Community > Posts By > Dan99

Dan99's photo
Fri 07/13/12 10:15 PM
Soundz lyk he only calls u wen he haz a styf peniz.

Dan99's photo
Mon 07/09/12 10:38 PM
They probably want to talk to you about the crack in your bottom

Dan99's photo
Sun 07/08/12 11:33 PM
I am completely gobfished at the news i missed on here!

Dan99's photo
Sat 04/14/12 12:18 AM
Women are stronger until something heavy needs to be lifted, then all of a sudden men are.

Dan99's photo
Wed 04/11/12 07:16 AM
(i wasnt being serious!)

(its true though)

Dan99's photo
Wed 04/11/12 07:11 AM

I'm here to discuss, you are here to belittle.

didn't you claim that no children drown in the great flood because God place them all on Noah's Ark? ......and I have to teach you that God did indeed murder those children

so perhaps it's you that belittle yourself

Yes I did make the comment, no denying what I said. But I was wrong, I was not thinking.

was you also not thinking when you claim that you are not a Christian but have on your profile that you are a Christian, and when this was pointed out you changed your post again and claim you were a Christian... it is the thousands of posts such as this in which you belittle yourself and make youself appear as a religious nutcase

I never changed that though. I am a child of God, YOU can call that Christian if you will, but I hold to no title as such.

Your mum is God? Wow!

Bet she makes the best cookies.

My father is Jesus Christ. Without him, I have no life.

I dont know whether i should laugh at you or cry for you.

Maybe your dad could let me know which, he'll know my number.

Yes he does know your number, but why would he call? What's that got to do with anything in this discussion? Please stay on topic and don't drift to belitting comments that are pretty much irrelevant.

Ok sorry. Tell your pops i apologise too. Peace.

Dan99's photo
Wed 04/11/12 07:06 AM

didn't you claim that no children drown in the great flood because God place them all on Noah's Ark? ......and I have to teach you that God did indeed murder those children

Yes I did make the comment, no denying what I said. But I was wrong, I was not thinking.

was you also not thinking when you claim that you are not a Christian but have on your profile that you are a Christian, and when this was pointed out you changed your post again and claim you were a Christian... it is the thousands of posts such as this in which you belittle yourself and make youself appear as a religious nutcase

I never changed that though. I am a child of God, YOU can call that Christian if you will, but I hold to no title as such.

Your mum is God? Wow!

My father is Jesus Christ. Without him, I have no life.

I dont know whether i should laugh at you or cry for you.

Maybe your dad could let me know which, he'll know my number.

Dan99's photo
Wed 04/11/12 06:56 AM

Your mum is God? Wow!

Dan99's photo
Wed 04/11/12 06:53 AM
They might drink less but maybe they rape more, nobody is better than anyone else when you look deep into it.

(Well except for Athiests. Athiests are better people than Muslims, Christians and Jews. Much better.)

Dan99's photo
Tue 04/10/12 08:04 AM
Thank you treehugger :)

Dan99's photo
Tue 04/10/12 08:01 AM
Edited by Dan99 on Tue 04/10/12 08:01 AM

yeh im sure u do...but u dont know what ur talking about so...i could show u sum **** that would change ur mind

No you couldnt. You could, however, show me some **** which would make me think you are irrational. Everything, absolutely everything, you think you could show me as some kind of proof, will have some kind of rational and plausuble explanation. Please go ahead and show me this **** if you want to.

y r u even in this thread dude...

To reassure my friend Eileen that she has nothing to worry about. Not that it has anything to do with you.

Dan99's photo
Tue 04/10/12 05:09 AM
do YOU lik it?

Dan99's photo
Tue 04/10/12 03:09 AM
Hats off to Bill Cosby, his wife Camille, and his five, FIVE, five, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 children.

(a point to the first person who knows what the hell i am talking about)

Dan99's photo
Tue 04/10/12 01:49 AM
There is a lot more to cover, and you raise some valid points of discssion. Another time, as i dont have enough right now.

Watch out for those abused kiddies in the mean time.

Dan99's photo
Tue 04/10/12 01:12 AM

There will be an explanation to this, but i dont know what it is. Maybe someone more knowlegable than me will give the answer.

I'm sure there will be an explanantion. It will possibly be just as sensless and never-ending as the religious stuff.

Yup!

Although to give science its credit, it will be based on at least some credible facts.

I'm all about the facts.

I don't know if you saw that I had edited above, but the facts have always led me to believe there must be a creator.

Simply put, it's that "nothingness" that started everything.
That "nothingness" that exists between electrons.
That "nothingness" that comprises the greater part of your physical existense.

Ive seen it now. And your edit does make some sense to me but i dont agree that if something had to have always existed that it has to be god. Maybe its the LAW of gravity that always existed, rather than anything physical(Just a thought out loud).

Dan99's photo
Tue 04/10/12 01:05 AM

Its not a pointless conversation. How could talking about how not to abuse kids be pointless? It isnt a baseless conversation because there are valid points which should be discussed.

If people arent interested in talking about it, then that is fine. It is the people that are unwilling to talk about it, that i condemn.

Some kids are without doubt being abused by religion. You cannot disagree(If you do, please let us never bother to talk again). So it must therefore be a valid topic to discuss.

its pointless because its founded on a flawed assumption that the ABUSE is directly caused by RELIGION

and when people arent talking about it,, how do we know if its because they are uninterested or unwilling,, whats the difference?

children are abused by ABUSIVE people, not by religion

religion becomes the scapegoat, but a religion cant kill,, killing involves HUMAN ACTION, which involves HUMAN CHOICE,,,,

If the assumption is flawed, then it should be discussed properly how it is flawed, rather than not discussed at all.

And we dont always know the reasons why people arent talking about something you are right. Im not condemning anyone by name, people know themselves if they are uninterested or unwilling.

Of course it is always people that do the abusing. But there is most definately a lot of abuse done in the name of religion. So its basically the same thing.

it is flawed to say that because A happens often when B is present , then B and A are the same thing

a correlation does not prove a causation

A correlation proves its worth talking about though.

I know my arguments are flawed, im not the sharpest tool in the box. This should only help those that disagree with me. It is very possible to prove me wrong in many things, and i am also willing to be proved wrong. Whether or not i am wrong on this subject, it is right to talk about it, and wrong to dismiss it. Very wrong.

how many comments should be made for it to not be 'dismissed'

if there just isnt much else to say about it,,,what then?

You kept disagreeing and i kept replying because i disagree with you. I agree we have covered this point enough as long as you agree that i am right! lol

There is a lot more to say about it. You are more than intelligent enough to know we have barely even touched the surface of the discussion.

I will kick the subject off in another direction at some point, if nobody else does. If people choose to ignore it, it is up to them, as it is up to me what i think of them for doing so.

Dan99's photo
Tue 04/10/12 12:51 AM

Its not a pointless conversation. How could talking about how not to abuse kids be pointless? It isnt a baseless conversation because there are valid points which should be discussed.

If people arent interested in talking about it, then that is fine. It is the people that are unwilling to talk about it, that i condemn.

Some kids are without doubt being abused by religion. You cannot disagree(If you do, please let us never bother to talk again). So it must therefore be a valid topic to discuss.

its pointless because its founded on a flawed assumption that the ABUSE is directly caused by RELIGION

and when people arent talking about it,, how do we know if its because they are uninterested or unwilling,, whats the difference?

religion becomes the scapegoat, but a religion cant kill,, killing involves HUMAN ACTION, which involves HUMAN CHOICE,,,,

If the assumption is flawed, then it should be discussed properly how it is flawed, rather than not discussed at all.

And we dont always know the reasons why people arent talking about something you are right. Im not condemning anyone by name, people know themselves if they are uninterested or unwilling.

Of course it is always people that do the abusing. But there is most definately a lot of abuse done in the name of religion. So its basically the same thing.

it is flawed to say that because A happens often when B is present , then B and A are the same thing

a correlation does not prove a causation

A correlation proves its worth talking about though.

I know my arguments are flawed, im not the sharpest tool in the box. This should only help those that disagree with me. It is very possible to prove me wrong in many things, and i am also willing to be proved wrong. Whether or not i am wrong on this subject, it is right to talk about it, and wrong to dismiss it. Very wrong.

Dan99's photo
Tue 04/10/12 12:40 AM

There will be an explanation to this, but i dont know what it is. Maybe someone more knowlegable than me will give the answer.

I'm sure there will be an explanantion. It will possibly be just as sensless and never-ending as the religious stuff.

Yup!

Although to give science its credit, it will be based on at least some credible facts.

Dan99's photo
Tue 04/10/12 12:38 AM

Dan99's photo
Tue 04/10/12 12:21 AM

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25