Community > Posts By > minemine2013

minemine2013's photo
Fri 03/01/13 03:29 PM
I wonder if i can hook up with a good guy here.

minemine2013's photo
Fri 03/01/13 05:41 AM
Personality is the real beauty looks is just additional.

minemine2013's photo
Thu 02/28/13 03:32 PM
True love still exit but is hard to find. Somehow we have given up on true love. As for me I still believe in true love that is why I'm here looking for true love lol.

minemine2013's photo
Thu 02/28/13 02:42 PM
Thank you winlei welcome to mingle 2.

minemine2013's photo
Thu 02/28/13 02:10 AM
I'm not up to one month here and I meet a guy that claims to love me so much that he wants to marry me. He is not asking me any questions about my past or trying know me better.He siad he felt that I'm a good person so no need of asking questions. all he knows that he loves me so much. He told me he had his frist girl friend when he was 25years old and broke up since then till now he never dated any other woman and he is 33years now. I'm very uncomfortable with him and i doubth if he is real. What you think should I tell him off.

minemine2013's photo
Wed 02/27/13 03:14 AM
Love does not dominate; it cultivates. Love is like when someone defecates on your shoes you don't care!.True love doesn't need words,true love can speak for itself.love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. Love pain is very sweet. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength ; loving someone deeply gives you courage.love is not an emotion,or feeeling; it's a possession, and once you have it you are whole.To love and be loved, is to feel the sun from both sides.In the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make. This four letter word is all I need in my life now and once I found it I will stop searching lol.

minemine2013's photo
Wed 02/27/13 02:05 AM
What I'm trying to say is that lack of love effect us negatively for example if you are from a broken home and since your childhood you never exprince pure and real love from your parents. It will be diffcult for you to build up a good relationship with someone else. Infact lack of parental love effect every aspect of your loved life as a lover,husband,and wife.

minemine2013's photo
Tue 02/26/13 03:00 AM
. he understands me like no one ever has or ever will
2. we have the most fun when were together
3 I'm always beautiful in his eyes
4. any thing i set out to do..he's right behind me supporting me
5. he accepts me 110% and never changes anything about me
6. i get that omg i've known you forever feeling..and i know we're connected through out souls or past lives
7. he taught me how to love someone unconditionally
8. we still have the hots for each other after about 5 years..(thats a big deal to me)
9. he makes me feel at peace when he is just next to me
10. the way he looks at me makes me melt..his glance will never change..and it is what i love about him..and why i love him. What about you?

minemine2013's photo
Mon 02/25/13 03:28 AM
Everyone has a great responsibility to all that come their way,especially those of their household. God describe any man or woman who would not take of his or her family as an infidel. Why family here? Family is vital because a proper family breeds a proper community,state, nation and the world.Most problems the world is facing today is as a result of families built on wrong foundations of oppressions,exploitation,ignorance,wickedness,discrimination,poverty,loneliness,distrust,selfishness,superiority and inferiority complex. Consequently, timid,unexposed, bitter, and emotionally,psychologically,spiritually,economically battered personalities are thrown into the world of tough competition as a social misfits. They struggle under inadequate backgrounds and foundations.Men and women from such families lack the basic love.They lack the kind of love that could have made them happy and self reliant.when one lacks love in most times he can not offer love because he does not even know what it is despite his inner golden heart or goodwill. This is a self - searching issue to you father, mother, brother,sister,guardian,step mother or father,uncle, auntie,cousin and other relatives.what seeds are you sowing into the lives of those growing under care even as a wife or husband.whatever the kind of answere you provide to these questions,you should sow love in form of proper care, freedom to basic needs and rights. Let's stop talking and acting love practise love in your relationships. As for me I'm trying to sow love in all relationships .

minemine2013's photo
Mon 02/25/13 01:56 AM
What a terrible world women be very careful with dating sites most of the guys are scammers they will go to any lenght to decieve you in the name love and marriage.Never give out your personnel information don't be in a hurry.

minemine2013's photo
Sun 02/24/13 05:24 PM
Edited by minemine2013 on Sun 02/24/13 05:27 PM
Many often we confuse the difference between sex and making love. Some often compare the two as being the same thing. Most people do not realize that there is a difference between these two. Let's start with sex. To me sex is something that doesn't often involve real feelings or even a committed, real relationship. Many people have a "friend with benefits," which is what I would put under the category of sex. Often times there are others who seek pleasure from one-nights stand .Love making When two people who are in love with each other, and who share that emotional bond with one another, they care very much about making their partner feel cherished. When someone who is in love makes love to their partner, they take care of all their needs, not just sexually. They will take time by doing foreplay and making their lover feel loved. They are attentive to their partners every needs and desires. They get more joy out of satisfying them then they do themselves. Often times, they do not always need to be satisfied while makinglove. Making love between two people who are in love is often slow and intimate. After lovemaking many couples that love one another will hold and cuddle their lover as a deeper form of intimacy afterwards. This also brings the lovers together and they connect deeper on that emotional bond.

“So she thoroughly taught him that one cannot take pleasure without giving pleasure, and that every gesture, every caress, every touch, every glance, every last bit of the body has its secret, which brings happiness to the person who knows how to wake it. She taught him that after a celebration of love the lovers should not part without admiring each other, without being conquered or having conquered, so that neither is bleak or glutted or has the bad feeling of being used or misused.”

minemine2013's photo
Sun 02/24/13 05:02 PM
As for me I don't talk or reply any message from people without photos. I wonder why is boring without pictures

minemine2013's photo
Sun 02/24/13 04:54 PM
You are absolutely right

minemine2013's photo
Sun 02/24/13 04:18 PM
Many often we confuse the difference between sex and making love. Some often compare the two as being the same thing. Most people do not realize that there is a difference between these two. Let's start with sex. To me sex is something that doesn't often involve real feelings or even a committed, real relationship. Many people have a "friend with benefits," which is what I would put under the category of sex. Often times there are others who seek pleasure from one-nights stand .Love making When two people who are in love with each other, and who share that emotional bond with one another, they care very much about making their partner feel cherished. When someone who is in love makes love to their partner, they take care of all their needs, not just sexually. They will take time by doing foreplay and making their lover feel loved. They are attentive to their partners every needs and desires. They get more joy out of satisfying them then they do themselves. Often times, they do not always need to be satisfied while making love. Making love between two people who are in love is often slow and intimate. After lovemaking many couples that love one another will hold and cuddle their lover as a deeper form of intimacy afterwards. This also brings the lovers together and they connect deeper on that emotional bond. At least for me that is how I am what about you .

minemine2013's photo
Sun 02/24/13 08:25 AM
I think you should go ahead and draw up and sign a binding document that details what belongs to whom the relationship can still last forever but do the right ok.To me is better to move in after marriage

minemine2013's photo
Sat 02/23/13 04:31 PM
There no need of living together if you don't want to get married.Get married and live together.

minemine2013's photo
Fri 02/22/13 02:10 PM
Forget your past and move on with your life. The beautiful ones are not yet born so there are still good guys out there who will never abuse good women. Never use your past to judge your present.

minemine2013's photo
Fri 02/22/13 03:29 AM
The bible says wife submit to your husband and husband love your wife Submission is what a woman must do. If you don't love your wife she will not submit to you and if you don,t submit to your husband you will not have peace at home.

minemine2013's photo
Fri 02/22/13 03:04 AM
Sometimes we sincerely want to change but we are too weak to actually change completely. Sometimes we don't know that what we are doing is wrong so to change becomes hard. I believe in change but most important study your partner before marriage if you can cope with him learn how to deal with his weakness.

minemine2013's photo
Fri 02/22/13 02:36 AM
Single and lonely I need a good partner