Community > Posts By > katskary

no photo
Sun 01/05/14 06:28 AM
one more nyt- busy signal

no photo
Fri 01/03/14 10:02 PM

The one woman I proposed to which was New Years Eve 2012 was at her church, Right before the Pastor got up to preach ... She said yes, but we broke up July of 2013 ....
even God did witness but it didn't last 4 even a yr!! am sorry about that but dats what i call destiney

no photo
Fri 01/03/14 10:02 PM

The one woman I proposed to which was New Years Eve 2012 was at her church, Right before the Pastor got up to preach ... She said yes, but we broke up July of 2013 ....
even God did witness but it didn't last 4 even a yr!! am sorry about that but dats what i call destiney

no photo
Fri 01/03/14 09:38 PM

My father told my mother that he wanted his high school ring back that she wore while they were dating. Of course she started to cry untill he said "I just wanted to replace it with this" (and gave her the engagement ring.) I told him he was a jerk for doing that!
dis Was Really Romantic. love

no photo
Fri 01/03/14 01:10 PM

I guess that was a rejection then. lol

rejection??? but the girl recieved the ATM and said "yes"

no photo
Fri 01/03/14 01:03 PM
i fell in love with physics and math while in high skul and ended up doing SW engneering

no photo
Fri 01/03/14 12:10 PM
which one is the best way to propose to yo gf or how would you want your bf to propose to you??? i know of someone who proposed to the gf with his ATM card. he went down on his knees, pulled out the card and said "honey will u marry mi? the PIN is 4422"....."honey infact the bank manager told mi that dis account is full i have to open another one" hahaha...

no photo
Fri 01/03/14 09:03 AM

How do you rate the year"2013"? Good or Bad
I didn't smoke even a single cigarette through out the year, that too without taking any help of medicine!
(I was a chain smoker.)
Happy New Year to all minglers. happy
wow! congs... well with me 2013 has been tough 4 mi but am positive about 2014

no photo
Thu 12/05/13 06:27 AM
a little boy goes to school but bringing in a cat with him. teacher asks him "why did you bring your cat to school" the little boy replies "well, i heard daddy telling mummy that when the kids leave am gonna eat that ***** up."

no photo
Mon 12/02/13 08:49 AM
if you found your bf or gf having sex with someone else.

no photo
Mon 12/02/13 08:33 AM

mine will be too long to fit in the blank bigsmile
its minimum of 9characters and maximum of 15characters. how many characters is yoz??

no photo
Mon 12/02/13 03:06 AM
a couple was trying to setup a new password to their computer. the husband put 'MYPENIS' and the wife fell on the ground laughing cause on screen was error, " Error. Not long enough"

no photo
Sun 12/01/13 09:17 AM
a couple goes to attend church one day. during the surmmone the pastor asks everyone to touch apart of the body that is sick. husband moves his hand and touches his private part. (wife turns,looks at the husband and says) "honey, his praying for the sick not the dead"

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 10:48 AM

I would like to kiss boob nipples
my turn on...i guess

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 07:27 AM
lips,forehead,hand,neck.....what message do these kisses convey

no photo
Thu 11/14/13 08:57 AM
any Juliet Whose ever dated a Tom And a John?? Want to know your experience with them

no photo
Thu 11/14/13 08:53 AM
welcome. its mingle2

no photo
Tue 11/12/13 08:55 AM

Boy, this is scary, worse than the first time I asked scared , hihi, but I'd like to ask for feedback. Mainly the text, as I wrote a new profile text yesterday. But feedback on piccies is okay too.
you have a good command of english and that description so captivating to read.

no photo
Thu 11/07/13 09:10 AM

A chinese man yesterday sued his wife for giving birth to ugly children for him.Who is to blame for ugly children,the man or the woman?
both are responsible coz both contribute chromosomes equally.

no photo
Tue 11/05/13 11:03 PM

Thats my greatest fear coz i still love him, and sure of it he still does love me. But because of the situation we're having its better for us to give up.:( heck
i just thought true love is unconditional