Community > Posts By > sweetestgirl11

no photo
Wed 06/17/15 05:40 AM

The Truth Behind Love?

Is easily found with google searches and school.

Everyone has different understandings of many things

Everyone has different understandings of everything.
And even if they don't, you put everyone in a room, a lot are going to disagree just on principle even if in reality, deep down, they agree.

My view on "love" is that it is not real.

If you believe everyone has different understandings....then you should really define exactly what you mean by "love."

I believe that love is a word created to hide the fact that really it is just a motive.

...So?
So what if it is just a motive? A complete lie? A total delusion?

Are you confusing the idea that something that is "true" automatically means it is "right" and "good" or even "practical?"
Or that proving something is "false" means it's "bad" or "wrong?"

I would like to hear other peoples opinions of love and all its mystery

I believe it's not really that big of mystery.

I believe that a lot of people need it to be a mystery so they can come to their subjective opinions of it and therefore feel control over it, or manipulate it into their own self image and thereby feel more important than others who couldn't crack the mystery in the "right" way that is like their own.

maybe we can collectively solve the puzzle surrounding love

See?
It's a "puzzle" that needs to be "cracked."
It's not that scientists, and researchers, and philosophers might have solved it or good ideas.
Oh no! They're a bunch of idiots who don't know what they are talking about.
Especially since we aren't handed a handbook on the way out of the uterus that explains everything up to this point, or information isn't just easily handed to us, we aren't chased down and shown absolutely the absolute truth about what is known.

Nope. It's a big ol' puzzle that this magic generation of people can unite to buy the world a coke (thanks to the genius of one uniting figure) to figure out this completely unfathomable mystery.
Oh thank you for this savior to bring us out of the dark!

I believe that love is a word created to hide the fact that really it is just a motive

All emotions can be used as motives.

I have not a clue what you were on when you wrote this but I definitely missed every point you tried to throw across. Pretty sure most people on here look for an argument or a fight of words because they can't be civil about giving their responses in a normal way that might make sense during a discussion. Instead it erupts into flames and pointless junk getting thrown out of a uterus

cireTOM does not have a uterus, and this point solves the issue , a bad attitude toward women, so no, sorry, love will probably continue to elude you

unless and until you clean up the 'tude

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 05:54 AM

This is a simple topic where people post their views about love and what it truly is. Everyone has different understandings of many things and interpretate in which ever way they see is right.

My view on "love" is that it is not real. I believe that love is a word created to hide the fact that really it is just a motive. Whether it is a motive for sex, breeding, belonging, security, financial stability and so on. I do believe however that the joining of 2 peoples motives can also depend on certain other factors such as how attractive the other person may be and any additional motives such as rich, famous etc. The reason I put belonging is because of relationships that you hear about lasting 50+ years. This I can only assume is an evolution of motives and therefore as you age with the partner your with, both your motives and eventually just being in each others company is all the you really want in the end thus staying together forever more.

I would like to hear other peoples opinions of love and all its mystery and maybe we can collectively solve the puzzle surrounding love.

Honestly, I think the reason we have the word is to describe something that does exist. We don't say we are hungry but there is no such thing. It sounds like you have yet to fall in love so it seems elusive. It has eluded me for awhile tooflowerforyou

Or perhaps you know some folk who mistake the things you listed as love. If you do find it, don't walk away

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 05:51 AM
drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 05:49 AM

A woman without curves is like jeans with no pockets..... you don't know where to put your hands! ;)

Hmmmm sounds like a joke to me. Either way....it's putting 1 group of women against another. Almost like saying 1 group is better than the other. I just don't believe that. Women are beautiful no matter what

No one was putting anyone down or making jokes, the original question was about personal preference, everyone's an individual and for me it don't matter what anyone looks like, if they aint got a nice personality then they're ugly anyway, slim, skinny, fat, curvy whatever...

This doesn't make sense. If it's about personality then why the vs title? Why compare skinny women to jeans with no pocket?

My sister was always curvy and had weight issues. I was always thin. We have both heard every joke on both sides. But we know who we are. If someone preferred my sister then they better treat her right. If someone preferred me, she would expect the same. We never compared each other to boost ourselves.

I have been here since 07 and have seen these topics many times on both sides. I don't get it

I agree YR because think of the shoe on the other foot. Slim men are cute, heavier men are cute, inbewtweeners are cute.....and I have dated men of different builds. The attraction was the man not whether he was slim or whatever.

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 05:41 AM
I go a lot of places alone but I do not have to. I most always go walking alone when I am thinking or bird watching so I can think , no distractions.

Sometimes I take my son (s) but I always reserve time to be there by myself still

no photo
Mon 06/15/15 05:54 PM
no, no opinion here on Bush the 3rd, but the Spanish speaking thing is disrespectful to American culture. so I am already thinking.....no he 's a panderer.

no photo
Mon 06/15/15 05:48 PM

Not afraid

yup another good one that I like as much as lose yourself:thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 06/15/15 05:46 PM

Lose yourself...happy

same

no photo
Mon 06/15/15 05:48 AM
I am seeing some things on here that sound like game playing and the need to be uber controlling....I am running away so fast that I am grateful for the time out breather to type this....

And, anyone who expects someone not to be a little self centered in a time of emotional upheaval is not someone I would want to be around for long...

no photo
Sun 06/14/15 06:58 PM
Do you mean from JustSayHi? I was on Mingle the first year it was created but not on JustSayHi

no photo
Sun 06/14/15 08:44 AM
congratulations! I got my degree when my kids were little too. It is a totally different experience than the typical undgrad thing.flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 06/14/15 08:42 AM

Hiiiii.pp .possegirl <333.

heyflowerforyou I see pancake man showed up too. good to see you both. I am making chicken so will be in & outhappy

enjoying my new Italien coffeedrinker

no photo
Sat 06/13/15 08:19 PM
laugh

not sure I wanna know all .... about all that

no photo
Sat 06/13/15 08:16 PM
Edited by sweetestgirl11 on Sat 06/13/15 08:16 PM
Patty Griffin

Good Bye

I haven't listened to her in awhile and have forgotten how good she is:heart:

no photo
Sat 06/13/15 08:13 PM

See now we know why there are so many matchless socks in world
not the washer after all
They've migrated to Goof's housebigsmile

OR guys everywhere have yet ANOTHER pervy habit we have just now discoveredrofl rofl

no photo
Sat 06/13/15 08:11 PM

I know I'm going to be more careful, especially around sheep. Baa?

Ba Ba Baby Ba Baa

You know I am right Alleoophappy flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 06/13/15 08:09 PM
Dwight Yoakam :heart: drool

Free To Go

no photo
Sat 06/13/15 08:07 PM
laugh

no photo
Sat 06/13/15 08:04 PM

Is it?