Mon 09/16/13 07:09 AM
Hi 5! Kiss too :smile:

no photo
Mon 09/16/13 07:08 AM

Wtf, that's awesome Eva,

Good effing morning ya'll!sad why Mondays god, why! sad

wtf..Morning ((((simone)))))
got new bags coming on Tuesday @4.bigsmile :wink: laugh

*SWEEEEEET* I'm sure we'll need em with Halloween around the corner and all. :banana: --WTF

Ohh it's like that song girls just want to have fun! bigsmile laugh

no photo
Mon 09/16/13 07:06 AM

Women don't realize how lucky they are. If I was a woman I would be having sex with strangers everyday. If a woman gave me the come on I would be on it in a flash.

Are you an Android?....You are, aren't youspock

Hahaha think it does not compute with him! rofl

no photo
Mon 09/16/13 05:24 AM
Is there something in your pocket or u happy to see me bigsmile lol

no photo
Mon 09/16/13 05:15 AM

They're comfy to work out in, but I don't think I'd want the kind of attention they can draw in public. I would wear them at home around a boyfriend...but could not garantee I'd be wearing them for long.rofl

Especially if you have two empty wine glasses and some champagne. Oh...and a whip....a whip is good. bigsmile

You meant whipped cream....right Goof?

RIGHT Goof!?

Goof?

scared

Hahaha u tell him girlfriend but I'm thinking he wants a riding crop instead now that's kinky rofl

no photo
Mon 09/16/13 05:11 AM

Seriously Yes I did cry when bambi mother dies! Ohhh why did it have to happen :cry:

Oh, so did I, and with the Lion King, and with Somewhere In Time. tears

Ohh I need a good old fashion hug! Come over here u :wink: lol

no photo
Mon 09/16/13 05:05 AM
Edited by Tazzer123 on Mon 09/16/13 05:06 AM
Seriously Yes I did cry when bambi mother dies! Ohhh why did it have to happen :cry:

no photo
Mon 09/16/13 05:02 AM
Yea I cried with laughter when watching hangover lol! Mr chow wielding a sword naked with is pipi hanging out I couldn't stop laughing I drop my nacho in my dip when that scene came on rofl rofl

no photo
Mon 09/16/13 04:29 AM

Ms dcmissy.
What's your preference?
Young wanna be studs or old farts sitting nekkid in a tub?
Care to join me? The water's fine and room enough for two. :wink:

Thanks for the invite sweetie, but I won't wear a swimsuit because I don't wear anything I don't feel I look good in. Give me leggings any day and twice on Sunday. Oh, guess what today is? I have always been attracted to younger men, but not as "STUDS". I have been attracted to younger men because I feel like 50 not 66 (tomorrow is the big day for 66). I am seldom attracted to older men because most of the ones I've seen have looked at least 20 years older than me. The last guy I dated was 9 1/2 years younger than me and I looked much younger than him. rofl

Ohh I beg to differ u probaly look good in a swimsuit n keep them leggings on they are in n a big turn on :smile: it's best u stick with younger men think the older ones wouldn't last long with u anyway :wink: ohh still thinking of u in ur leggings bigsmile

Gosh Tazzer you make me blush even at my age.smooched

Well Tazzer, JUST FOR YOU, I am going to temporarily post on my profile, a full body shot of me in leggings. But be prepared I'm not a "cougar", I'm a "tiger". rofl

Ohh I like tigers a lot more active especially mating u learn a lot from the nature channel! Lol :wink: laugh

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 04:07 PM

Leigh,

I do know that women will have sex with younger men. I have known older women who were good being booty calls.

I do agree, though, that very attractive mature women are hot. And mature women are much better sexually. They don't play games nor do they have hangups.

I'm sure you know older women who will have sex with younger men...But the same is true of younger women...You will find women of all ages who enjoy booty calls, it's not "just" the hot older women who are indulging whoa

As to the rest of your post, you are 100% correct!:wink:flowerforyou

What does age got to do with anything if there is mutual attraction then let them go at it like rabbits! I say more power to them! Now lets just get the handcuffs high heels stocking n whips out n let the party begin bigsmile

I agree!drinker ...With everything but the whips and handcuffs...I prefer silk scarves and soft leather riding crops...laugh laugh

Whatever floats your boat but u will have to be firm with me I've been really naughty boy today laugh rofl

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 04:05 PM
Edited by Tazzer123 on Sun 09/15/13 04:08 PM

I disagree, Im friends with tons of females, that I don't sleep & Im not gay

Are you a professional photographer?:tongue:

I'm guessing u want to pose! Hope u got big enough hat to cover up! Emmm not really bigsmile laugh

Never mind....slaphead

tongue2

I was being serious! Maybe I pose too I am ready for my close up mr director! Hope he likes a big zucchini for his portfolio rofl :wink:

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 03:59 PM

I disagree, Im friends with tons of females, that I don't sleep & Im not gay

Are you a professional photographer?:tongue:

I'm guessing u want to pose! Hope u got big enough hat to cover up! Emmm not really bigsmile laugh

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 03:56 PM
Edited by Tazzer123 on Sun 09/15/13 03:57 PM

Men can not be friends with women. Only homosexuals can.

Where are you getting that crap from? I have lots of male friends; both civilian and military. whoa

Wtf I have heard it all now I mean men cannot be friends with women! laugh rofl

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 03:54 PM

Leigh,

I do know that women will have sex with younger men. I have known older women who were good being booty calls.

I do agree, though, that very attractive mature women are hot. And mature women are much better sexually. They don't play games nor do they have hangups.

I'm sure you know older women who will have sex with younger men...But the same is true of younger women...You will find women of all ages who enjoy booty calls, it's not "just" the hot older women who are indulging whoa

As to the rest of your post, you are 100% correct!:wink:flowerforyou

What does age got to do with anything if there is mutual attraction then let them go at it like rabbits! I say more power to them! Now lets just get the handcuffs high heels stocking n whips out n let the party begin bigsmile

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 03:50 PM

I get young guys not only looking at my profile but also trying to friend me. I don't find it flattering; just very creepy.

Yea I guess it better to talk 1st n get to know! Like the ol saying goes don't eat Mexican tortilla with extra hot sauce or I asking for trouble in the morning bigsmile

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 03:43 PM

Wtf up every bawdy!

Wtf I'm in my boxer eating nachos can life get any better or wait a hot cougar to join me in her bikini would be good bigsmile

Wtf bikini season over:banana:

Wtf baby it's only the beginning! Handcuffs, blindfold n a gallon of maple syrup feather duster n a paddle n we good to go bigsmile

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 03:41 PM

Ms dcmissy.
What's your preference?
Young wanna be studs or old farts sitting nekkid in a tub?
Care to join me? The water's fine and room enough for two. :wink:

Thanks for the invite sweetie, but I won't wear a swimsuit because I don't wear anything I don't feel I look good in. Give me leggings any day and twice on Sunday. Oh, guess what today is? I have always been attracted to younger men, but not as "STUDS". I have been attracted to younger men because I feel like 50 not 66 (tomorrow is the big day for 66). I am seldom attracted to older men because most of the ones I've seen have looked at least 20 years older than me. The last guy I dated was 9 1/2 years younger than me and I looked much younger than him. rofl

Ohh I beg to differ u probaly look good in a swimsuit n keep them leggings on they are in n a big turn on :smile: it's best u stick with younger men think the older ones wouldn't last long with u anyway :wink: ohh still thinking of u in ur leggings bigsmile

Gosh Tazzer you make me blush even at my age.smooched

I aim to please bigsmile

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 03:34 PM

I've never heard of it, I live a sheltered life, or else I'm just getting old! grumble

Hahaha u r getting a lot of attention lately playing the innocent girl next door type! Good idea u gonna get some rofl

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 03:10 PM

Well if I had lots of money, I could be a sugar mommy. If I still had looks and a sex drive I could look for a sugar daddy.

Seems like to me its just another way to market sex.... well I guess you pay for it one way or another.

Yeah sounds for perfect for those people who just want fwb tho. Might as well be pampered at the same time.

Ohh there is a market for everything these day! Supply n demand lol sugar mamma n daddy's hmmm why does this sound like a soundtrack from a 70s movie laugh

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 03:05 PM

‎​do u think its a must u have sex in every relationship u engage?
I guess it depends on what you consider a "relationship". I have many non sexual relationships with men I love but am not in love with or physically attracted to. I have to have both love and physical attraction to enter into a romantic relationship with a man. When I am in a romantic relationship...then yes, it's my hope that there will be sex. Lots of hot steamy sex! drool :laughing:

Nothing better than hot steamy sex! But throw in a pair handcuffs whip n chocolate sauce n it will spice it up bigsmile