no photo
Thu 07/18/13 09:59 PM
I learned that because a relationship ends does not necessarily mean that love ends. It just changes.

My best friend of twelve years finally decided he wanted children, a decision not compatible with my plans. I have a seventeen year old child and am not wanting to start again at this point. I love my friend dearly, but we both feel we are not compatible.

At first I was angry, but he's a good man, and I've loved him for a long time, something that just doesn't stop because I didn't get what I wanted. We are both moving on... untangling, and living separate lives, but we maintain a friendship. This is difficult at times, but important to me.

I see a lot of profiles that say "no head games". I wonder what that means to them. We need to be gentle with one another's hearts.

Melu

no photo
Wed 07/03/13 07:17 PM
Hahaha!! then I'm in the right place!! XD

no photo
Wed 07/03/13 02:52 PM

This is one I started a while ago, but like most of my drawings, I never finished it.

This is beautiful! What else would you like to do with her?

no photo
Wed 07/03/13 02:51 PM
Edited by MelifluousSculptor on Wed 07/03/13 02:51 PM

There are some of us around...
I do art direction for work, advertising design, illustration, photography, web and print.
I also love pencil drawing, painting with water color, acrylic or oil.
Done some sculpting too. Creative is a big part of my life, and has always been

flowerforyou I am smitten!
But of course you are all the way in California. I really must move to California. It seems that's where all the fabulous artists are.

How were you lucky enough to make art your career? Were you professionally trained?

no photo
Tue 07/02/13 01:40 PM
Edited by MelifluousSculptor on Tue 07/02/13 01:46 PM

I love to draw, though I sadly don't draw as much as I used too.

Awww curses Targ! It's a sad thing, but I think we all go through that as artists for some reason or another.

My remedy for that is to go draw something right away and post it! :D
Now I've created a challenge for myself. I will if you will!!

** Sorry... Torg.... really... I'm all about the details...

no photo
Tue 07/02/13 01:36 PM
Thanks Souf : )

no photo
Tue 07/02/13 01:35 PM

Ha ha I like you already..Im not even checking your profile....(you know, out of all my years here..I have never been on Rate My Profile...cause I never cared)::))

I am always over the topdrinker #Too outside the boxbigsmile
Welcome to Mingle2flowerforyou

Thanks!! I've seen your clowny face all over the forums! I already know you're outside the box too :D

Did you watch the video??? Did you?? Watch the video!!

no photo
Tue 07/02/13 01:21 PM
Oh my gosh Kiss, I was quite shocked to read your profile. A few things stand out for me. One important thing is that women on average, really tend to disapprove of the word tramp.
I feel that I have a very good sense of who I am and I honor and respect myself in a good healthy way. I see your profile as being full of anger and demands, which really doesn't leave much opportunity for women to just enjoy being themselves. Your profile tells me it's all about you, and if she disappoints you then she's a tramp, mentally ill, unintelligent and out on her ear. I don't see respect for women here at all.
I'm sorry if that insults, I'm sure it's a bit harsh, but it's honest. Maybe it's you who is not ready for a relationship? I hope this can help in some way.
I wish you well.
Mel

no photo
Tue 07/02/13 01:00 PM
Hia,

I've never really been in the box, truth be told.

Could you please tell me how my profile comes across? Sometimes I think people assume... You know... stuuupid... and really I'm totally joking around just being my silly self.

I think I'd like to learn how to play piano just so I can play this song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQmJ_vxHB4 (don't miss the intro).

no photo
Tue 07/02/13 12:43 PM
Harrowwww fellow newbies! waving

I'm new here as well. This is day two. I hope we all find interesting people to chat with.

no photo
Tue 07/02/13 12:37 PM

Ahem! :angry: I am not an animal. I am a Melmacian, and I don't prey on women.
Prey on cats? Yes. Prey on women? No.

I AM NOT AN ANEEMAAHL!!

no photo
Tue 07/02/13 12:35 PM
Yes. Lots of fish. Long insomnia last night. Too tired to use synapses. Byarrg.

no photo
Tue 07/02/13 12:20 PM
I use a lot of made up word. Probably the most common one for texting is byarrrg!! Or... Rrrrrr???
I'm new on here too. Not sure about it yet, just testing the waters.

Hey! How has everyone been doing with this thing? Anybody have good experiences?

Mel

no photo
Tue 07/02/13 11:57 AM
Hi Av,
I'm an artist too. I draw, paint and sculpt, and do multi media work. I'm not a doll maker but find it interesting.
Why does it seem there are so few male artists around??
Come on men, let's have your story : D

no photo
Mon 07/01/13 08:05 PM

Nothing special right? Wrong! I love it! love

I love it too!!happy

no photo
Mon 07/01/13 07:48 PM
Edited by MelifluousSculptor on Mon 07/01/13 08:05 PM

no photo
Mon 07/01/13 07:45 PM
Sometimes messes are the best kind of art!! :D

Art is art. It doesn't matter if you appreciate your own (and I hope all artists do to some degree or another) or if someone else does. It comes from within and that's a beautiful thing.

no photo
Mon 07/01/13 05:06 PM
Thinking of new beginnings :smile:
Also thinking this is a little awkward LOL

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next