Community > Posts By > Dan99

Dan99's photo
Wed 02/08/12 02:05 AM

I want to know may be Dating without sex is a waste of time. I need your idea

Do you wanna get rid of your man juice, or find love? Sometimes its the woman who makes you wait for it that has more mileage in the long run.

Only sometimes though.

Dan99's photo
Wed 02/08/12 01:58 AM

Fantastic! Only one thread to ignore now! Thanks!

I like making people happy.

Cool, let me show you how to deactivate your profile!

(you know im kidding, right?)

Dan99's photo
Wed 02/08/12 01:56 AM

So what you are saying is women that like games are slags? Really?

lol no nothing of the sort, just I have met a lot who enjoy chatting
escaping if you will.

Damn, i was just about to sign up to a few games!

Dan99's photo
Wed 02/08/12 01:55 AM
Fantastic! Only one thread to ignore now! Thanks!

Dan99's photo
Wed 02/08/12 01:52 AM
So what you are saying is women that like games are slags? Really?

Dan99's photo
Tue 02/07/12 07:50 AM

It isn't exactly an art, but it is a skill that some people are better at than others. You see people doing it wrong all the time. I like to think i was pretty good at it back in the day, i've probably lost it now though. I haven't attempted it for the past 5 years that i have been in a serious relationship.

No takers so far for it being an Art Form but lots of people agree that some are better at it than others.

Wonder what those people have?...those that are better at it

That's just like in real life as well, though. Some people are better at flirting than others. Those people have confidence.

:thumbsup: Flirting as an art form???? Very doubtful, but could be viewed that way by those who are no good at it...:wink:

Thinking about it a bit more, i am and always have been terrible at flirting. I used to have my admirers because i used to be able to make people laugh, i dont think i actually attempted flirting in the way most people view as flirting. I probably engaged in a lot of sexual innuendo, which could be seen as flirting, but in reality all i was doing was trying to be funny.

In real life i couldnt flirt with a prostitute that i paid to flirt with me. It is certainly easier online.

words are words. If I am taking it to another level in real life, I grab your azz or lick your face or something. It's very clear.

Just make sure you don't get it wrong and grab my face and lick my azz!

Dan99's photo
Tue 02/07/12 07:45 AM

It isn't exactly an art, but it is a skill that some people are better at than others. You see people doing it wrong all the time. I like to think i was pretty good at it back in the day, i've probably lost it now though. I haven't attempted it for the past 5 years that i have been in a serious relationship.

No takers so far for it being an Art Form but lots of people agree that some are better at it than others.

Wonder what those people have?...those that are better at it

That's just like in real life as well, though. Some people are better at flirting than others. Those people have confidence.

:thumbsup: Flirting as an art form???? Very doubtful, but could be viewed that way by those who are no good at it...:wink:

Thinking about it a bit more, i am and always have been terrible at flirting. I used to have my admirers because i used to be able to make people laugh, i dont think i actually attempted flirting in the way most people view as flirting. I probably engaged in a lot of sexual innuendo, which could be seen as flirting, but in reality all i was doing was trying to be funny.

In real life i couldnt flirt with a prostitute that i paid to flirt with me. It is certainly easier online.

Dan99's photo
Tue 02/07/12 02:59 AM
There are a fair few Mingle people in here, though they are not all well known, or currently using the site. This was a meet up from another site. There is one moderator in there, can you spot them?

Dan99's photo
Tue 02/07/12 02:42 AM

Dan99's photo
Tue 02/07/12 02:28 AM
I dont think it is right for everybody but it does work for many. It is worth a go, what is the worst that can happen?

Dan99's photo
Tue 02/07/12 02:25 AM
Both. I found my life partner on the internet, now i just waste my time on it.

Dan99's photo
Mon 02/06/12 02:48 AM
An app for my phone would be useful.

Id like to be able to block a few people that annoy the crap outta me too, so i dont have to see anything they write. But then, loadsa people would have me blocked too and there are people i like to annoy!

Dan99's photo
Mon 02/06/12 02:42 AM
My god is there anyone that ISNT nailing another Mingler?!

Congrats and good luck!

Dan99's photo
Sun 02/05/12 08:47 AM
^^^Now there is a blast from the past! Hey Robin!

Dan99's photo
Sun 02/05/12 05:28 AM
Dan...Yes, met up in the flesh and it was HOT!!!! TY!!

Good! I hate it when people announce a relationship and they have never actually met!

Good to know also that you have done the dirty with eachother! (I will have a long hard think about that later).

Dan99's photo
Sun 02/05/12 04:35 AM

Thanks for your advice. But what if someone is shy? I mean, how to overcome the shyness during proposal

Alcohol. Lots of alcohol. Its always best to be drunk during a proposal anyway, shy or not.

Dan99's photo
Sat 02/04/12 11:42 PM
I find llamas to be too demanding in bed, and they don't treat me with enough respect, they keep spitting in my face.

Dan99's photo
Sat 02/04/12 11:39 PM
Your profile is gonna scare off the chicks that cant stand football, and considering that is most of them, i dont think you are doing yourself any favours. I would rewrite it and try to sell yourself a little better. Dont use my profile as an example, however, mine is even more retarded than yours.

Dan99's photo
Sat 02/04/12 11:19 PM
Congrats and all the best. Have you met up for real yet?

Dan99's photo
Sat 02/04/12 11:10 PM
I am judging all of you right now.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25