go hell while the righteous ones will go to heaven? Do you believe in the second coming of Christ?.

minemine2013's photo
Sun 03/03/13 01:55 PM
Mikaxe180 I want you understand I'm not in hurry to find a man or I'm looking for just handsome man. My formal boy friend was handsome,lovely ,kind,caring such a good guy but he died after asking me to marry him.I have meet an ugly guy,proud,rude,selfish so it depends ok. Character is more important than beauty that doen't mean that one can't find a handsome guy with good character. I know what I want a good looking guy with good character that is just my desire or but if I can't find it i can go for ugly guy with good character

minemine2013's photo
Sun 03/03/13 11:04 AM
Lol I don't like older handsome guy but eight years difference is not much

minemine2013's photo
Sun 03/03/13 10:16 AM
It is not a must you must move in together before getting married. Dating before marriage is very important because it gives you room to study each other but it is not too good to date for long before getting married.

minemine2013's photo
Sun 03/03/13 09:30 AM
I prefer to date a handsome guy infact if a good looking guy approach me for the first time I like to listen specially if he is tall. But if he has no character i will run away. Good character is very important to me when it comes to relationship. I will completely give my heart to a handsome guy if see some good qualities in him. Sorry to say I don't like ugly guys no matter the good qualities I see in them although some ugly guys are exceptionally good in that case I can fall inlove with such guy.

minemine2013's photo
Sat 03/02/13 04:25 PM
Past the undertaker present one and only John Cena

minemine2013's photo
Sat 03/02/13 04:17 PM
Last monday night raw was the best night in the history of WWE. John Cena beat CM Punk impressive match.How I wish John Cena will beat the Rock at Wrestlemania. I think John Cena need a manager to direct him so that he will be 100% focused then he can beat the Rock. Edge should also talk to him. I wish Cena the best of Luck I'm his number one fan just love Cena. Also I love what Tripple H did to brock lesnar he deserve it for assaulting the chairman eye for an eye. What do you think and what is your Wrestlemania predictions.