Community > Posts By > katskary

no photo
Wed 10/23/13 10:59 AM

i just joined this church and im finding it very interesting and i just love going to this particular church...it is one of the many denominations in my area... what happens is i joined the worship team of the church since i love singing but what that really saddens me is that after church nearly every time i found some of those people in the worship team smoking... a few others always swear and stuff, gossiping and judging each others voices... i didnt know about this before coming to this church...its after hanging around with them that im seeing and hearing this things...i just dont know whether to tell them off or what... just worried otherwise they will hate me for telling them that what they are doing is really disgusting... i hope im not doing a sin here since i dont trust anyone around my area to share this to..
God has a reason as 2 why he sent you to that particular church. pray and fast if you can. It may be Gods calling.

no photo
Tue 10/22/13 10:15 PM

I really like the way you've noticed the downward trend and the eagerness to correct it. I pray God lead you through.

no photo
Tue 10/22/13 10:06 PM

I really like the way you've noticed the downward trend and the eagerness to correct it. I pray God lead you through.
thx.happy

no photo
Tue 10/22/13 09:09 PM

Now I regret I've seen things I shouldn't have,but what if its Gods way o opening my eyes
i don't lyk doing it and i don't lyk him going thru mine. it makes u start imagining things dat at times are false especially wen u suspicious.

no photo
Tue 10/22/13 12:50 PM
i once used 2 feel dat way but i realised that being free and friendly, occupying maself in social activities kills the loneliness

no photo
Tue 10/22/13 12:42 PM

does mentioning you are a single mom scare guys off or is it a good thing to tell them first thing on your profile?
am a single mom to and at first i thought it would scare guys away but i still went ahead and mentioned it in ma profile coz i believe in honesty and i have found friends and some who picked interest. there are guys who really don't mind it just be patient

no photo
Tue 10/22/13 01:57 AM

god is manmade, just like santa clause. he doesnt really exsist!!!
this "god" is indeed man made. he meant this "God"

no photo
Tue 10/22/13 01:48 AM
true.love

no photo
Fri 10/18/13 01:20 AM
great words. everyone is a witness ov christ

no photo
Tue 10/15/13 12:38 PM

There are people who called themselves christian or believers today, but, not living a holly life. Every believers quest is to make heaven, but, many try living a holy life by self effort, 1cor 12:3, without the spirit of God, you can't live a holy, and without a holy life you can't see God. Heb 12:14.In Rom 8:1-14 and Gal 5:16-26 explain the fight between the flesh and the spirit, but when the spirit that raised up Jesus christ from the dead dwells in your mortal body, He shall also quicken your mortal body by the spirit that dwells in you. Rom 8:11.
When the Spirit of God lives in you, He will help you remove the habit of sin from your life and help you build the fruit of the Spirit,Gal5:22-23, which is LOVE,Joy,peace,long suffering,Gentleness,Goodness,faith,Meekness and temperance.
Rom 6:22, the end is everlasting life.
great summone...

no photo
Sun 10/13/13 01:49 PM

She said she ended it because apparently we argued quite abit at one stage
i think shes just playing around with yo feelings. she knows u love her and u are desparete for her thats so she can drop u and pick u wen she feels like. just go slow about it and don't let wat u feel for her blind you.try listening to steel and manday woods "know yoself first" the song carries alot of message for your situation.

no photo
Sun 10/13/13 01:34 PM

Now your talkin!WooHoo!flowers
i had not taken the initiative 2 check out on the christian blogs. i neva thought i would get such caring and loving answers. love it and everyone who has taken time to reply. God Bless

no photo
Sun 10/13/13 11:22 AM

i just need some encouragement regarding my spiritual life. i feel am drawing far from God.

Oh girl,now is not the time to pull away.Now is the time to draw closer then ever before!
I don' know what is going on in your life.But now is the time Satin will do anything to pull us away from the Lord.
We need to stand firmer and stronger then ever before.The Lord has our backs,our fronts and our sides.He will see you through this.
(( Just Believe ))
God Bless!
i am confused coz everything isn't working out.thx dia 4 those words they r really uplifting. God bless u too

You are very welcome!flowers
I truly understand being confued. Satin is the Master of cunfusion.With out that,he would have no power!Take his power away.And Pray before you worry.
And remember.The Lord is never early,never late. He is alwys On Time.
pray before i worry... am going 2 start practicing that coz its a way to show that God is in control. thx dia

no photo
Sun 10/13/13 10:44 AM

i just need some encouragement regarding my spiritual life. i feel am drawing far from God.

The Lord is drawing you, Katscary!
That is why you are making this request.

Somewhere along the line satan has tried to throw you off track.

When we became believers He gave us the Holy Spirit to abide with us.
He is ever with us to lead us and to guide us. He helps us to understand spiritual things - spiritual battles.

And the battle is not yours, it's the Lord's...
...so trust Him and continue any work that He has put on your heart to do.

But you have been planted by the rivers of water. Drink!

Endure to the end, Sister!
"these battles are not mine, they are his" i love that its strengthening. thx dia those words have touched mi. God bless you

no photo
Sun 10/13/13 10:38 AM

Oh girl,now is not the time to pull away.Now is the time to draw closer then ever before!
I don' know what is going on in your life.But now is the time Satin will do anything to pull us away from the Lord.
We need to stand firmer and stronger then ever before.The Lord has our backs,our fronts and our sides.He will see you through this.
(( Just Believe ))
God Bless!
i am confused coz everything isn't working out.thx dia 4 those words they r really uplifting. God bless u too

no photo
Sun 10/13/13 09:04 AM

no photo
Sun 10/13/13 01:06 AM

I agree and I respect your opinions and everyone's else's can just be frustrating sometimes we are all different
men at a certain age bracket tend 2 think along the same line

no photo
Sun 10/13/13 12:49 AM
gud things don't come easily u have 2 be patient. welcome 2 mingle happy

no photo
Sat 10/12/13 11:50 AM
infact u should b much worried.u still young dat worry will go as u grow.

no photo
Sat 10/12/13 11:31 AM

The minority give us a bad name I think that's unfair
u know wat one rotten tomato does 2 da rest. try yo luck but i guess u'll have alot of explaining 2 do coz they ain't easy 2 catch nowdays