Community > Posts By > sweetestgirl11

no photo
Sat 06/13/15 08:01 PM

I'm not sure that there is a wrong answer. I posted this because I'm genuinely curious. I find myself going back and forth. I guess it bugs me more that she's with someone else. I don't know what that says about the relationship that we had!

doesn't say anything about it. It's a different relationship that for some reason she wants now. People are funny that way...grass is greener and so. I don't like those types, though

no photo
Sat 06/13/15 07:27 PM

What drives you more crazy? That you're not with them? Or that they're with someone else?

IDK. I think I 'd rather be with someone who wants to be with me, that's about all, really

no photo
Sat 06/13/15 07:20 PM
Hank Williams, 3rd

You're The Reason

no photo
Sat 06/13/15 07:08 PM

I only send nudes on like the fifth email. I think that shows commitment.

commitment to a data plan

no photo
Sat 06/13/15 02:35 PM

You call a credit card provider, or cable company and you get the automated message telling you that the menu options have changed....which leads you to about a minute of going through those options just to press the button you need....which leads you to more menu options (those will more than likely change the next time you call). By the time you get to a live caller you have spent at least five minutes just to adrdress your issue. slaphead :laughing:

Now.....isn't customer service supposed to be more customer friendly? Grrrrrr!! I spent twenty minutes on the phone just to cancel a subscription. It should have taken at the most five minutes. Okay....rant done. :laughing: Any one else get frustrated with customer service these days? Besides someone from Iran saying their name is Chris. :laughing:

yes I am a CS professional and that is ridiculous.

no photo
Sat 06/13/15 02:08 PM
The greatest threat to liberty is a Nation of Sheep. Think for yourself. Don't accept that someone is right just because they are in a leadership role.

no photo
Sat 06/13/15 10:00 AM
eh? gimme a cold one and good country singer any day of the week...lol

love and sex? Only when returned in kind

no photo
Sat 06/13/15 09:56 AM
Hot Tuna

It's Alright With Me

from

Pair A Dice Found

no photo
Sat 06/13/15 09:46 AM
my high school? no, no rules about dancing....we even banned the dress code after a few yrs

no photo
Sat 06/13/15 09:46 AM
my high school? no, no rules about dancing....we even banned the dress code after a few yrs

no photo
Sat 06/13/15 09:45 AM

Is it?
What do you do to make it beautiful/interesting? drinks

clean my house :)

no photo
Sat 06/13/15 09:43 AM
Carrie Underwood

I Ain't In Checotah Any More

no photo
Sat 06/13/15 09:43 AM
Carrie Underwood

I Ain't In Checotah Any More

no photo
Sat 06/13/15 09:08 AM
Tawt, I think there was a little voice inside that you were listening to and maybe not realizing that. I have had similar things happen...maybe she was giving off some ever so subtle cue that she was not available? Anyway, you know she spends her lunch hour there sooooo....you won't know if she's free till you ask

good luckflowerforyou

no photo
Sat 06/13/15 08:57 AM
Edited by sweetestgirl11 on Sat 06/13/15 09:01 AM
Carrie Underwood

Some Hearts

at the moment - Wasted

no photo
Sat 06/13/15 08:54 AM

If you want to see real change ...

Get a balanced budget amendment to the constitution.

Stop the flow of influence money to politicians (like that could really happen!)

Eliminate unions for government employees (take a close look at the IRS and VA)

Revise the immigration law to eliminate "anchor babies"

Amend the laws to prohibit 'any' person illegally entering this country from ever receiving citizenship or receiving government assistance.

Grant 'terrorist' status to any person illegally in this country and convicted of a felony with a minimum prison stay and life upon reentry after deportation.

OMG you'd have to wall off Cali laugh :tongue:

no photo
Sat 06/13/15 08:52 AM

True change starts with ending crony capitalism.

When politicans can dole out taxpayer money to people that donated to their campaigns or their families and it is just accepted practice things are never going to change.

I like what you are saying. I think we need to be able to earmark on or tax forms how we want our taxes spent and the gov't required to report back to us in some fashion where our money went....in just the same way that gov't contractors have to report back to them now.

They could be fairly general categories with a certain percentage set aside to actually run the government.

That is closer to the type of freedom from oppression that the country was founded on: Freedom from taxation w/out representation was a primary impetus for the Declaration

Those are good ideas.. I would like to see that people who donate or bundle over a certain amount are not eligible for any government money for a certain period of time. WE need to end these campaigns for president that require billions of dollars in contributions. It is just assinine.

Yes it is. I don't think Lincoln could win in today's system. Bring back good old fashioned stumping and put limits on individual and corporate donations. Maybe political ads should be free to avoid money winning the popularity via recognition contest. That idea of large contributors not eligible for govt funding may be more effective than limits...it is a good idea also

no photo
Fri 06/12/15 05:45 PM

just tell him to keep his personal drumsticks outta my boxgrumble grumble

lmao

waving waving laugh was kinda rethinking the use of the plural on drumstaicks :)

no photo
Fri 06/12/15 05:18 PM
I am not sure but that I am the lilliest of white....whatever...even that is mixed ethnically...just gives me more ethnics to lurveflowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

no photo
Fri 06/12/15 05:16 PM

i like mine stirred rather than mixed....and i've also
taught all my descendants the same...drinker

sorry, couldn't help myself flowerforyou

OK 007 got one coming right up drinker

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25