Community > Posts By > sweetestgirl11

no photo
Sat 06/20/15 02:24 PM

But Obama said mass killings never happen in other countries. ..

I guess obonzo must've conveniently, been asleep during the news of all the mass killings in the discoteque bombings of the 70s and 80s, that occurred in several European countries.

And, I suppose, obonzo simply overlooked the mass killings in Sudan, Liberia, South Africa, West Africa, and Nigeria.... All while he had the best seat in the house, to witness it all.

It is indeed a tragedy, the recent events in Austria. As it is when people are needlessly murdered anywhere.

Yes, I recall as a kid having to land in Malmo Sweden instead of Stuttgart DDR at the time because of a bomb threat at the airport. That was Islamic terrorism. That;s different than highschool kids with guns from your own hometown

no photo
Sat 06/20/15 11:30 AM

"first love never dies"

I would say that the love that gave us most never dies. For me, the first one was a disaster, but taught me a lot - what I should never be and what I should never alow to happen with me.
But the second one - that was a love that never died, only changed into beautiful memories, into gratitude, uplifting me and giving me strength when life knocks me down. And surprisingly, it did not have influence on any of my relationships, keeping my attention somewhere else. On the contrary, it made me better for any other man that came afterwards, made me more loving, more understanding, more tolerant.

"love is lovelier the second time around"

Maybe it is true for somebody, but for me personally no, it never happened. Because when in love I�m trying to do everything I can to keep it alive, going away only when I did everything I could and there was no point for staying. And love disappeared.
Couple of weeks ago I met my ex on a party with our mutual friends. He wanted me back and I asked him why when he did everything to separate us. He told me that he did what he could to forget but he couldn�t, that I am so very attractive. I asked him what is so attractive about me and he said that I am not a model, but I am so loving, caring, giving all... Although so dam n stubborn, too :). But I felt nothing toward him. Gave all I could to save it and now for me he was just someone I knew, with whome I can talk and laugh but have no interest in reviving old things. And that is how it always happens. So for me, there is no second time.

for me...my first love(first relationship) was the one where i learned the most...it became so toxic for both of us to maintain the relationship.
we were young, immature, and still needed to find ourselves (ie. too stupid to know any better)... he had been a good friend and i still care for him, even if we had no more contact for years after we ended the relationship. then he contacted me for a while, then eventually stopped. it always made me happy to know that he is happy and succeeding in his endeavors.
recently, i had a conversation with a friend about him. made me think of reaching out to him this time around...

I think that's a great attitude to have for an ex. At the same time a little sad that it didn't work for such good friends. :)

thanks...you are the sweetestgirl flowerforyou
lol...third party meddlings doth makes for misunderstandings and hurt feelings... especially for two teenagers trying to figure out what a relationship is...
i actually miss him more as a friend than as a boyfriend....

gosh I would say the exact same thing about my most recent ex....we were such goofs together. I miss the friendship and stupid jokes more than the sex etc....

no photo
Sat 06/20/15 11:26 AM

I want clothes that remove the need to bathe.
Like parasitic that eat all the dead skin hair oil and greasy tired morning feeling.

Right now I want xray glasses.

Right now I want the machaca I made last night to taste like I want it to not like how it does.

Right now I want to discover unlimited free energy.

Right now I want a magic wand that cures all ailments.

Right now I want to be granted immortality, eternal youth and virility, all with supermans powers and none of his weaknesses.

Right now I want 1995 Meg Ryan, Kathy Ireland, Cindy Crawford, and Drew Barrymore to crash into an exploding lingerie truck in front of my house during a baby oil rainstorm.

Right now I want a decent forum thread to be started.

I have 3& 4 covered

3. The sun

4. Aspirin chicken soup and tea

no photo
Sat 06/20/15 11:24 AM
more chicken....mmmmm

no photo
Sat 06/20/15 11:23 AM

"first love never dies"

I would say that the love that gave us most never dies. For me, the first one was a disaster, but taught me a lot - what I should never be and what I should never alow to happen with me.
But the second one - that was a love that never died, only changed into beautiful memories, into gratitude, uplifting me and giving me strength when life knocks me down. And surprisingly, it did not have influence on any of my relationships, keeping my attention somewhere else. On the contrary, it made me better for any other man that came afterwards, made me more loving, more understanding, more tolerant.

"love is lovelier the second time around"

Maybe it is true for somebody, but for me personally no, it never happened. Because when in love I�m trying to do everything I can to keep it alive, going away only when I did everything I could and there was no point for staying. And love disappeared.
Couple of weeks ago I met my ex on a party with our mutual friends. He wanted me back and I asked him why when he did everything to separate us. He told me that he did what he could to forget but he couldn�t, that I am so very attractive. I asked him what is so attractive about me and he said that I am not a model, but I am so loving, caring, giving all... Although so dam n stubborn, too :). But I felt nothing toward him. Gave all I could to save it and now for me he was just someone I knew, with whome I can talk and laugh but have no interest in reviving old things. And that is how it always happens. So for me, there is no second time.

for me...my first love(first relationship) was the one where i learned the most...it became so toxic for both of us to maintain the relationship.
we were young, immature, and still needed to find ourselves (ie. too stupid to know any better)... he had been a good friend and i still care for him, even if we had no more contact for years after we ended the relationship. then he contacted me for a while, then eventually stopped. it always made me happy to know that he is happy and succeeding in his endeavors.
recently, i had a conversation with a friend about him. made me think of reaching out to him this time around...

I think that's a great attitude to have for an ex. At the same time a little sad that it didn't work for such good friends. :)

no photo
Sat 06/20/15 11:21 AM

I wouldn't worry too much about either of them, personally

so i guess it's "once is enough"?
well I suppose it could be for some people, but that's not what I meant. Just that sometimes those things are true, but if they are not for you (or anyone) it's nothing to worry about.

At least I do not worry about it.

no photo
Sat 06/20/15 09:19 AM
I wouldn't worry too much about either of them, personally

no photo
Sat 06/20/15 08:18 AM

something easy to get off..

you're optimistic lol

I usually wear nice jeans and a "jeans dressy" top. I really don't like to go to "dress up" places on a first date.

no photo
Sat 06/20/15 08:13 AM
oh no we don't need no gun control

same thing I say every time this happens

no photo
Sat 06/20/15 08:10 AM
very much so. drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 06/19/15 07:24 PM

Many tenants of Islam are incompatible with Western culture.

agreed. they should not come here if they cannot leave that culture behind. period.

i agree, but the liberals teach us we should assimilate to them, not the other way around...

I really do not know anyone who feels that way. Sounds like some kinda media hype. When what they do is illegal this is just not a good place for them unless they are wanting to Westernize.

Obviously we have to allow religious freedom and a certain amount of respect for another culture. But the practices of the religion or culture cannot break civil laws here....even Christian

that is a concept many Muslims will be challenged to adapt to, and I think it is something we need to make VERY clear to immigrants.

Us adapting to them in the form of tolerance within the law is fine by me....

no photo
Fri 06/19/15 07:17 PM

Let's chat ladies !!

definitely hit Scoobert up...he's a kinkmaster

no photo
Fri 06/19/15 07:06 PM

Many tenants of Islam are incompatible with Western culture.

agreed. they should not come here if they cannot leave that culture behind. period.

no photo
Fri 06/19/15 07:00 PM
that delicious chicken I carved up and cooked for supper...mmmmmmmflowerforyou drinker

no photo
Fri 06/19/15 06:59 PM
being singularly strange, I think about him and remember the good times...sometimes we even talk now and then....and eventually it all just fades away and I'm over him. kind of like having too much of a favorite food or something. I really have not had much problem with that after all we would not have broken up if we were supposed to be together. So it's like seeing an old friend now and then.

sometimes breaking all contact is a good idea too at least for a little while...few days, months, depends on if he hassles you, ya, ya gotta raise the wall

no photo
Fri 06/19/15 06:42 PM
planner and organized almost to the extreme....but I seldom talk about it so then when I do something everyone thinks I am so spontaneous...lol

very seldom am I all that spontaneous, actually....it just looks that way. Reality: I 've been researching, & gathering info for....oh probably months ...sometimes years :)

no photo
Fri 06/19/15 06:15 PM
government is very relevant, wouldn't wanna be w/out it.

But good government should be like a great Waiter in good restaurant: You barely notice or see him working admist the hustle & bustle,

but all of a sudden there's this lovely meal on the table

no photo
Fri 06/19/15 06:04 PM

My first thought....
#HoEs.
laugh

no photo
Fri 06/19/15 05:45 AM

At this stage in my life, I would rather not end up in traction. So, NO.

I would not want my car in traction having the interior repaired.....

no photo
Fri 06/19/15 05:45 AM

At this stage in my life, I would rather not end up in traction. So, NO.

I would not want my car in traction having the interior repaired.....

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25