Community > Posts By > minemine2013

minemine2013's photo
Thu 04/18/13 06:55 PM
How do you mean Jtevans?

minemine2013's photo
Thu 04/18/13 06:44 PM
Sex is not love and love can't be sex. Love is deeper and stronger than sex it grows and it is a strong bond that keep partners together. You can have sex with someone you don't love and after the sex you don't want see that person again. When you love someone you always want to see that person. You never in hurry to have sex with someone you love most of the time you make love to someone you love.There are other qualities that make you love someone not just sex .

minemine2013's photo
Tue 04/09/13 04:59 PM
If you don't love yourself you can't love someone else love start from you.For example when you are too lazy,having sex without condom or don't take of your health indirectly you don't love yourself. No one want to be with a lazy or careless man or woman. Love come to those who believe and deserve it.

minemine2013's photo
Wed 03/27/13 04:12 PM
The word perfect is used when you talk about God. No one is perfect so if continue to wait for mr perfect you will never find him.watch out for a guy that cares and respect you he is the right one for you . Forget about his short comings focus on his good side and be happy.

minemine2013's photo
Tue 03/26/13 03:44 PM
When a woman is beautiful most men what's to date her just for her beauty. A beautiful woman with good character is indeed a hot cake any reasonable man will want to keep her. When a woman is only beautiful most men will prefer an ugly woman with good character.

minemine2013's photo
Sun 03/24/13 10:58 PM

Most people believe that love is blind is true in some cases but not all cases. For example if a guy sees a gril he likes he will let her know how he feel about her. As they get to know each other they may fall in love if they feel they can cope with each other.Coping here stands for character and other special qualities they see in each other. So love is not blind he liked her, he studied her, because of the good qualities he saw in her he loved her. Assuming he liked her but she has no character he will not love her so if love is blind why not love her the way she is. Most of us here loved someone before why did you break up if love is blind you would have continued to love blindly until death do you part.please this just how feel if you disagree is ok by me just let me know what you think.

Frankly, I think that Love is blind, deaf and really dumb. That could explain why so many of us loved and/ or married the wrong people. laugh
if you think that love is blind why don't you continue to love blindly forever since you blindly marry him or her. Why did you divorce your love? After loving him or her blindly lol.

minemine2013's photo
Sat 03/23/13 03:29 PM
Most people believe that love is blind is true in some cases but not all cases. For example if a guy sees a gril he likes he will let her know how he feel about her. As they get to know each other they may fall in love if they feel they can cope with each other.Coping here stands for character and other special qualities they see in each other. So love is not blind he liked her, he studied her, because of the good qualities he saw in her he loved her. Assuming he liked her but she has no character he will not love her so if love is blind why not love her the way she is. Most of us here loved someone before why did you break up if love is blind you would have continued to love blindly until death do you part.please this just how feel if you disagree is ok by me just let me know what you think.

minemine2013's photo
Thu 03/21/13 04:40 PM
I'm not talking about prostitution when a men or women sells their body for money.I'm talking about a serious relationship you can't start it without money but as time goes on when you begin to love each other you must spend money is the simple truth.Even if your partner is rich if you truly loves her you will still spend money to buy her gifts just to make her happy and show her you care. Men that preaches love without money most of the time are men that are looking for free sex only. They don't make a good husband they hardly settle down because they keep looking for free love. Think about it you want a woman to love you but when she need you care and attendition you will say money is not related to love. Most of time is not the amount you spend that matter is the amount you spend because of love that matters. Even if you aren'financial bouquet the little money you spend because of love is more honorable than millions you spend to show off. If you don't spend for the women you love it means you don't truly loves her you are just using her. Lol you can't get married without spending money or maybe the woman should take care of the wedding financially while the wife take care of bed matters only that is cheating and selfishness I'm done with this issue don't mis understand me is time to face the truth.

minemine2013's photo
Tue 03/19/13 12:28 PM

Money is not love and it can't buy love. Can love be complete without money. Can you truly love someone without spending money?.I know no matter how much somone spend on you if he or she don't show you love you will not be happy.Can someone spend money on you without loving you or will someone loves you without spending money?. Can a stingy man spend money on a woman he loves?. Money and love can't do without each other although they are not the same thing. What do you think?

Sorry but you just negated your opening statement. Sound like you do equate the size of the Diamond to the amount of his love. You are wrong.

2keith you got it wrong truth is bitter but truth will set you free. Fristly I'm a very hard working woman I don't believe in a guy's money. Money is not love but it makes true love sweeter . No woman wants to be with a very poor man just like no man wants to be with a nagging woman. We know that true love can make you love a poor guy but deep inside you wish that atleast he is Financial ok even if he is not rich. . I'm sorry but is only stingy men who want to take advantage of women that pretend that love has notting to do with money.

minemine2013's photo
Mon 03/18/13 11:09 PM
Good Morning most treasured friend, hope ur your night was fine. Its a beautiful day enjoy it! Shalom!

minemine2013's photo
Mon 03/18/13 06:51 PM

I'm afraid to accept invitations from men right now because I don't want to give anyone the wrong impression or "lead" anyone "on."...I explained that I wasn't ready to date yet (over and over again) to a couple of longtime male friends. (In a nice way!)...And I went out to eat with them. (Two separate meals out with 2 different friends.)...And I paid them back by bringing them food and gave them tools and a few other things that used to belong to my husband and sons. (Extra things I didn't need.)...But I had regrets about all of it (later on) because the men did seem to want "more" than just friendship...So now I just keep to myself and don't have any "activity partners."...My few local female friends are married and lead busy lives.. Too bad I can't dress my cats up and take them out to restaurants with me. Or the movies etc...I would if I could just to have a little company and companionship once in awhile when I go out.
[/quote

You are right activity partner between opposite sex is not too good. Sometimes guys thinks that you like to date them that's why you agree to be hanging with them Activity partner with opposite sex should be occasionally to avoid wrong impression unless you really don't mind having affair in fulture.

minemine2013's photo
Mon 03/18/13 05:04 PM
Money is not love and it can't buy love. Can love be complete without money. Can you truly love someone without spending money?.I know no matter how much somone spend on you if he or she don't show you love you will not be happy.Can someone spend money on you without loving you or will someone loves you without spending money?. Can a stingy man spend money on a woman he loves?. Money and love can't do without each other although they are not the same thing. What do you think?

minemine2013's photo
Mon 03/18/13 04:03 PM
“The best way to lie is to tell the truth, carefully edited truth. “I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something

minemine2013's photo
Sun 03/17/13 09:49 AM

Guess I'm not a real woman, since I'm not a mother. Meh.

EDIT: Hmm... I'm not submissive either. Most of the guys I know don't even WANT that in a woman. Good thing!

$

Submission is not weakness is wisdom . The fact that you are sunmissive to your husband doesn't mean that you will be a fool for him or whatever he said you must do.make your man feel in charge you can still have your way and you will enjoy your marriage.

minemine2013's photo
Thu 03/14/13 05:22 PM

Lil you are absolutely right just another way. For criminals to make money that is the truth

Know a person first before jumping to conclusions. If you make a profile will you include your flaws? Others maybe users but not all of them. Im not saying this to side those who have this(including me maybe).im stating the fact. If ever i will review your profile and see mostly good in it, do you want me to suspect you also? Do you want me to judge you based on what was written? Mine im not saying this to oppose you. I just want you to see the other side.
.winl I said most people not everybody there be exceptional everybody can't be bad. You know majority win the vote so because the bad eggs here is hard to believe others.

minemine2013's photo
Thu 03/14/13 05:10 PM

Most profiles here are so perfect and attractive. Everybody is honest,easy going,nice,real,fear God, hard working not here to play games and what's to hook up with a serious partner. If what people wrote on their profile is the truth oh my God mingle will need pastors that will be joining couples every week. Why fake profiles?

People say in their profiles how they see themselves - or want themselves to be - not necessarily how others see them.

Dodo you are right but does it mean that a lair don't know he is lieing,or a scammer with a perfect profile sees himself as a good man. People are painting black white here very funny.

minemine2013's photo
Thu 03/14/13 04:58 PM
Lil you are absolutely right just another way. For criminals to make money that is the truth

minemine2013's photo
Thu 03/14/13 02:55 PM
Most profiles here are so perfect and attractive. Everybody is honest,easy going,nice,real,fear God, hard working not here to play games and what's to hook up with a serious partner. If what people wrote on their profile is the truth oh my God mingle will need pastors that will be joining couples every week. Why fake profiles?

minemine2013's photo
Mon 03/11/13 04:44 PM
Athen I have to be honest with you we should go back to old fashion marriage. The man is the head of the family he should provide,protect, and control his family. The woman is the help mate she must submit to the man and support him. The man must love and respect his wife so that the woman will always obey him. Whether the woman is working or she is very rich she must submit and obey her husband. Men should be more hard working and responsible take of your wife still provide, love and treat her like a woman even if she is richer than you.

minemine2013's photo
Mon 03/11/13 04:09 PM
A real woman must be femine,humble,neat,submissive,a help mate,royal,a mother,caring,a good cook and sexy. That is what will make your man crazy about you he will always wanna be with you.No reasonable man can resist a real woman. Let me know what you think.

Previous 1 3 4 5