Me & Mrs Jones

no photo
Sat 06/27/15 07:33 PM
Chaka Khan

Ain't Nobody

(living my dream) lol

no photo
Sat 06/27/15 06:59 PM
Dreams.....I was taking a nap today, and I had a dream I was dancing. I woke up and I thought, wow, I actually thought I was in my living room dancing....weird

what's your weird dream?flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 06/27/15 06:49 PM
a couple of experiences like that I make them give me their Driver's Licenses before I'll date again

I ghosted someone once but I really don't think he cared so maybe that doesn't count

no photo
Sat 06/27/15 06:45 PM

I'm 24 years old..why is it that mainly women in their 40's are checking out my profile? Do I really look that old? lol

maybe you're a cougar magnet

no photo
Sat 06/27/15 06:45 PM

I'm 24 years old..why is it that mainly women in their 40's are checking out my profile? Do I really look that old? lol

maybe you're a cougar magnet

no photo
Sat 06/27/15 06:42 PM

What specifically is occuring?
Are they not doing homework and on the phone?are they ignoring bedtime and on phone?bringing phone to dinner table?ignoring you when on phone?

exactly

let's weigh this out

smart phone...in the street with knives
smart phone.....smacking around kids in school
smart phone....hangin out at the pool hall with Fast Eddie
smart phone....best known dealer on the playground

gimme the smartphone and a no phones at the dinner table limit any day...laugh :wink:

no photo
Sat 06/27/15 06:40 PM

I have teenage kids and all they wanna do Is be on there phones

as long as it does not interfere with other things they need to be doing I see no problem with it. I was on the phone all the time when I was young - to my friends...blah blah blah....what are you doing Saturday...did you see this new movie.....did so and so get a new motorcycle....and on and on ad nauseum lollaugh

but I still had to clean my room and have the nightly family outing and such.

Incentives are a good idea, if you react with punishment it will set up a whole sea of other problems because they really aren't doing anything wrong (most likely)

respect is a 2 way street

But at your age & mine, we weren't walking around, room to room carrying a smart phone, etc..
We actually had to learn to communicatate & have respect & earn trust & privileges. :wink:

there's always a but....which means you are looking at the conflict rather than a solution, or at least that is the impression

not having a smart phone didn't stop me from being on the phone lol.

If someone provides a young person with a smartphone, then I would assume they would also provide ground rules if ground rules were important to them. If you need to speak with someone (or want to) when they are on the phone, simply ask them to close up what they are doing and come to the table.

no, we did not have smart phones, but we did other things....I think my parent's had a talent for choosing their battles wisely. Here's hoping I inherited a little of that :)

no photo
Sat 06/27/15 06:17 PM
Edited by sweetestgirl11 on Sat 06/27/15 06:18 PM

I have been told many times in the last 5 years that I am an A-type personality. I looked up that definition and I truly don't believe I am. However, there IS this little thing that ANNOYS ME!!!
When I see soooooooooooooo many misspellings and typos on a dating site. ( I know, some peeps are here merely for friendship).

It just annoys me to see SOOOO MUCH of it in a place where we strive to be our best so we can match up with someone. Does it take too much effort to simply re-read what you have typed before you hit send? Does it take too much effort to click open another window to search for the correct spelling of a word when your software automatically underlines in red that you have spelled something wrong? Does it take too much effort to search for the definition of a word if you are not sure how it's used?

I guess it is.

Don't get me wrong.....I TOO MAKE MISTAKES....yes, it's true noway noway
...no, no, don't try to say otherwise bigsmile flowerforyou

no not at all type A,
and no, misspellings do not evoke an emotional response. they could be typos too

plus English is not everyone's first language here. typically I chose very selectively what to get worked up about...like it very seldom happens that I get worked up about anything, really

no photo
Sat 06/27/15 05:37 AM
Edited by sweetestgirl11 on Sat 06/27/15 05:38 AM

I have teenage kids and all they wanna do Is be on there phones

as long as it does not interfere with other things they need to be doing I see no problem with it. I was on the phone all the time when I was young - to my friends...blah blah blah....what are you doing Saturday...did you see this new movie.....did so and so get a new motorcycle....and on and on ad nauseum lollaugh

but I still had to clean my room and have the nightly family outing and such.

Incentives are a good idea, if you react with punishment it will set up a whole sea of other problems because they really aren't doing anything wrong (most likely)

respect is a 2 way street

no photo
Sat 06/27/15 05:28 AM
I speak English, a pretty basic conversational German that if studied up on for a week or two would be quite passable, and a few words here and there of French

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 06:12 PM

For the last two years he was trying to get me back. Last time about month ago. I asked him why and he said:" You are not a model, but you are so loving, so caring, so giving all." That he is not happy and can�t forget.

He had 4 years of our relationship to decide what he wants but did everything to destroy it - because of his fears. And I feel nothing toward him now.

So no, I wouldn�t go back.

I have one like that too....so close to what you wrote that I could have written it myself, and that one , no , I would not go back to either

:thumbsup:

One broke up with me about 10 years ago saying that he will probably regret it but that I am too good to him.

Came back after several years but I was already with the other one. Well I did meet him for a beer or two, was interested how he is doing. He said that noone was like me. But had to listen about the other one the whole evening. I think he didn�t like it bigsmile

People can brake up for different reasons and not always that reason is because they didn�t want to be together - then comeback would be possible. But if he doesn�t value me while I am there, than deffinitelly no.

it's the paradise and the parking lot syndrome.....ain't it always seem to go, ya don't know what cha got till it's gone....

sounds like they were at least honest about their regrets, but that doesn't mean being a couple again is going to work. In cases like that I would settle for friendsflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 06:04 PM

This is like one of the most boring chat rooms I ever been on..it's like playing games on hear...ANY MATURE FEMALE WANA CHAT wit out the bs!!!!

HELLLLOOOOooooooooooooooooooo. It's not a chat room

heads up

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 05:50 PM

For the last two years he was trying to get me back. Last time about month ago. I asked him why and he said:" You are not a model, but you are so loving, so caring, so giving all." That he is not happy and can�t forget.

He had 4 years of our relationship to decide what he wants but did everything to destroy it - because of his fears. And I feel nothing toward him now.

So no, I wouldn�t go back.

I have one like that too....so close to what you wrote that I could have written it myself, and that one , no , I would not go back to either

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 05:43 PM
yup they are exes for a reason. But sometimes people grow and change. There is one ex I might...depending on the growing and changing part. I'd at least talk to him and take it from there

the rest, no

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 05:33 PM

real love versus fake game players
:thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 05:44 AM

am too old to worry about it
[/quote/]

NEVER!

thanks, I need a hug now & then :)

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 05:43 AM
I also don't cater to testing people, but it does not hurt to be observant and if you notice things that are a red flag bugger off

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 05:40 AM

Can a wife who is more successful than her husband remain submissive and respectful?

submissive never....even if her husband makes more....respectful yes submissive never

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 05:39 AM
honestly it's not the most important thing, having a connection with someone, a mutual attraction is very important regardless of what it is based on. But having things in common and a compatible outlook are most important. It is nice if someone isn't too hard on the eyes as well , even if he's not God laugh

and if he is so be itdrinker

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25