Community > Posts By > cheechako

no photo
Thu 11/05/15 07:49 AM

For me if I haven't been to bed yet it is the night of... Once I wake up it is the morning of... Regardless of the time. happy

What about the girl who went to the party and said, "If I am not in bed by ten o'clock, I am going go home" shocked

no photo
Thu 11/05/15 07:41 AM

Enchanted89, Hi Gorgeous, I shouldn't go there but why not?

Will you Marry me.blushing

Well....you gotta stick with what works. laugh

Now you tell me ! I love you, I love you truly I do, But don't get excited, I love monkey's too, just hasn't been working for me.

no photo
Thu 11/05/15 07:13 AM

You write like a drunken duck flapping around in a thunderstorm. I don't have the patience to try to make sense of any of it.

Hahaha, Nice one!

I am sure you have a lot of good idea's but your writing bounces from one subject to another. It is hard to figure out what your point is. One thing I think you should realize is that biblically a church is not a building. The Church mentioned in the Bible is the group of people who are following the commandments of god. Anyone who does not follow the commandments of god is just kidding themselves, if they think they can eat a little cracker, sip some wine, or say the lords prayer ten times a day and that will get them "saved".

no photo
Wed 11/04/15 09:25 PM

LOL, WOW, I just looked at what I wrote and sheesh, took me a lot of typing to get a simple point across.

You write like a drunken duck flapping around in a thunderstorm. I don't have the patience to try to make sense of any of it.

no photo
Wed 11/04/15 09:19 PM

for any who wish to engage in the OP topic, and not the topic of ME,,

lol

Ill be checking back,,,
I did that...never posted to you...but you decided to reply to me...

Watch out other posters laugh She's a spinner!

She speaks her mind and I admire her.

no photo
Mon 11/02/15 06:47 PM
Oh GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

no photo
Mon 11/02/15 06:03 PM

Jews are forbidden to marry outside their religion and converting anyone into the Jewish religion is frowned upon. Jews have Jewish souls that need to be preserved and intermarriage destroys this concept because the children will not have a Jewish soul if at least the mother is not Jewish by birth. That is why Jews have remained so few in number. There are currently 15 million Jews in the world. The extermination during the Holocaust added to the shortage.

I am Where did you get this from? That is not biblical.

no photo
Mon 11/02/15 05:45 PM
The ones I get are mostly pictures of beautiful younger women, but they can't spell. They say, "tell me about yourself". When you ask them questions about the area they say they are from, they usually give up.

no photo
Mon 11/02/15 09:28 AM

I really miss going to buy some thing...and then using my debit card just to find out there's no money in the account... because she couldn't live without several more pairs of very expensive shoes.. oh I miss that so much.. lol

Did you hear about the guy comes home, his wife is mad and wants him to go downtown and beat up the shoe salesman. He wants to know why? She says "When I sat down to try on a pair of shoes he looked up my skirt, I had no panties, He says, I would like to fill that up with ice cream and eat it"
He says, NO Way!

#1 you have 28 pairs of shoes and don't need any more shoes.
#2 If you are trying on shoes you should wear your panties.
#3 There is no way I am going to tangle with any man, who can eat that much icecream.oops offtopic

no photo
Mon 11/02/15 09:03 AM

to ask your special someone if they will marry you..?.. we were talking about this at work, how much time should go by.. between the time you meet your special someone and the time you ask them to marry you?.. is there such a thing as too much time ?or too little time?.. so if you were to meet somebody and then five months later, would it be inappropriate to ask them to marry you.. should you wait until you at least lived with them first...?
Should you sleep with them first.?
Should they at least enter the bathroom right after you !!have just finished destroying it..ill surprised ill ... or perhaps as soon as you feel that they are that for ever after person that you should just simply ask them..?

I think you need to wait until you have had at least a couple of good fights. That's when the true colors come out of you both. Only then can you see what you are in for. And I think a healthy relationship comes with a good fight now and again. Marriage was made in heaven but so was thunder and lightning.

no photo
Mon 11/02/15 08:52 AM

just curious to see if there are any guys who like heavier girls and why they do?

Mostly for warmth in winter and shade in summer.:thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 11/02/15 08:44 AM
... they start :

Send them over to me for the sleepovers. That way you just have to take care of the dinners and the romantic evenings. Teamwork and the Buddy system. laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 11/01/15 10:00 AM
Little Johnny was on his way to church when he saw a plaque on a monument. The preacher came by. Johnny asked "What are all those names for?" The preacher says, "Those are all the brave people who died in service" Johnny thought for awhile then asked. "Was that the morning service, or the afternoon service? "

no photo
Sat 10/31/15 10:05 AM

it's a damn Conspiracy I tells ya,a Conspiracy!grumble laugh

Needs to be immortalized in song like :
tears "Who put the overalls in Mrs Murphy's chowder"tears

no photo
Sat 10/31/15 09:08 AM
Not a problem if you like kissing bellybuttons.oops

no photo
Sat 10/31/15 08:18 AM

Just moved to Vegas...looking for friends and comrades. My wife is out looking for herself. Drove over 2000 miles for a fresh start, and she started without me. I need an outlet. Just wanna chill out over some drinks and conversation. Maybe luck up on her replacement. Lol. Someone who knows what loyalty and commitment is. She seems to have forgotten. She says she's "doing her" 8 years wasted...except for my kids. They see dad trying to hold on...patients Is wearing thin. Tired of limbo. Let's meet and mingle.

Maybe she has issues she needs to sort out. What do you know about her past? Issues that were buried but not forgotten.

no photo
Sat 10/31/15 08:12 AM

does love still exist?????

Yes, It's something you have to give, in order to have.

no photo
Sat 10/31/15 08:02 AM

I don't understand why women are happy (at least initially) to date liars, cheats, thieves, rapists, murderers, and worse, but not short men.

Could someone Please explain.

The dilemma is :
"When you are toes to toes your nose is in it, and when you are nose to nose your toe is in it"

no photo
Fri 10/30/15 05:39 PM
That looks like an OOH AAH bird. When he walks he goes OOH AAH OOH AAH.

no photo
Thu 10/29/15 04:48 PM

Good luck but I don't think you will find anyone worthy of you on this site!

OH Nancy You are a born diplomat!!

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25