Community > Posts By > singmesweet

no photo
Thu 02/13/14 06:33 PM

Do you turn off your straightness around them?

Are you straight with them or a lint licker?

You're not making much sense tonight, Willing. Since I don't think kids are taught how to be gay and seeing as I am straight, your questions don't make sense.

Do you change colors?
How do you maintain your straightness to your homosexer buds?

I've said several times that I'm straight. That means I'm straight whether I'm around straight or gay people. Come on, willing, you're smarter than that, aren't you? You know that, but you're just trying to start drama as usual.

no photo
Thu 02/13/14 06:11 PM

well, I have friends, so I'm guessing yes...doesn't everyone have guidelines they use?

are you friends with people that annoy you all the time?

If they annoy me all the time, it's not likely we're close. Acquaintances, perhaps?

And yes, I'm sure we all have some sort of guidelines. I prefer not to surround myself by bigots, racists or hateful people in general. So, in my circle of friends, you won't find those kind of people.

good thing I'm not any of those, huh...

Telling gay people to turn off their "gayness" when around you is pushing that boundary a bit. But if they're your friends and they're ok with it, that's what matters.

I don't like anyone touching me or getting in my personal space, just a quirk I have... so anyone that's to touchy feely I try to avoid...

So it's not about being gay, it's about people being too touchy feely? That's quite different.

no photo
Thu 02/13/14 06:04 PM

well, I have friends, so I'm guessing yes...doesn't everyone have guidelines they use?

If they annoy me all the time, it's not likely we're close. Acquaintances, perhaps?

And yes, I'm sure we all have some sort of guidelines. I prefer not to surround myself by bigots, racists or hateful people in general. So, in my circle of friends, you won't find those kind of people.

good thing I'm not any of those, huh...

Telling gay people to turn off their "gayness" when around you is pushing that boundary a bit. But if they're your friends and they're ok with it, that's what matters.

no photo
Thu 02/13/14 05:55 PM

no photo
Thu 02/13/14 05:46 PM

I know 3 or 4 gay guys, and a few gay women...they all know each other, but don't hang out with each other.. cept for two guys, who say they are married... but we're in Texas, not recognized here...

And what do they think of your thoughts on gay people?

one of them tried to kiss me on the cheek once... they all learned right there my thoughts on gay people... as long as I don't feel the gayness from them, I have no issue

A kiss on the cheek set you off? Really?

Do you expect gay people to act as if they're straight around you, so not to piss you off?

yea... gay guys can turn it off or we don't be friends... not that hard

some... but that's not my problem, I choose who I want to be friends with, just as others do... if we are friends, then they have to fall into a set of particular guidelines...

What I'm asking is do you fall in to a set of particular guidelines that others have?

no photo
Thu 02/13/14 05:44 PM

Are you straight with them or a lint licker?

You're not making much sense tonight, Willing. Since I don't think kids are taught how to be gay and seeing as I am straight, your questions don't make sense.

no photo
Thu 02/13/14 05:38 PM

I know 3 or 4 gay guys, and a few gay women...they all know each other, but don't hang out with each other.. cept for two guys, who say they are married... but we're in Texas, not recognized here...

one of them tried to kiss me on the cheek once... they all learned right there my thoughts on gay people... as long as I don't feel the gayness from them, I have no issue

Do you expect gay people to act as if they're straight around you, so not to piss you off?

yea... gay guys can turn it off or we don't be friends... not that hard

no photo
Thu 02/13/14 05:31 PM

no photo
Thu 02/13/14 05:23 PM

no photo
Thu 02/13/14 05:20 PM

I didn't say anything about telling kids it's ok to have sex with whoever you want. I didn't mention anything about sex, actually. I'm talking more about teaching kids not to dislike people just because they're different - an example would be someone who is gay. Unfortunately, not all parents teach kids at home not to be bullies.

that's where we agree... the gays are taking it a step further, by telling them it's good for you to be gay, rather than gay people are good...

You mean some people may be doing, rather than all gay people doing that, right?

probably all of them, not sure, I haven't talked to them all yet...

LOL. YOu've talked to the one or two that you know, right?

no photo
Thu 02/13/14 04:54 PM

I didn't say anything about telling kids it's ok to have sex with whoever you want. I didn't mention anything about sex, actually. I'm talking more about teaching kids not to dislike people just because they're different - an example would be someone who is gay. Unfortunately, not all parents teach kids at home not to be bullies.

that's where we agree... the gays are taking it a step further, by telling them it's good for you to be gay, rather than gay people are good...

You mean some people may be doing, rather than all gay people doing that, right?

no photo
Thu 02/13/14 04:48 PM
Edited by singmesweet on Thu 02/13/14 04:47 PM

no photo
Thu 02/13/14 04:33 PM
Edited by singmesweet on Thu 02/13/14 04:40 PM

Why do you think that way?

straight = natural
gay = not natural

I'm not sure if i can say it any simpler...

and yes, I think it's a decision people make... when your born, your mind is a blank slate, not gay, not straight... if your taught being gay is right and the normal way is wrong, then the kids that are not gay would be having the same issues growing up as the gays had 10 years ago... just a reversal of projection... I think there is a balance point, where neither side gains nor loses

If you think people choose their sexual orientation, when did you choose to be straight?

Why do you think those who are gay are taught that not normal is right and normal is wrong? None of my friends who are gay have told me that being straight is wrong. It's just something they're not.

because I'm not gay...

it's called conditioning, that's what this whole article is about... sorry I confused you by add-libbing about the right wrong thing, it's not what they're doing, yet...

I have no problem with teaching kids (or anyone else) that being gay is ok, especially with the homophobia that is still alive and well in this country. I don't think you can teach someone to be gay, though.

no photo
Thu 02/13/14 04:22 PM

The politically correct (read that as progressive) version is that gays are normal and their lifestyle should be celebrated and taught.

The homophobic version is that gays are repugnant and should be "retrained and reviled".

I have a gay nephew who I love the same as the straight ones. He, however, has a bad habit of bringing gay lovers over who are infinitely obnoxious with their "in you face" gayness. Nobody in the family likes them but it seems the type of person to which he is attracted.

I also have some friends who are gay.

That said, the science behind gayness would indicate that it is obviously an abnormal trait that can manifest itself in an infinite variety of ways and degree.

A study was done on rats. A large "rat condo" was built with a small rat population but an infinite supply of food and water. The population exploded until the rats were crowded in every nook and corner. The apparent stress of the overcrowding caused a percentage of the rats to exhibit homosexual behavior.

Some studies with humans also indicate that stress plays a large role.

What do your gay friends and gay nephew think about you thinking their lifestyle is taught?

How would not teaching kids how to homosex affect your life?slaphead

Huh?

no photo
Thu 02/13/14 02:30 PM
I've never been a friends first kind of person. The getting to know each other phase happens at the beginning of dating. If I become friends with someone, we generally stay friends.

no photo
Thu 02/13/14 02:25 PM

The politically correct (read that as progressive) version is that gays are normal and their lifestyle should be celebrated and taught.

The homophobic version is that gays are repugnant and should be "retrained and reviled".

I have a gay nephew who I love the same as the straight ones. He, however, has a bad habit of bringing gay lovers over who are infinitely obnoxious with their "in you face" gayness. Nobody in the family likes them but it seems the type of person to which he is attracted.

I also have some friends who are gay.

That said, the science behind gayness would indicate that it is obviously an abnormal trait that can manifest itself in an infinite variety of ways and degree.

A study was done on rats. A large "rat condo" was built with a small rat population but an infinite supply of food and water. The population exploded until the rats were crowded in every nook and corner. The apparent stress of the overcrowding caused a percentage of the rats to exhibit homosexual behavior.

Some studies with humans also indicate that stress plays a large role.

What do your gay friends and gay nephew think about you thinking their lifestyle is taught?

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 08:45 PM
Edited by singmesweet on Wed 02/12/14 08:46 PM

it just smells like liberal population control agenda....

What is this liberal population control agenda?

you didn't get the memo either? in a nutshell, force gayness on everyone and tell them they have to accept it, then more kids grow up being gay bullies(like the ones cramming the gayness down our throats now), and less not gay people are making even fewer babies...

"Gayness" has never been forced on me. I know people who are gay and am friends with them just as I would be friends with those who aren't gay. But nothing has ever been forced on me.

And psssst... any gay person I know has straight parents. People aren't going to stop having children, either. And just because someone is gay, it doesn't mean they can't have children. There is artificial insemination and surrogate mothers.

oh, so just let the gays take over, huh...

I'm not sure what you mean. What do you mean let them take over?

"There is artificial insemination and surrogate mothers."

not much need for straight guys, huh...

If they're gay, then I'd imagine no, they don't need a straight man as part of their relationship. Why would that bother you?

??? why would I want to be a part of their relationship??? are you missing the point of that on purpose?

Where did I say you wanted to be part of their relationship? I asked why it bothered you, because you made a comment about not needing straight guys.

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 07:43 PM
Edited by singmesweet on Wed 02/12/14 07:44 PM
So what you're saying is that you'd rather the surprise to come when you're still friends? How long do you stay friends before starting to date? And what are unnecessary surprises?

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 07:43 PM

it just smells like liberal population control agenda....

What is this liberal population control agenda?

you didn't get the memo either? in a nutshell, force gayness on everyone and tell them they have to accept it, then more kids grow up being gay bullies(like the ones cramming the gayness down our throats now), and less not gay people are making even fewer babies...

"Gayness" has never been forced on me. I know people who are gay and am friends with them just as I would be friends with those who aren't gay. But nothing has ever been forced on me.

And psssst... any gay person I know has straight parents. People aren't going to stop having children, either. And just because someone is gay, it doesn't mean they can't have children. There is artificial insemination and surrogate mothers.

oh, so just let the gays take over, huh...

I'm not sure what you mean. What do you mean let them take over?

"There is artificial insemination and surrogate mothers."

not much need for straight guys, huh...

If they're gay, then I'd imagine no, they don't need a straight man as part of their relationship. Why would that bother you?

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 07:41 PM

Why do you think that way?

straight = natural
gay = not natural

I'm not sure if i can say it any simpler...

and yes, I think it's a decision people make... when your born, your mind is a blank slate, not gay, not straight... if your taught being gay is right and the normal way is wrong, then the kids that are not gay would be having the same issues growing up as the gays had 10 years ago... just a reversal of projection... I think there is a balance point, where neither side gains nor loses

If you think people choose their sexual orientation, when did you choose to be straight?

Why do you think those who are gay are taught that not normal is right and normal is wrong? None of my friends who are gay have told me that being straight is wrong. It's just something they're not.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25