Community > Posts By > Tazzer123

no photo
Sat 09/14/13 05:38 AM
Play twister! Might as well now where does the right foot go again lol

no photo
Sat 09/14/13 02:07 AM

Well I assume you are speaking of sex, so I will say a combination of the two, since there is a time and place for both. Romance runs throughout the whole relationship in a perfect one, and even rough sex can be romantic as long as the partners are comfortable with it.

Agree with that.

Yea I agree with it too! But maybe spice it up with dressing up n food bigsmile lol

no photo
Sat 09/14/13 02:04 AM

Wtf simone witwoooo! Lol nice to finally see wat u look like

Wtf u never checked out my profile? Lol

wtf simone i check out mens profiles as i am after a man lol

Wtf here I am ur knight in shining armour lol

no photo
Sat 09/14/13 12:28 AM

Wtf let's throw mud at Tazzer for bringing his will smith CDs

Wtf mud wrestling with u 2 I'm like u both even more rofl lol

no photo
Fri 09/13/13 05:52 PM

All bright eyed and bushytailed

I give yaz a month an that there tail will be stuck between yer legs and yooz be runnin boy...and fast!!muahaha pitchfork

Just kiddinlaugh
Have fun and enjoy waving shades

I kind of like your idea bigsmile lol

no photo
Fri 09/13/13 05:40 PM
Edited by Tazzer123 on Fri 09/13/13 05:41 PM

Sumer summer summer time.....SUMMERTIME...

Wtf Yea yea like ur style with a bit of fresh prince n jazzy! Lets bring back tge good old days big willy style! Ohh it's the wild Wild West

no photo
Fri 09/13/13 05:29 PM

I'll only wear them if they have the flap in the back.

Ooooh your so kinky. :banana: blushing

I've got my longjohns with flap in the back too rofl hahaha

no photo
Fri 09/13/13 05:11 PM
Hahahaha rofl rofl

no photo
Fri 09/13/13 04:52 PM
Yes when I notice she was packing some pepperoni down there! I don't mind but it ruined the fantasy lol
Have you ever put on your opposite sex clothes on?

no photo
Fri 09/13/13 04:50 PM
Curious to know what u think of me? Be honest! but I like to have fun n a joke n not take tins serious just have fun n ride that rainbow :smile:

no photo
Fri 09/13/13 04:46 PM
Yes that damm trouser snake!
Have u even played hide n seek with a goat

no photo
Fri 09/13/13 04:43 PM
Amanda mount

no photo
Fri 09/13/13 04:30 PM
Edited by Tazzer123 on Fri 09/13/13 04:31 PM
Wtf hopefully I will be in my longjohns by then u simone n Eva are in for a treat laugh laugh rofl

no photo
Fri 09/13/13 04:24 PM

Wtf what r dukes?the thought of u sliding in them is strangely turning me on lol

whoa

Wtf don't give me that u know what I mean! Now join me n simone we getting jiggy with it bigsmile I mean the song but then again the night is young lol

no photo
Fri 09/13/13 04:22 PM

Wtf I'm dancing to will smith get jiggy with it :laughter:

Wtf I love getting jiggy with it.

Wtf I'm still dancing to it now join me Miami is playing now

no photo
Fri 09/13/13 03:33 PM

You can also get them from losing weight/gaining weight too fast. I have them on my knees, they look weird, but I doubt if anyone really cares....

Damm right who cares! If u got a big booty then I say ohhh hell yea bigsmile lol

laugh laugh laugh

U know I'm talking the truth sister! They can sit their big *** booty on my face anytime of the day laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 09/13/13 03:22 PM

You can also get them from losing weight/gaining weight too fast. I have them on my knees, they look weird, but I doubt if anyone really cares....

Damm right who cares! If u got a big booty then I say ohhh hell yea bigsmile lol

no photo
Fri 09/13/13 03:19 PM

Lol longjohns? Burn em!

Wtf I'm guessing u want to see me naked then if I'm not in my longjohns! Ohhh lalala as the French say lol

no photo
Fri 09/13/13 03:10 PM

Wtf yep! And i wouldnt be me if i wasnt lol i'd be someone else, (scary thought)

Wtf yea that's really scary but not as scary as seeing me in my longjohns lol

no photo
Fri 09/13/13 03:09 PM
Wtf what r dukes?the thought of u sliding in them is strangely turning me on lol