Community > Posts By > Tazzer123

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 07:37 AM
Kiss HUD or watever u fancy it's alright I rather play a game of naked twisted whose wanting join me better watch where u put that hands of urs tho bigsmile lol

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 07:35 AM

It doesnt matter how long u last as long as satisfaction is gaurenteed it doesnt matter what size even

As long as u are more than satisfied it is alright! But it's better to satisfied multiple times tho lol

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 07:34 AM

I think this question depends on who you are, we are all different and have different needs and desires, now finding. Someone who is compatable with you, now thats the tricky part :wink:

Yea I'm guessing if he is a dynamite in the sack then that's a plus lol

whats that got to do with anything she just said? Lol

Nothing just saying if he is dynamite in the sack then this question don't matter at all lol

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 06:56 AM

Lol really you going to send me one then?

Ok yea then but usually the loser has to strip naked abit like strip poke lol

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 06:44 AM

I'm thinking I need to get a lifewhoa

same here lol

We all need to get a life! Playing ludo is not healthy for u lol

lol and whats ludo?

Ohh it's a board game with bricks can be very competitive u know lol

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 06:42 AM

Can bad sex make or break a relationship? Or is there room for improvement?

Yes to both....Bad sex that cannot be improved upon will most certainly end a new beginning unless one or both have other than romantic reasons for being together (like a relationship of convenience for instance)...If both partners trust each other, are willing to listen to each other, and experiment by trying new things, bad sex can be turned into exquisite, satisfying (tasty), very hawt good sex....bigsmile

Couldn't agree with u more listening n finding the perfect area to satisfy ur partner is a must good communication is needed to have incredible sex n ohhh having a stamina of a race horse helps too bigsmile lol

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 06:39 AM

I'm a sex addict studding for women would be a dream come true for me but the service doesn't seem to be needed where I live

Watch Deuce Bigalow Male Gigolo and also the second one in Europe. You can pick up some tips that way. LOL.

Oh, now I wanna watch that movie again! ---> It features Oded Fehr, that man is sooooo incredibly sexy! drool Also to be seen in "The Mummy".
Instant turn-on!
* off to have a cold shower now *

Yea a cold shower is needed for u! But u absolutely destroyed that guy like ur style! Not just a pretty face then but with guts n brain lol

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 06:37 AM

I'm a sex addict studding for women would be a dream come true for me but the service doesn't seem to be needed where I live

Watch Deuce Bigalow Male Gigolo and also the second one in Europe. You can pick up some tips that way. LOL.

Love that movie lol..

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 06:29 AM

I think this question depends on who you are, we are all different and have different needs and desires, now finding. Someone who is compatable with you, now thats the tricky part :wink:

Yea I'm guessing if he is a dynamite in the sack then that's a plus lol

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 06:15 AM

I'm thinking I need to get a lifewhoa

same here lol

We all need to get a life! Playing ludo is not healthy for u lol

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 06:12 AM

Agree too big or too small not good anywhere in between is good, the important thing here is rhythm control, and ability to do repeat performances on request :wink:

Agree ability to last long n repeat performance when ever is a must! I guess working on a strong back stroke helps with the rhythm :wink:

no photo
Sat 09/14/13 04:41 PM

You might wanna try turning your pictures for starters.
APart from that, there are probably not that many ppl from your Tanger / Morocco on Mingle, so that would limit response.

Hahaha rofl

no photo
Sat 09/14/13 03:18 PM
Edited by Tazzer123 on Sat 09/14/13 03:18 PM

Play twister! Might as well now where does the right foot go again lol

laugh watch where your putting that foot laugh

Ohh u know u like me puttin it in there got some else for u too lol bigsmile

no photo
Sat 09/14/13 06:51 AM

I'm just having a joke just relax n have fun with everyone :smile:

Read the rules closer.. Just trying to warn you, but you're on your own..

Ok thanks

no photo
Sat 09/14/13 06:35 AM

whoa noway

Hahahaha rofl rofl

Have you ever wondered if you signed up to the right website..?

I'm just having a joke just relax n have fun with everyone :smile:

no photo
Sat 09/14/13 06:33 AM

Voyager has now become the first man made object to leave the Solar system, it is now 12 billion miles from home !

It's amazing and still we do not know if there is life beyond us, which surely there must be??
Can we really be the only life forms in this universe, I think not? However that is only my opinion before I get slated as a crack pot!!

Interstella space, I would love to be out there exploring, who else wants to go?? !!

I would join u :smile: it be so cool to travel the galaxy go where no one has gone before!!

no photo
Sat 09/14/13 06:32 AM

Pfff ... I think I'd like to go, but not with the technology of today. I think I'll wait another 100 years or so, till we have Star Trek technology and knowledge. Then I'm up for it. Decent spaceship, weapons if need be, an able Ct like Picard.
I'm just gonna wait. Next life maybe bigsmile

I rather have James t kirk to be my captain :smile:

no photo
Sat 09/14/13 06:05 AM
Hi! How is everyone doing?

no photo
Sat 09/14/13 05:43 AM
A do not disturb sign above her bedroom be more suited I think laugh

no photo
Sat 09/14/13 05:41 AM
A nice wet kiss :smile: lol