no photo
Tue 09/17/13 05:05 AM
I met with someone from here yesterday and had a great time! We had plenty in common and I stayed longer than I had intended to. Although we might be a little far apart geographically for dating (neither of us has a car), I really like him and would like to hang out again.

no photo
Tue 09/17/13 04:56 AM

Okay so who here is only here for sex? Who's looking for friendship? Who's looking for a real relationship? And who here is looking for their life partner????

Me personally I am a woman seeking another woman for a serious ltr, or possible life partner. I'm not here for games, sex, or anything like that. I am a real person with real feelings. And quite honestly tired of the BS people try to pull......

I think people put far too much emphasis on sex and not enough on individuality. I've been very attracted to certain women but consider myself "straight". If a person is awesome then they are awesome. I'm attracted to the spirit of the person, not the appendages.

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 10:02 PM
Hi Ab, how's Sask?

no photo
Thu 09/12/13 09:39 PM

I tried to message Wolf in private, but he's doesn't accept people under certain criteria, so I'm going to be brave and post it here.

Hi Wolf,

I read your post and appreciate what you had to say, but I wanted to have a bit of a conversation about it in private.

I'm not a money grubber, or looking to meet even, I'm just looking for some insight and a bit of honesty.

I know what you mean about the generations getting lazier as time goes on. I do see that too, even though I also agree that it is more difficult to find employment these days, and that there are more obstacles.

My issue is that I am just recovering from a long term illness, on top of other past traumatic incidents that left me with low sense of ability to achieve. I am looking for a job now, but because of long periods of unemployment, have little hope of finding a decent job.

Having said that, I think I have much to offer in a relationship, but I'm afraid of telling people on here what my situation is. For one, it's embarrassing, for two, I don't want to rely on a man to pay for me or want him to pity me, and for three, it's making me feel less valuable as a person.

Maybe I'm not on here at the right time, I don't know. I think I've answered my own questions with that last paragraph. I think I need to focus on myself for the time being.

Well this was helpful! lol

Thanks for your post, it really helped.

Sorry Wolf, think I should have put that in a new post or something.
You made the right decision. Don't put all emphasis on this one experience. Forget it and move on to someone who will respect you for you, not your ability to help out financially.

no photo
Thu 09/12/13 04:21 PM
I tried to message Wolf in private, but he's doesn't accept people under certain criteria, so I'm going to be brave and post it here.

Hi Wolf,

I read your post and appreciate what you had to say, but I wanted to have a bit of a conversation about it in private.

I'm not a money grubber, or looking to meet even, I'm just looking for some insight and a bit of honesty.

I know what you mean about the generations getting lazier as time goes on. I do see that too, even though I also agree that it is more difficult to find employment these days, and that there are more obstacles.

My issue is that I am just recovering from a long term illness, on top of other past traumatic incidents that left me with low sense of ability to achieve. I am looking for a job now, but because of long periods of unemployment, have little hope of finding a decent job.

Having said that, I think I have much to offer in a relationship, but I'm afraid of telling people on here what my situation is. For one, it's embarrassing, for two, I don't want to rely on a man to pay for me or want him to pity me, and for three, it's making me feel less valuable as a person.

Maybe I'm not on here at the right time, I don't know. I think I've answered my own questions with that last paragraph. I think I need to focus on myself for the time being.

Well this was helpful! lol

Thanks for your post, it really helped.

no photo
Thu 09/12/13 09:59 AM
Go get em, Hippie!!

:banana:

no photo
Tue 09/10/13 03:25 PM

One time at band camp, I saw this sign

and through illegal anus out the windows.

LMAO!!! Oh hey, maybe that's what they mean...

no photo
Tue 09/10/13 02:54 PM

Hi, again.. waving

Hi Jag : )

no photo
Tue 09/10/13 02:54 PM

Hi from Brantford waving

Wayne Gretzky is from Brantford. Ever get a chance to meet him?

Nah. LOL I don't think he hangs out here. His dad has been fairly active socially around here, but I've never met him.

no photo
Tue 09/10/13 08:52 AM
Nope. Wondered where I was, but not who I am.

Have you ever wondered why they call them apartments when they're all joined together?

no photo
Mon 09/09/13 09:59 PM
Hi from Brantford waving

no photo
Tue 08/27/13 03:43 PM
See? All kinds of reasons :smile:

no photo
Tue 08/27/13 03:38 PM

"You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection."

I wish that was mine but it's Buddah

That's a good one tjulian, what would you write? Oh hoh... what would you write it with??

glasses
I would write this:
I wrote your names in my heart from the very first start, ...my love for you -it will never go away no matter how far apart!!! Luv, Dad!
glasses

tjul, that's really lovely. There's nothing quite like the love of a parent for a child, is there.

no photo
Tue 08/27/13 03:31 PM

I would tell you about my flying dreams, -- I did that once before on mingle and certain people proceeded to make fun of me when I said I flew out of the dream and found myself (or my observer self) actually in space and I flew through the solar system.

Reoccurring dream: I dream about a house. Its usually the same house, and the condition of the house in the dream seems to reflect the condition of my life. When I was married and the marriage was in trouble, the house in the dream had a crumbling foundation.

When I dream of the house now, it needs repairs on the second floor and the roof.

Jeanniebean!! I HOPE to have a dream/experience like that one day. I'd love to fly around in space!!

I've heard that usually a house represents a certain person in our lives. But I've also heard that people in our dreams always represent us, or some aspect of ourselves. So maybe you're dreaming about your mother who has a certain quality that irks you but you also have... but you could just fly around and poke her right in the windows!! Take that ma!! Wait, that's my dream...

That's pretty cool that your house seems to represent your life, would you say?? Are you nearing retirement age at all, or worried about your future? Just a stab in the dark. Man dreams are neat!

no photo
Tue 08/20/13 11:00 PM
Hi Beachy girl waving

no photo
Sun 08/18/13 10:35 PM
Oh man, all these bits of creative input makes me want to go make something!
How cool would it be to have a meeting of creative minds, come together through something like this site. Too bad we're all spread around the world. tears

no photo
Sun 08/18/13 10:17 PM
70% peroxide cleans bone well enough, not sure about antler though... Don't even know where to find antler (except for the obvious) lol

no photo
Sun 08/18/13 10:02 PM
Edited by MelifluousSculptor on Sun 08/18/13 10:03 PM
"You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection."

I wish that was mine but it's Buddah

That's a good one tjulian, what would you write? Oh hoh... what would you write it with??

no photo
Sun 08/18/13 09:56 PM
Funny, I have flying dreams too, but I've only had one of going near power lines and being afraid of being electrocuted.

Supposedly flying dreams are some sort of indication of sexual desire, but I sincerely doubt it. I always feel a sense of freedom and peace when flying and they are my favorite type of dream. When a flying dream comes on I always think "all right!! I get to fly!" and I know I'm dreaming. LOL I'm sure I'm smiling in my sleep!

Funny similarity about the power lines... Probably has something to do with some insecurity in life, like a rocky relationship with a friend, or starting a new job, or taking a class or whatever.

Krishk, maybe you're trying to push yourself in a new direction? Wanting to get away from an unsatisfying job or something. That one is pretty intense!!

no photo
Sun 08/18/13 09:47 PM
Thanks for the suggestions Mortman.

For goodness sakes Tawt, you're definitely inserting your own experiences! slaphead

I've had quite enough of that I think.

Good luck in your search.