Community > Posts By > katskary

no photo
Thu 09/26/13 12:30 PM
if u 2 change one part ov yo body. wat part could dat b? n why??

no photo
Thu 09/26/13 09:05 AM
world peace, love, and wisdom

no photo
Tue 09/24/13 01:01 PM
Edited by katskary on Tue 09/24/13 01:02 PM

Anyone know how to up load a pic from Facebook without anything from this site connecting to Facebook?

All my pics are from facebook. All you can do is download them to your desktop and then upload them to mingle from there :smile:
perfect solution.

no photo
Tue 09/24/13 12:46 PM

its healthy to feel your feelings....so many stuff there feelings,,,,,then they get sick or dump them on another.......whats important is it the matching feeling for the situation and how strong the feeling is......have you ever witnessed someone talking about something sad or painful and see them smile or laugh..?? its called a gallows laugh or smile....its covers the pain,,, they are pushing it down......sometimes some will cover one feeling for another..........YOUR OKsmile2 .............
i used 2 think its stupid n childish coz ma mum says dats ma character since childhood. thx dia

no photo
Tue 09/24/13 12:39 PM

Big girls do cry. It take a lot of hurt to make me cry but I have got emotional on serveral occasions. :cry:
2 mi this means u can control yo emotions but i feel da opposite...lyk i can't control ma emotions.

no photo
Tue 09/24/13 12:35 PM

i do cry wen am heart. i just get speacheless n tears roll down ma eyes n wen am done crying...OMG!! da pain iz all gone n i feel much better. is it childish??

No; its just a release of emotions. I have dated guys that cry when they get hurt too. We all deal with emotions in different ways. Myself; I just seem to bottle them up, so men think I am cold and heartless. Oh well; such is life.
true its emotion but i even cry over small matters. at times i don't want 2 cry but i fell 2 control maself.

no photo
Tue 09/24/13 05:49 AM
i do cry wen am heart. i just get speacheless n tears roll down ma eyes n wen am done crying...OMG!! da pain iz all gone n i feel much better. is it childish??

no photo
Tue 09/24/13 12:44 AM
u r very honest in yo profile. most ladies fear iniating a conversation so try 2 start it up. say 'hi' or send a nugde.

no photo
Tue 09/24/13 12:25 AM

^_^
communication matters alot

no photo
Tue 09/24/13 12:21 AM

Picnic lunch down at the State Park right next to the waterfalls. A nice cool fall day, the trees all changing colors. Taking turns filming each other on camera, and the beauty all around us. Go for a swim in the waterfall, pull her close under the foaming base of it and hold her tight to me within its wake. Exploring its hidden mysteries, as well as each others.

That evening head back, and spend the night cuddled in a blanket with her looking through the pictures we took, watching our videos and laughing at every funny face, sharing every smile and getting lost in the togetherness.

smitten
uummmh....love dat!

no photo
Tue 09/24/13 12:18 AM

Where is everyone on this site? I've been on here for a month and only one response.
am here dia...

no photo
Mon 09/23/13 09:00 AM
it depends on how needy someone iz....careless about da gender da point iz "does someone need help??"

no photo
Mon 09/23/13 12:58 AM

i choOse h0ney...what i will do w/ m0ney if i'm n0t happy?

buy your happiness, like some of us men have too...
Money can only get u a crowd ov suckers around u but can't buy u a true honey

no photo
Mon 09/23/13 12:44 AM

some guyz use sexual compatibility as a way 2 sleep around wit every woman they date.

so ? do u dance according to their rhythm ? do you want to spend a negative life just in case ? those are sick people , and identifying their sickness is as easy as knowing if someone is sad or happy by looking at his face ...
live your life as it should be lived , and when u face such people ... a kick on balls will solve the issue bigsmile
they really nag...chopping them off sounds much better!

no photo
Mon 09/23/13 12:36 AM
Edited by katskary on Mon 09/23/13 12:46 AM
explode

no photo
Sun 09/22/13 01:38 PM

you should deeply know all of his/her sides and habits , sexual compatibility is one of the main sides of the relation , what if he/she had a fetish or a sort of sexual habit you can't get along with ? I've read in a previous post that a girl had a fetish of her boyfriend watching her making love to another ... that's an example to how freak can someone be , which u have to know early enough ...
so yes , i prefer long term relationships before marriage , so u can discover all of the partner hidden sides of personality
some guyz use sexual compatibility as a way 2 sleep around wit every woman they date.

no photo
Sun 09/22/13 01:27 PM

am melatia from Somanya in Ghana. I'll lik to chat wit ladies.flowerforyou
gat phobia 4 men? its mingle dia...just mingle wit anyone

no photo
Sun 09/22/13 01:24 PM
gat some work 4 them!!!

no photo
Sun 09/22/13 08:48 AM
welcome bro

no photo
Sun 09/22/13 03:49 AM