Community > Posts By > Dan99

Dan99's photo
Tue 01/31/12 03:28 PM
I wonder how many people will understand my last post..

Dan99's photo
Tue 01/31/12 03:26 PM

Dont worry, you are even more unmatchable than Lex, you won't have to deal with being snapped up by some hunk in here.

I'll be keeping an eye on things anyway, i will act as security, if i see even a hint of romance between anyone i will step in and kill it. These things need to be nipped in the bud.

I'm sorry, but it is simply not possible for anyone to be more unmatchable than I am.

Once you've hit Absolute Zero, there is no farther down to go.

Recount!

OK in reality she is about %35002 percent less unmatchable than you.

But for the purpose of this thread, i was trying to reassure her and give her some comfort. You have ruined that, Lex. She is probably crying now, she could well be contemplating suicide, or something worse. I hope you are proud of yourself.

There is no crying in science! (I think that's how it goes....)

No, but there are nieces, and they can cry..

Dan99's photo
Tue 01/31/12 03:28 AM

I'll be a target.

Well lets just hope Ladylid pulls through and unmatches you with someone unretarded enough to never give you the untime of day.

Dan99's photo
Tue 01/31/12 03:26 AM

Dont worry, you are even more unmatchable than Lex, you won't have to deal with being snapped up by some hunk in here.

I'll be keeping an eye on things anyway, i will act as security, if i see even a hint of romance between anyone i will step in and kill it. These things need to be nipped in the bud.

I'm sorry, but it is simply not possible for anyone to be more unmatchable than I am.

Once you've hit Absolute Zero, there is no farther down to go.

Recount!

OK in reality she is about %35002 percent less unmatchable than you.

But for the purpose of this thread, i was trying to reassure her and give her some comfort. You have ruined that, Lex. She is probably crying now, she could well be contemplating suicide, or something worse. I hope you are proud of yourself.

Dan99's photo
Mon 01/30/12 04:09 PM

Dan99's photo
Mon 01/30/12 01:15 PM
In thailand i heard a bird saying 'big bird' over and over again. Was in the middle of the night and me and my mate shat ourselves. I think it was a bird anyway, was very odd.

Dan99's photo
Mon 01/30/12 08:10 AM

In fairness to the OP, at least in my opinion, it was an obvious joke.

I guess some people just dont find jokes about animal abuse funny. We are all different.

There ya go, thats my pounds worth, now i'm off to spank my monkey.

Lol I don't know if you just scolded me for making the joke or not.

haha but ok you have fun man

I was sticking up for you, everyone else was scolding you!

Now im off to stick a firework up a cats bum.

Dan99's photo
Sun 01/29/12 11:08 PM
Some stuff you dont need to be taught, or at least shouldn't need to be taught. But then all kids are taught basic maths surely? (and yes i have been taught basic English, math does have an S on it! Bloody foreigners).

Dan99's photo
Sun 01/29/12 10:57 PM

good unmatching there esebulldog :thumbsup:

These two won't work...obviously they are going to bumping heads often and he has 3 hands and that's just weird.

You are a genius at unmatching! I'm handing this the reigns of this thread over to you. Please look after it!

Dan99's photo
Sun 01/29/12 10:54 PM

mr unmatchable, and well, she started a thread called "baby's on the brain"

lexfonteyne

mariahsfantasy

Lets face it, Lex is unmatchable with at least %132 of the women here (by his own admission).

Dan99's photo
Sun 01/29/12 10:51 PM
In fairness to the OP, at least in my opinion, it was an obvious joke.

I guess some people just dont find jokes about animal abuse funny. We are all different.

There ya go, thats my pounds worth, now i'm off to spank my monkey.

Dan99's photo
Sun 01/29/12 09:17 AM
That'll never work. Nice.

Dan99's photo
Sun 01/29/12 08:46 AM
When you had them removed, did you make a little purse out of the sack?

Dan99's photo
Sun 01/29/12 08:38 AM
Unmatching a site administrator? You really do have balls dont you?!

You are lucky me and Mark go waaay back, if he tries to cut them off, let me know and i will sweeten him up!

Nice unmatching though, that was an unmatch made in heaven.

Dan99's photo
Sun 01/29/12 08:22 AM
Well, has anything happened yet?

Dan99's photo
Sun 01/29/12 08:20 AM
Some of those animals should really cover themselves up more. Do they think they are animals or something?!

Go for it. I dare you to unmatch a mod!

Dan99's photo
Sun 01/29/12 08:12 AM
That is what they say they are doing. In reality, i know they are all watching youtube videos of mating animals, whilst naked.

Dan99's photo
Sun 01/29/12 08:09 AM
Suffolk? Have ya tried your sister?!

Or is that Norfolk?

Dan99's photo
Sun 01/29/12 08:04 AM
It doesnt appear that anyone is interested. Maybe people prefer to unmatch themselves these days. As long as they dont come running to me when they find themselves matched, i guess.

Dan99's photo
Sun 01/29/12 08:01 AM
Can you please also provide a Bulgarian translation?

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25