Community > Posts By > katskary

no photo
Tue 11/05/13 11:00 PM

I do however doubt it would happen. Like I said she is awesome and is already taken.

history does repeat itself

Not once you learn from it.laugh
was it bitter?

no photo
Tue 11/05/13 10:15 AM

I do however doubt it would happen. Like I said she is awesome and is already taken.

history does repeat itself

no photo
Tue 11/05/13 10:09 AM
if u don't care for mi then u don't love mi. care iz an action that expresses the feeling of love

no photo
Tue 11/05/13 09:33 AM
to do himself a favour and loose ma number.

no photo
Tue 11/05/13 09:29 AM

They say a good man is hard to find ....or is it that a hard man is good to find?noway laugh
hard man... not my choice

no photo
Tue 11/05/13 08:55 AM
true love, jobs, virgins or money

no photo
Tue 11/05/13 06:02 AM
i've heard of people who commite sucide coz they have been rejected, dumped or cheated on and i truely hurt coz they do it 4 people who are not even worth it. but mi to die for someone...!! unless am acting a movie.

no photo
Tue 11/05/13 05:36 AM
if your x boyfriend or girlfriend called you and said "i still love you" how would you respond?

no photo
Tue 11/05/13 05:01 AM
hello. welcome 2 mingle

no photo
Mon 11/04/13 12:28 PM

I had backslid twice in my life, been saved over 20 some years now.
The first time was just not staying accountable and close to Him, the 2nd time was a hardening in my heart from pain and being in a job where my boss said we are going to toughen you up and I let her.
I barely knew myself anymore and church, prayer, nothing seem to help.I needed the gift of repentance and a Godly fear too.
Till I joined a prophetic prayer group that saw what I needed and much deep prayer and I got alot of healing of memories( getting rid of the lies and half truths and asking Jesus to come and minister to
and half truths in the memories and asking Jesus to come and minister
you, it's awesome.} regular christian couceling helps too as most of
the wandering away is trust issues. Blessings
i realised that i was spending almost no time in prayer and studying the bible but i got a friend to study and pray with and i don't feel the emptiness i felt before. thx so much God Bless You To

no photo
Sun 11/03/13 11:52 AM
are u sure u don't drink??? coz your post doesn't sound to be written by a sober person.

no photo
Wed 10/30/13 06:27 AM

Should An Older Woman Have A Relationship With A Younger Man???
love love love love love
i personally can't love someone younger than mi, am just uncomfortable with it. but if someone is comfortable with it theres no problem coz you fall in love with the person not their age.

no photo
Tue 10/29/13 03:50 AM
thx. i'll for sure take your advise

no photo
Mon 10/28/13 09:26 AM
i already have my girl in my possession and am working on building my carrier and bringing up my girl. thx Pacificstar

no photo
Sun 10/27/13 01:27 PM

Try not to get sucked in by hype. All marketing techniques need hype, to gain a bigger audience. If the guy won't at least meet you, take it as a red flag warning. Use your head before your hormones, so to speak.
hormones are hard to control. they usually dictate for the brain

no photo
Sun 10/27/13 01:26 PM

Try not to get sucked in by hype. All marketing techniques need hype, to gain a bigger audience. If the guy won't at least meet you, take it as a red flag warning. Use your head before your hormones, so to speak.
hormones are hard to control.

no photo
Sun 10/27/13 01:23 PM

wondering how does one tell dat a guy is seriously in love with her when its online dating.

You can't love somebody that you haven't even met but some people get sucked in and become infatuated with their fantasy image of you. At best you can call it a crush.
very true. umh thx

no photo
Sun 10/27/13 01:18 PM
its now four months since i separated with my boyfriend. we had a girl who is now one year and 5months old. i stay with my mum. i got a small job that helps mi look after my girl. one of these days i asked the father for some financial assistance for the girl and he said he had no money.i know his jobless but when ever he calls mi he tells mi ov how many bottles of bear he took. this made mi feel like he is not taking an effort to try and help raise the girl and am pissed off. all dat he says is that i react very quick. is it really fair??

no photo
Sun 10/27/13 12:43 PM

When you finally meet and he seems like a normal, decent guy who loves you.
pliz, what do you mean by "normal"

no photo
Sun 10/27/13 12:31 PM
wondering how does one tell dat a guy is seriously in love with her when its online dating.